Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx

Go down 
+5
ts4l
Sprock_silvia
Hollywoood
shawnss
b1r - TS
9 posters
AuthorMessage
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Empty
PostSubject: In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx   In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 11:50 pm

Like the title says... I am now looking for a new DD and I think that my old rsx that I use to have in college would be awesome to have back. I doubt it has survived the years but I could be suprised. If it's still in good shape I would jump all over it.

It's a black 2002 rsx type-s with the following mods... or atleast they where on the car in 2006 when I sold it.

type-r lip kit
jdm black housing headlights
Mugen Coilovers
Veilside Exhaust
Hondata Ecu
Wilwood front brakes
Forged Rays wheels (they where gold, last time I saw it they were faded and looked white)

I sold the car to Brandon Dimich and then he sold it to some girl out on the west end of Billings. I saw it probably two years ago up in the heights.

I will have to look around and see if I have any old pics.

Any help finding it would be appreciated, but after seeing how the wheels looked I am assuming the car has been destroyed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamsprock.com
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx   In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 7:00 am

Its been a few years sense i seens it also. last time i saw it was in pretty bad shape. but i will let you know it i see it.
Back to top Go down
Hollywoood
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
Hollywoood

PostSubject: Re: In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx   In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 8:17 am

I work for the toyota dealer, and it came in on trade earlier this year.. Probably around Jan-Feb. It sat in the back for about a week, and I think it was sent to auction. I never seen it go through the shop, or get put on the lot.. If you have the last six of the VIN#, I could try to figure out who purchased it at auction if you like...
Ryan
Back to top Go down
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

PostSubject: Re: In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx   In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 10:15 am

That alright.... I kind of figured it was long gone and not worth really chasing after anymore. It was once a mint car with lots of good handling parts!

Its funny how some people know little about what they are buying and then treat it accordingly. The wheels on that car were discontinued forged rays wheels that weighted like 12.5lbs and retailed for $2500. When I saw that they were no longer gold because they had never been washed or garaged.... I new the rest of the car was probably worse.

^^^^^Ryan any good used trucks worth looking at on the Toyota lot? If I can't find a car I like in the 10-15k range I will look for a truck I like in the 15-20k range.
Back to top Go down
Sprock_silvia
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
Sprock_silvia

PostSubject: Re: In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx   In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 2:27 pm

Hey Bone,

I will sell you this for $15,000In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx DSC03515In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx DSC03519

Or this for $8,500In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx DSCN2899

Sorry mud is NOT included

_____________SPROCK_________________
Back to top Go down
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx   In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 2:42 pm

That's not fair, I think Bone already paid for the mud and picked it up. The truck looks cool I haven't seen this one.
Back to top Go down
sprockmember
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
sprockmember

PostSubject: Re: In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx   In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 8:58 pm

Bone! We could go crawl over stuff together! (If you bought the s-chassis that is...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/noisenoisenoise
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

PostSubject: Re: In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx   In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 3:39 pm

The RSX was found! I no longer am looking since I got my g35 but still funny to see. Wholly crap the car has been abused! It used to have fog lights (actual lights, not just housings like I see now), the rims where gold and the paint was once super nice black with very few rock chips! I want to email the guy and ask him about all his Mugen parts... it sure looks like all the same stuff I had on the car and the only thing Mugen was the suspension (way to give an accurate description of the car!)

The wheels originally retailed for $750/wheel, they sure look like they where treated like expensive wheels.

Here is a link to what the wheels used to look like in Gold...
http://www.globalautoshop.com/wheels/stark.htm

here is the craigslist ad for the car:
http://montana.craigslist.org/ctd/1939996030.html
Back to top Go down
QwkLX
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
QwkLX

PostSubject: Re: In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx   In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 4:12 pm

Is that RSX a turbo car? There was one like it running around here in Great Falls that was pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

PostSubject: Re: In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx   In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 5:03 pm

The car has never been boosted as far as I know. The car was peppy but I don't think it would ever be described as being fast.
Back to top Go down
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx   In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 5:03 pm

No turbo stock, they can be fairly quick with the right bolt ons and with a turbo kit they can be really fast. Jake's was super fun. One of the best handling/braking cars I have ever been in. I remember riding along with him while he was testing out the brakes a few times and either hitting my head from him stopping so fast, and then that one night ha ha the good old FWD drift nearly killed us all!
Back to top Go down
nate jackson
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
nate jackson

PostSubject: Re: In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx   In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 7:54 pm

^^^ i know full-race has made retarded power w/ the k20a
Back to top Go down
f20bmt
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
f20bmt

PostSubject: Re: In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx   In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 9:57 pm

My buddies EP civic went high twelves with a bolt on kit, street tires, tuned in his garage with K-pro. quick but warranty went out the window. (worth it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx   In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In search of my old black type-s Acura rsx
Page 1 of 1