Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights.... Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights.... Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights.... Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights.... Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights.... Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights.... Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights.... Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights.... Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights.... Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights.... Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights.... Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights.... Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights.... Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights.... Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights.... Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DigitalSpecV03
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
DigitalSpecV03

To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights.... Empty
PostSubject: To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights....   To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights.... Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 5:27 pm

Date: 12/11/2010 around 8pm

My passenger and I agreed that the black smoke emitting from your car and that horrendous sound coming from your engine does not sound very healthy...

Now I'm not disrespecting the car nor the driver, just saying perhaps you should fix that before something detrimental happens. I'd sure hate to see another DSM out of commission due to lack of maintenance or neglect.

If you need help fixing it I'm sure there are quite the group of DSM gear-heads on here that would be more than willing to help out and give advice.

Sincerely,
Fellow Auto Enthusiasts...
Back to top Go down
92civic
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
92civic

To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights....   To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights.... Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 6:38 pm

does it say in the owners manual on all dsm's that these are race cars ......lmao i hope it blows up cuz he drive past my house revvvvvvvvvvvvvsssssssssss it up everytime im out front or have the garage door open .......lmao
Back to top Go down
DigitalSpecV03
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
DigitalSpecV03

PostSubject: Re: To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights....   To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights.... Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 7:02 pm

I have no clue who he is but he kept slowing down on the interstate so that I (going the speed limit) would catch up to him, then on the Zoo Drive turn to Frontage heading towards Laurel he flew past me. Andy and I both looked at each other in disgust because it sounded like a blown hole in the exhaust somewhere. Then further down the road he slows down once again so I (once again still doing the speed limit) would catch up. He then downshifts, floors it and all we could see was this huge cloud of black smoke billowing out from his exhaust, not good. It's one thing to rod around town in a well running, well maintained vehicle but its entirely different to do it in a car that probably can't take all that abuse and will eventually leave you stranded somewhere (that is if it doesn't kill you in the process).
Back to top Go down
RedMitsu
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
RedMitsu

PostSubject: Re: To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights....   To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights.... Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 9:27 pm

92civic wrote:
does it say in the owners manual on all dsm's that these are race cars .....

mine does. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights....   To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights.... Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 11:18 pm

RedMitsu wrote:
92civic wrote:
does it say in the owners manual on all dsm's that these are race cars .....

mine does. Very Happy

And since it says that..... that is why they are always broke down and not on the street. lol
Back to top Go down
RedMitsu
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
RedMitsu

PostSubject: Re: To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights....   To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights.... Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 12:36 pm

And by not on the street you mean daily driven Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights....   To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the person who drives a white Eclipse with black hood and blue headlights....
Page 1 of 1