Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
Livin the college life Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
Livin the college life Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
Livin the college life Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
Livin the college life Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
Livin the college life Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
Livin the college life Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
Livin the college life Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
Livin the college life Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
Livin the college life Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
Livin the college life Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
Livin the college life Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
Livin the college life Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
Livin the college life Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
Livin the college life Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
Livin the college life Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Livin the college life

Go down 
+9
haproot
BruisedTurd
Riptide
04 Wagon Boy
ZipDriveX
b1r - TS
DoodieHead
BlackedOut04
RedMitsu
13 posters
AuthorMessage
RedMitsu
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
RedMitsu

Livin the college life Empty
PostSubject: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 12:52 am

Anybody else in school right now. I'm just doing some homework. Smile Always at the last minute baby.
So, anybody else? I'm currently attending MSU-Billings and double majoring in Music Performance and Business.
Back to top Go down
BlackedOut04
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
BlackedOut04

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 12:55 am

Livin' it up in Zoo Town (first year) and majoring in Political Science Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 8:10 am

I am pretty old, so school is out of my life. DARN!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maecforum.com
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 10:11 am

all I have to say is you lucky SOB's.... college life is as good as it gets.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamsprock.com
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 11:25 am

College...... good times and great partys!!

I miss those days.... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/317696
04 Wagon Boy
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 12:36 pm

Yep! I'm a freshmen in bozeman studying mechanical engineering.
Back to top Go down
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Riptide

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 9:30 am

Yay college! You guys run the train on any chicks yet? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BruisedTurd
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
BruisedTurd

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 2:05 pm

Riptide wrote:
Yay college! You guys run the train on any chicks yet? Very Happy
HOLY Shit! What school did you go to? Hahaha!
Back to top Go down
haproot
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 11:47 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
.-DoUbLe @-.
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
.-DoUbLe @-.

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 8:06 am

Quote :
Anybody else in school right now. I'm just doing some homework. Smile Always at the last minute baby.
So, anybody else? I'm currently attending MSU-Billings and double majoring in Music Performance and Business.

i'm at the COT all day almost everyday for computer programming hey red I think I've seen ur car there with a good parking spot lucky bastard lol you'll see me driving in either my silver eclipse (when i get here fixed again) or my oldy-but-goodie subie GL apptly named the blu bomber
Back to top Go down
RedMitsu
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
RedMitsu

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 9:34 am

It's probably someone else, I am at the main campus. But if you are ever at the main campus I may have seen you. Post up in the new members meet and greet section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 6:06 am

im going to be startin at the cot next fall for mechanis. but my gf is workin on getting her asso. in chemistry phd in biology then going to law school for 3 more years to get her law degree. she is going to be and eviromentalist laywer and if that doesnt pan out she will have a phd in science to fall back and she will just be some sort of scientist with biology...............
Back to top Go down
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Riptide

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 9:30 am

lol An environmentalist lawyer? Who does she represent? Elephants and hippos?

Just messin w/you dude. Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 1:29 pm

i give her a hard time constintly. i keep telling her that i have never heard of a laywer saving the planet.
Back to top Go down
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 3:15 pm

An environmentalist lawyer.... sounds like Al Gore's dream date! Hopefully she can save us from all the Global Warming that Al Gore has pointed out for us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 3:30 pm

b1r - TS wrote:
An environmentalist lawyer.... sounds like Al Gore's dream date! Hopefully she can save us from all the Global Warming that Al Gore has pointed out for us!
hahahahahahahahahahaha we debate about this all the time...well more like she gets pissed at me and tells me to shut the fuck up. she supports the phrase "Global Warming" i call it climate change.
Back to top Go down
BlackedOut04
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
BlackedOut04

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 10:52 am

Wooot last final in t-minus 18 minutes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
haproot
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 11:08 am

G/F just did her finals yesterday.. Boy was she happy to have that over with. Got totally trashed last night hahaha.

Global warming has got to be about the biggest sham ever. Even Al Gore is finally fessing up to his flawed science in the matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 11:37 am

haproot wrote:
G/F just did her finals yesterday.. Boy was she happy to have that over with. Got totally trashed last night hahaha.

Global warming has got to be about the biggest sham ever. Even Al Gore is finally fessing up to his flawed science in the matter.
he had to do something to try and get the democrats back in the spolight. i mean 8 years of bush....im not a polatician and my brain almost exploded. but i was never able to take him seriously ever since he miss spelled potato.
Back to top Go down
04 Wagon Boy
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 3:57 pm

Just got word that I passed my precalculus class!!! WWWOOOOOOOOOO!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 8:37 pm

good job binsy that shit is hard as fuck!!!
Back to top Go down
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2009, 11:23 am

$F-5$ Inc. wrote:
good job binsy that shit is hard as fuck!!!

Pre-calc is kids stuff! There are sections of Calculus that can get tricky (it also doesn't help that you take calculus early in your college career and you haven't learned yet how to really maximize your study time), but I personally thought Differential equations was the most difficult to grasp. Without taking the class and getting introduced to the concept it will sound odd. But you start with a problem and you assume a solution and then work backwards to double check and see if your assumption is correct. So basically if you assume wrong you are SOL and will waist all your exam time. What makes it suck is your professor knows how to do it and guesses right about 95% of the time so in class he makes life seem so easy! Then when you get to classes like vibrations that are all based on differential calculus life gets even more fun.... complicated math formulas and complicated engineering principles both combine to make a wonderful class!

On a side note I may get to join back in on the college fun. They have asked me to possiably teach the solidworks drafting class here at the university (msu-b). I told them I couldn't do it full time since I travel for work so I would need a teaching partner. I have only had a couple of conversations with them, so it may all fall through the cracks but it would be a good way to stay plugged into the college life and new drafting technology.
Back to top Go down
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Riptide

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2009, 12:40 pm

lol I couldn't even make it past algebra 1. That was the limit for me. I am terrible at math. Sad
Back to top Go down
RedMitsu
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
RedMitsu

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2009, 3:33 pm

Finished my online final last night so the semester is officially over for me. Now I just have to pay a stupid ass parking fine so I can see my grades.... lame
Back to top Go down
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2009, 4:16 pm

Riptide wrote:
lol I couldn't even make it past algebra 1. That was the limit for me. I am terrible at math. Sad

I was the exact opposite, I hated all high school classes except math. That statement makes me nervous do you struggle at the store when you only have twenty dollars and you have several items to buy (just messing with you)!?
Back to top Go down
04 Wagon Boy
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2009, 4:58 pm

From what I've heard from my room mate...Calc is a breeze. I'm not worried about it at all
Back to top Go down
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2009, 11:10 pm

04 Wagon Boy wrote:
From what I've heard from my room mate...Calc is a breeze. I'm not worried about it at all

I would agree, in comparision to other engineering classes math was the easiest. I think the single hardes class would be Dynamics... but then again everyone struggles with it so the curve helps you out a lot. Heat transfer can also be a mother depending on who you have.
Back to top Go down
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Riptide

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2009, 10:02 am

I just could never grasp math concepts well at all. Didn't matter how many times or ways it was explained to me. I would just frustrate the teacher/tutor because it just could not and would not sink in no matter how hard they tried.

History, Biology, those were a lot easier for me.
Back to top Go down
04 Wagon Boy
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2009, 12:48 pm

b1r - TS wrote:
04 Wagon Boy wrote:

I would agree, in comparision to other engineering classes math was the easiest. I think the single hardes class would be Dynamics... but then again everyone struggles with it so the curve helps you out a lot. Heat transfer can also be a mother depending on who you have.

Everyone that I have talked to has said that dynamics and statics was their hardest classes. I won't be taking those until junior year I think so I have some time to prepare for the onslaught.
Back to top Go down
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2009, 1:04 pm

I would take them as soon as you can. They weed out more engineering students than any other class. Once you make it through those two, its just about grinding it out and sticking with it!
Back to top Go down
f20bmt
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
f20bmt

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2009, 8:02 pm

I enoyed school but not being broke as hell is nice too
Back to top Go down
sprockmember
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
sprockmember

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 11:40 pm

Hey Jake... what's the surface area of your bed?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/noisenoisenoise
04 Wagon Boy
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 12:35 pm

Well I got three A's, three B's and one C. Two of the B's were B+. Wish I could have got an A in those classes!!
Back to top Go down
RedMitsu
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
RedMitsu

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 10:47 pm

I'll know my grades.......after I pay my stupid ass parking fine.
Back to top Go down
stimutacks
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
stimutacks

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2010, 11:30 pm

For the ENVIRONMENTAL GREEN HUGGY LOVIES...

Heard a report from some British...said 11 Freight Maritime Tankers equals the Emission of all AUTOS in the world...

And there is like 11,000 Freight Maritime Tankers in the world operating...lol

Some nice info for college geeks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/504536672
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Livin the college life   Livin the college life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Livin the college life
Page 1 of 1