Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.

Go down 
+11
BUZBYU
one of none
b1r - TS
ZipDriveX
billythekid
Novaflash2002
BlackedOut04
f20bmt
DoodieHead
shawnss
ts4l
15 posters
AuthorMessage
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Empty
PostSubject: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 3:28 pm

Hey Guys,

going through the other two threads is a pain to make a good list of who wants a shirt. So to make it simple please only post in the thread with the information requested below or PM me if you don't want to post. I plan on placing the order Friday to get the shirts here before I leave for Hawaii in a few weeks.

We will be ordering style #2 and Style #3, they will only be available for now in the colors they are in the picture. If there were more interest I would do more colors but we are barely going to meet the min. and that is with me ordering a few spares for those who don't want to pre-pay.

Also when you post which shirt you want please let me know if you are pre-paying or not. Those who do not will only have a few spares to fight over because I don't want too many extra and get stuck with a bunch of shirts for myself ha ha.

Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Maecsh10
Here is the designs one more time. Sorry for so many post on the same subject just need one to make a nice clean list. I'll compile a spreadsheet and post it up so everyone can verify I didn't forget them.

Please use this format...
Name:
Screen name:
Quantity:
Style:
Size:
Pre-paying:

Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 4:42 pm

Name: Shawn Lafavor
Screen name: shawnss
Quantity: 4
Style: 2 and 3
Size: 2lrg/ 2 small
Pre-paying: yes.

i would like a small and large in both styles. so a small and large of style #02 and a small and large in style #03. if i have confused you just pm me and we can figure it out. ill be pre paying also just let me know when you need the cash or where is a good place to meet so i can get you some cash.

Last edited by shawnss on October 5th 2010, 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 4:47 pm

You can either paypal me at Teamsprock@hotmail.com which is preferred since that is how I'll pay him or PM me and I can meet up with you at work sometime soon.

Your post makes sense Shawn.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 6:50 pm

Michael Card
Doodiehead
(1) #2 MED / (2) #3 SM/MED

I WILL PAY YOU WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maecforum.com
f20bmt
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
f20bmt

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 7:10 pm

Name:eric
Screen name:f20bmt
Quantity:1
Style: 2
Size:L
Pre-paying:yes
Back to top Go down
BlackedOut04
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
BlackedOut04

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 7:10 pm

Name: Zach Westermeyer

Screen name: BlackedOut04

Quantity:2

Style: 2 & 3

Size: MED

Pre-paying: Yezzir
Back to top Go down
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Novaflash2002

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 7:58 pm

Name: Chris Mitchell
Screen name: Novaflash2002
Quantity:2
Style: 1of #2 and 1 of #3
Size: Xl
Pre-paying: Yes
Back to top Go down
http://sfrperformance.com
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 10:29 am

I know a lot of you had said you wanted so many of each in previous posts, but please post here if you really want them. I will place the order next Monday. If you are pre-paying please do so by then. Thanks everyone that has paid already.
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 12:56 pm

Name: Billy Revell
Screen name: Billythekid
Style:2 of 2 and 2 of 3
Size: 4xl
Pre-paying: Already did Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.advocare.com/110212981/Store/default.aspx
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 2:05 pm

Name: Todd DIxon
Screen name: ZipDriveX
Quantity: 2
Style: One of each
Size: XL on both
I will prepay Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/317696
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 3:19 pm

Ok added you both thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 10:03 pm

i will probably be needing more for my little brother too, ha.

Name: Billy Revell
Screen name: Billythekid
Style:2 of 2 and 2 of 3
Size: XL
Pre-paying: Already did.

so that is a total of 8 shirts for me, haha..4 in 4xl, and 4 in xl.
Back to top Go down
https://www.advocare.com/110212981/Store/default.aspx
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 4:07 am

Sweet I'll mark you down for 4 more, I checked and the 4XL is no problem. I
Back to top Go down
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 10:03 am

If you guys can remember when you send the paypal, just add the same description you see on here into the comment box. All the paypal emails come into my personal email (along with my other ebay auctions) and so it's just one more safety check to make sure we get it all right for you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamsprock.com
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 6:11 pm

So far I have payments from:
Shawn
Billy
Chris
Stuart
Mikey

If you have sent payment and are not listed let me know so I can double check my list.
Back to top Go down
one of none
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
one of none

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 11:51 pm

Name: Stuart Shay
Screen name: one of none
Quantity:2 total
Style: one of #2 and one of #3
Size: Medium
Pre-paying: paid

Thanks again for putting this together. I'm sure it has turned into a bit of a hassle, but its def appreciated.
Back to top Go down
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 12:04 am

No problem thanks for being quick to pay. It hasn't been too tough. Thanks Mike for payment and editing the post. I'll keep updating the post to show who has paid.
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 9:54 pm

Payment sent Smile
Back to top Go down
f20bmt
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
f20bmt

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 10:02 pm

you have PM ts4l
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 12:06 am

Name: Buzz Mills
Screen name: BUZBYU
Quantity: 2
Style: 2 and 3
Size: 2XL
Pre-paying: yes.

Back to top Go down
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 1:30 am

Buzz got you added and sent you a PM.

Here is the list who have paid so far:
Shawn
Billy X 2
Chris
Stuart
Mikey
Todd
Buzz

Anyone who plans on pre-paying if you can do so this weekend I am going to place the order Monday evening so please try and get your payment in by then and let anyone you know who wants one but may not get on here much to see if they want any.
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 8:46 am

Check is in the mail. I wrote BUZBU in the memo blank.
Back to top Go down
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 10:15 pm

One last bump order going in tomorrow night. Thanks to everyone who has paid, I can't wait to see the shirts. Sorry for anyone that didn't get one. If you want one but don't have cash let me know which size and style and I'll get a few extra for when ya do have cash. I don't wanna leave anyone out that wanted one. Thanks again guys, I'm sure you'll all be happy when the shirts get here!

Back to top Go down
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 10:57 pm

Shirts are ordered up, ended up only getting 2 extra's since there wasn't as much interest as I originally thought. I'll let everyone know when they get here.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 3:53 pm

What sizes are the two exras?, I missed out because I have been in the oil fields in ND But I still want two XL's. I can paypal this weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbon-photography.com
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Novaflash2002

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 4:18 pm

Thanks for the time and effort you have put into this project jason!
Back to top Go down
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 9:54 pm

No problem Chris. I'm excited to see them.

Frank I think I got 2 L's but I'll see if I can add 2 xl's. I doubt they have been printed yet. I'll let you know if I can get that done. If its too late your welcome to try the L's and see if they'll fit.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 1:19 pm

I can send you some money for Frank if you need some to get them done.
Back to top Go down
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 10:10 pm

Talked to Lenn and the shirts are already at the print shop so its too late to change sizes. But you can have first dibs on the 2 L's if they fit you. Hopefully they'll ship mid-late this week.
Back to top Go down
subysportsti
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
subysportsti

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2010, 5:18 pm

did i miss this? i want one too lol
Back to top Go down
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 11:44 am

I'll have 2 L's, first come first serve on those.

Just got word they shipped Friday and should be here Wed. Anyone who placed an order let me know if you want to swing by my office Wed or Thursday or if there is somewhere I can drop them off to you. I leave for Hawaii Friday so if I don't get it to you before then you'll have to wait till I come back.

Last edited by ts4l on October 24th 2010, 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 12:08 pm

ts4l wrote:
I'll have 2 L's, first come first serve on those.

Just got word they shipped Friday and should be here Wed. Anyone who placed an order let me know if you want to swing by my office Wed or Thursday or if there is somewhere I can drop them off to you. I leave for Hawaii Friday so if I don't get it to you before then you'll have to wait till I come back.

well if they show on wed i could probably grab mine before you leave. if not ill just get them when your back. no big rush for me just whenever it works out for you.
Back to top Go down
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 2:22 pm

You working Wed? What time? If so I can drop em off if that works for you. I am also going to drop Eric's off.

I also have a few Show me your Boofer shirts left if anyone wants one.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 2:24 pm

I can grab peoples shirts that have pre-paid and I can meet up with them in a mini meet. I am on vacation all week, so I we can have a mid week meet and hand them out, that way people can get them before you leave.
Back to top Go down
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 2:50 pm

That would be great Mike. Anyone I can meet up with Wed afternoon please let me know via PM and we'll work it out. Otherwise I'll get them labeled who they are for and give them to Mike.

Back to top Go down
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Novaflash2002

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 4:14 pm

ts4l wrote:
You working Wed? What time? If so I can drop em off if that works for you. I am also going to drop Eric's off.

If you do make it to ashley on wed, let me know. i can get shawn his along with nate sanders (i think he got 1 or 2) and myself.
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 4:20 pm

Novaflash2002 wrote:
ts4l wrote:

If you do make it to ashley on wed, let me know. i can get shawn his along with nate sanders (i think he got 1 or 2) and myself.
hes talking about target you dumb ass. sorry just had to call you a dumb ass truth hurts bud.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 4:59 pm

If you cannot pick your shirt up from Jason just post and let me know. We can have a meet later this week or possibly this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Novaflash2002

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 6:58 pm

what was i thinking, you dont work at ashley your employed there; you just dick around between service to service.
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 7:58 pm

Novaflash2002 wrote:
what was i thinking, you dont work at ashley your employed there; you just dick around between service to service.

id say 90% of the time i come back to the warehouse after each service. to try and get shit done.

also jason i work at target from 5-9 on wed. im off thursday night but it sounds like i will be going to williston ND for work.
Back to top Go down
RedMitsu
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
RedMitsu

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 10:03 pm

shawnss wrote:
Novaflash2002 wrote:

id say 90% of the time i come back to the warehouse after each service. to try and get shit done.

also jason i work at target from 5-9 on wed. im off thursday night but it sounds like i will be going to williston ND for work.

NOOOOO!!!! williston sucks
Back to top Go down
kornkid21792
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
kornkid21792

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 11:04 pm

i want one so badddddd
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 8:23 pm

Grab mine for me please Mikey!
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 9:29 pm

You are going to have to text me and remind me to pick them up on Wednesday. Jason, why dont you let me know when they show up at the office.
Back to top Go down
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 10:26 pm

Will do, usually around noon. I'll let you know and sort them all out so they are ready for everyone so no one gets the wrong size. I wish I wasn't headed out of town and could deliver each one by hand. Thanks to everyone that participated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.   Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maec Shirts, size, quanity and style needed from anyone who wants one.
Page 1 of 1