Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
Billings Region Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
Billings Region Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
Billings Region Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
Billings Region Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
Billings Region Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
Billings Region Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
Billings Region Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
Billings Region Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
Billings Region Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
Billings Region Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
Billings Region Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
Billings Region Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
Billings Region Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
Billings Region Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
Billings Region Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Billings Region

Go down 
+20
Cyfun
Migit109
jdmsolutions
ProOnThaSnow
.-DoUbLe @-.
stimutacks
heeb101
Dr.Auto
Da_Terrorist
Novaflash2002
a-thomp
Sprock_silvia
ts4l
kagekun
haproot
Turbo1k
ghost
shawnss
dyno76
DoodieHead
24 posters
AuthorMessage
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 5:39 pm

For those of you in the Billings region.

Last edited by DoodieHead on October 19th 2010, 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.maecforum.com
dyno76
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
dyno76

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 7:37 pm

just my opinion but I honestly think should of done something like...specific vehicles...like chevy, ford, dodge, sportcompacts/imports, diesels, something to this effect think it would get more attention then a specific city ones..just my opinion though
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 9:40 pm

dyno76 wrote:
just my opinion but I honestly think should of done something like...specific vehicles...like chevy, ford, dodge, sportcompacts/imports, diesels, something to this effect think it would get more attention then a specific city ones..just my opinion though

i agree with you. but on the same hand i think mikey did it cause there were a few requests for it. plus id say about 90% of the members on the forum are from billings.
Back to top Go down
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ghost

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 10:09 pm

dyno76 wrote:

im not for that at all .
it divides the members which is what we dont want, if that is done it coudl and would seperate the community into what it was before this site ,

import guys talk to nuthin but themeselves , same for domestics .
gettin brands involed is the same thing,

i liek the fact everyone is talkin and postin on all the threads , not just the honda , and or the ford thread

ther are plenty of those forums out there, id like this one to stay like it is, .

just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Turbo1k
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
Turbo1k

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 10:21 pm

wheres the goddamm bike's only thread? So the 4 of us can talk to each other !! lol!
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 10:40 pm

ghost wrote:
dyno76 wrote:

im not for that at all .
it divides the members which is what we dont want, if that is done it coudl and would seperate the community into what it was before this site ,

import guys talk to nuthin but themeselves , same for domestics .
gettin brands involed is the same thing,

i liek the fact everyone is talkin and postin on all the threads , not just the honda , and or the ford thread

ther are plenty of those forums out there, id like this one to stay like it is, .

just my 2 cents
b
very good point also sammy. make sense. i guess thats what all the other specific make and model forums are for. hell im a member one like 10 other forums but im one this one the most by far Very Happy
Back to top Go down
haproot
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 10:45 pm

I was thinking the same thing.. we're trying to bring people of all followings together not continue to segregate everybody into groups.

Back to top Go down
dyno76
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
dyno76

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 11:47 pm

I dont think it would segregate. As most people on here look at almost every thread and or comment on them..I just think it would give each group a place to ask a certain question, or make a comment for the specific group, instead of having to start a whole new thread everytime someone had a question or comment for one said group of people ...

Back to top Go down
kagekun
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
kagekun

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 1:00 am

It would suck, Id have no one to talk to :`(
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3219131
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 6:47 am

That is actually how I had the forum setup initially, but it did not work out. There were way too many pages to flip through before you would actually get to anything and at that point when you wanted to go back it would be a nightmare of a process.

The main reason for setting this up is to be able to talk to people in your specific area and possibly figure out meets and such.
Back to top Go down
dyno76
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
dyno76

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 9:54 am

kagekun wrote:

LOL!!! Neons are in the sport compact category.. So you would have lots to talk to hahaha
Back to top Go down
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ghost

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 10:10 am

kagekun wrote:

u can alwasy talk to me , unless of course u were in a import thread , i couldnt then afro
Back to top Go down
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 10:56 am

I think its better if you start a new thread for a specific question anyways. I know I don't jump in the Honda/Acura people thread very often because I don't have a Honda or Acura. But if someone posted a question I would certainly jump on there and see if I can help. I probably wouldn't however scroll through a thread with a bunch of questions on different topics and try and answer them all.

I really don't think it matters what car you have they are all very similar, so any questions should be posted for all to see. Not only will this allow people that once owned similar cars but also the next generation who is learning to also learn or ad input. Keeping one post on a specific topic also makes it easier for people to search later on and find answer, this makes a forum especially useful once the content is added and the next generation comes along.
Back to top Go down
Sprock_silvia
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
Sprock_silvia

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 11:14 am

Well I guess this will be the last time I post until someone starts a Missoula Region since you know I really don't have any reasons to be on the Billings Region pages cause I am not down there.. HA HA AH HA Just poking fun! I think I am going to have to agree with Smase on this one^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

_________________SPROCK______________
Back to top Go down
dyno76
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
dyno76

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 11:56 am

These are all great points of views and all make sense!!

I was just trying to say that I think more people would post in specific group threads then specific city threads at this time..I mean most on here are from Billings.. Correct?

Reason I think specific group threads would work on here is not to segarete people!
I just think for these reasons it would be kinda of nice

1) say your new to site dont know anyone but want to meet talk to new people..Well I know if it was me I would look for groups I had same common interest with..Little easier when you have the same common interest...Now I know we all have cars,trucks motorcycles as same common interest but have to say it is a little easier when you are a new guy to introduce yourself to the guys that share the same interest as you.

2) say there is a specific group kinda of meet, race, show whatever..You could post it to that specific group

3) I know there are specific group forums out there that we all look at talk on but none of them have many Locals on it!!!!

For the sport compact guys I would leave it like that. "sport compacts" not separete Honda, nissan suby blah blah . That group as a whole as so many challenges diverisitys to overcome..It has alot of growing up to do...hahaha

Now maybe I think this way because I know what it is like to be a sport compact owner/enthusiasts! The challenges, obstacles, stereotypes, differesity you deal with as owner of these types of cars from everyone even other sport compact guys...Now dont get me wrong I enjoy all types of cars but my true passion will always be sport compacts..

Well i could keep going on and on but I am gonna stop myself..Was just giving my opinion on specific citys vs specific groups!!!
Back to top Go down
a-thomp
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 6:06 pm

i agree with sam. i just like having everyone posting on everything
Back to top Go down
Turbo1k
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
Turbo1k

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 8:11 pm

would i be considered in the import group?
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 8:16 pm

These sections are more or less a chit chat section for people in the region, for example, if something were to happen in Billings over the weekend instead of starting a thread you just post a reply in the region. I personally think it is strange, but I am just catering to what the peeps want.
Back to top Go down
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Novaflash2002

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 10:08 pm

i honestly think its a waste of mikes time and space to have made all of these seperate sections. id be one thing if we have like 200 or more people in each area. this site is awesome, but still tiny. id say the way it was, was just fine.
Back to top Go down
http://sfrperformance.com
Da_Terrorist
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
Da_Terrorist

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 4:55 pm

MISSISSIPPI BLOWS.............!!!!!!! ..that is all...
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 5:17 pm

Just my opipnion..... I think there are too many sub sections right now to be able to keep up with everything.

But I do think that having sub sections for the meets area would help so that someone in bozeman isn't waiting for a meet ay city brew at a certain time..... to find out is wasn't in bozeman. lol

But if we do make more sub sections........ Mike.... I want a section labeled Matts Area. That way I wouldn't bother anyone unless they were in my section and then it would be free game. lol
That's not too hard to do right? Please mike? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
heeb101
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
heeb101

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 8:26 pm

I think it is a great idea. It will keep it more organized and cause less confusion. But that is just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
kagekun
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
kagekun

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 12:12 am

I think I should be in the import section sam.

Had a guy drive up to me while I was at the gas-station yesterday and ask me why my Mitsubishi has Mopar license plates.

He then pointed to the Mopar M on my grill.....I died a little on the inside
Back to top Go down
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ghost

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 12:27 am

kagekun wrote:

Had a guy drive up to me while I was at the gas-station yesterday and ask me why my Mitsubishi has Mopar license plates.

well he was an idiot
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 4:09 pm

kagekun wrote:

Mopar?? i thought it was a NEON Very Happy Very Happy J/K man had too cheers
Back to top Go down
stimutacks
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
stimutacks

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 11:31 pm

??????????? Import Section on a Neon?

lol

Idiot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/504536672
.-DoUbLe @-.
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
.-DoUbLe @-.

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 12:58 am

OMG WTF idiot that made me cry a little
Back to top Go down
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Novaflash2002

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 9:51 am

Wow some people bitched till we got dedicated regions on the forum. looks like we use them all of the time......... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://sfrperformance.com
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 4:30 pm

Novaflash2002 wrote:
Wow some people bitched till we got dedicated regions on the forum. looks like we use them all of the time......... Rolling Eyes

yep IMO just a waste of space. nobody will ever use these sections.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 5:04 pm

Ya... Regions?

It's called MONTANA auto enthusiasts club. regions? for what? lol

I'm still waiting for Matt's region
Back to top Go down
ProOnThaSnow
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
ProOnThaSnow

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 12:28 am

I want a Mercury Sable specific region. Enough categorizing them as Ford Taurus'!
Back to top Go down
jdmsolutions
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
jdmsolutions

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 12:50 am

i want an ef hatch specific region, im sick of people asking me whats done to my "crx"! makes me want to face palm their dogs
Back to top Go down
http://honda-tech.com
ProOnThaSnow
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
ProOnThaSnow

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 12:52 am

Fox, I don't know why you'd build the same car as me anyways...
Back to top Go down
jdmsolutions
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
jdmsolutions

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 12:54 am

*epic sigh*
Back to top Go down
http://honda-tech.com
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 1:02 am

Whats an EF hatch?

E.F. stands for super fast right? Question

Can I hang out in the EF hatch section with my 89 Mercury tracer? It's like mint condition. And please don't say its just a Mazda 323..... it says Mercury on the hood. Its as much a Mazda as a Sable is a Taurus.

Please don't tell me to EF off. lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Migit109
[FETUS]
[FETUS]
Migit109

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 10:16 am

Dr.Auto wrote:
Can I hang out in the EF hatch section with my 89 Mercury tracer? It's like mint condition. And please don't say its just a Mazda 323..... it says Mercury on the hood. Its as much a Mazda as a Sable is a Taurus.

its just like the sable = taurus because its only a rebadge and a few different options
either way the 323 is a good chassis

guess this is my 1st post... and im not lurking anymore?
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 3:08 pm

Speaking of Taurii, there's an SHO in Bozeman for sale that I have some vague interest in. Anyone familiar with them? http://bozeman.craigslist.org/cto/2100865730.html
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cyfun/
Austindavidg
[FETUS]
[FETUS]

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2012, 10:33 am

Looks like I'm the first miata owner on here! Smile
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2012, 12:08 pm

Austindavidg wrote:
Looks like I'm the first miata owner on here! Smile
Pat also has like 3 Miata's that he races SCCA up in Zoo Town, but he doesn't post on here much, just mostly on BSS.

Welcome to the forum Austin!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/317696
sksbl.88
[FETUS]
[FETUS]

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2012, 10:32 am

Old member back. Currently in Asia living and going to college.
Back to top Go down
kagekun
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
kagekun

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2012, 4:59 pm

Does anyone sell v-band exhaust clamps locally??
Back to top Go down
BlackedOut04
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
BlackedOut04

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2012, 11:17 am

Galles has a small selection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Billings Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Billings Region   Billings Region Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Billings Region
Page 1 of 1