HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
by datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
by Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
by Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
by Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
by Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
by malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
by ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
by marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
by izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
by SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
by Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
by Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
by Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
by talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

» 2014 Helena Track Days
by DoodieHead August 9th 2014, 9:33 am

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 New here.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AFKAY
[FETUS]
[FETUS]


Join date : 2011-04-03
Posts : 8

PostSubject: New here.....   April 3rd 2011, 7:30 pm

I live in Great Falls, just wondrering how many others are on here from GF? I am originally from Augusta, but I was living in RapidCity for the last 11 years or so. Just moved back. I have had a couple cars and I pretend to ride a bike a little. Anyway, thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
avatar

Age : 32
Join date : 2009-09-23
Posts : 1571
Location : Billings, MT

PostSubject: Re: New here.....   April 3rd 2011, 8:57 pm

welcome. there is a few GF peeps around here. post up some pics of you rides.

_________________
R.I.P Josh " King Of The Streets" Whitcomb 10.17.75--06.13.10 'King'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AFKAY
[FETUS]
[FETUS]


Join date : 2011-04-03
Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: New here.....   April 3rd 2011, 9:43 pm

All I have right now is my 99 silverado which looks just like any other, a 91c Caprice that is still a little rough round the edges but I will get some pics shortly and a 69 Corvair that I have a bunch of plans for but I've been waiting for the title for 'bout 2 years from a "friend" of the family. Don't want to spend any money on it 'til I get that...

My wife has a Civic that I was hopin' to put some coil overs n sticky tires on for autoX....

Nothin' super cool right now (long story) but I''ve had a few cars that I wish I still had....


I've seen an SS in GF that looks an aweful lot like yours, rims, stance very similar ...... Do you come here frequently?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madr0x
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]
avatar

Age : 29
Join date : 2010-11-17
Posts : 44
Location : Great Falls

PostSubject: Re: New here.....   April 3rd 2011, 10:50 pm

Hey man im stationed in great falls... I drive the black ap1 S2000 and I bought that yellow crx si if you havent seen it. The crx is in my garage ready for some nice ibeam rods and vitara pistons for boost. I usually hang out with the subby guys up here, along with my roomate that drives the wingless Evo IX MR. Theres a few honda guys here that I know of, majority of the airforce guys drive subbies. If you see me around say whats up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
avatar

Age : 32
Join date : 2009-09-23
Posts : 1571
Location : Billings, MT

PostSubject: Re: New here.....   April 4th 2011, 6:52 am

AFKAY wrote:
All I have right now is my 99 silverado which looks just like any other, a 91c Caprice that is still a little rough round the edges but I will get some pics shortly and a 69 Corvair that I have a bunch of plans for but I've been waiting for the title for 'bout 2 years from a "friend" of the family. Don't want to spend any money on it 'til I get that...

My wife has a Civic that I was hopin' to put some coil overs n sticky tires on for autoX....

Nothin' super cool right now (long story) but I''ve had a few cars that I wish I still had....


I've seen an SS in GF that looks an aweful lot like yours, rims, stance very similar ...... Do you come here frequently?
no i have never been to great falls. there seems to be a decent amount of arrival blue silverado ss around this state.

_________________
R.I.P Josh " King Of The Streets" Whitcomb 10.17.75--06.13.10 'King'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AFKAY
[FETUS]
[FETUS]


Join date : 2011-04-03
Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: New here.....   April 4th 2011, 6:26 pm

Madr0x wrote:
Hey man im stationed in great falls... I drive the black ap1 S2000 and I bought that yellow crx si if you havent seen it. The crx is in my garage ready for some nice ibeam rods and vitara pistons for boost. I usually hang out with the subby guys up here, along with my roomate that drives the wingless Evo IX MR. Theres a few honda guys here that I know of, majority of the airforce guys drive subbies. If you see me around say whats up.


Will Do!!!

I believe I've seen the wingless MR..... Lots of STi's 'round here too....


Back to top Go down
View user profile
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
avatar

Age : 36
Join date : 2009-09-20
Posts : 3072
Location : Shepherd, Montana

PostSubject: Re: New here.....   April 5th 2011, 8:53 pm

I know of a few people on here from the Subaru crowd are from Great Falls.

_________________
Michael Card - Site Administator
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maecforum.com
Jfive
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
avatar

Age : 34
Join date : 2011-01-19
Posts : 85
Location : Columbia Falls

PostSubject: Re: New here.....   April 5th 2011, 10:04 pm

Do you guys still have a gas station that sells E85. Might be stopping over to fuel up a ton of gas cans. A guy trhats on another forum, I am on, lives in fairfleld, and has three turbo fords.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fiveohhhstang
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
avatar

Age : 31
Join date : 2010-06-09
Posts : 118
Location : Bozeman, MT

PostSubject: Re: New here.....   April 8th 2011, 9:58 pm

Welcome! I am originally from Great Falls, so my husband and I make it up there fairly often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
avatar

Age : 33
Join date : 2010-01-26
Posts : 864
Location : Billings, MT

PostSubject: Re: New here.....   April 8th 2011, 10:33 pm

Welcome aboard.

I believe a few GF folks have come down to the Lewistown track days. We've got 3 going this summer. Dunno if you'd wanna put any of your cars out on the track, but that Civic or Caprice might be fun. If not, you could probably ride down with some of the other GF folk and spectate, and probably catch a few ride-alongs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/cyfun/
bender460
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]


Join date : 2010-02-28
Posts : 76
Location : Great Falls

PostSubject: Re: New here.....   April 10th 2011, 10:58 am

AFKAY wrote:
I live in Great Falls, just wondrering how many others are on here from GF? I am originally from Augusta, but I was living in RapidCity for the last 11 years or so. Just moved back. I have had a couple cars and I pretend to ride a bike a little. Anyway, thanks in advance.

Do I know you??

Did you years ago own a supercharged dodge truck?



lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mishri
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]


Join date : 2010-04-19
Posts : 58
Location : Great Falls

PostSubject: Re: New here.....   April 11th 2011, 10:32 am

Yep, I'm in Great Falls, have a 2007 Mustang GT for sale, My 2012 Kona Blue Mustang GT is finally being built, so should have that next month...

here is the pic of my current car:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
avatar

Age : 50
Join date : 2010-03-20
Posts : 641
Location : Billings, MT

PostSubject: Re: New here.....   April 15th 2011, 8:56 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snakebite420
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
avatar

Age : 28
Join date : 2009-12-22
Posts : 189
Location : Great Falls, Montana

PostSubject: Re: New here.....   April 16th 2011, 2:18 am

Welcome! I am located in the great falls area as well, we have meets ever so often and go crusing if your into that.

If you have a Facebook we can add you to the Great Falls Import Group (its really just anyone who likes cars honeslty)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AFKAY
[FETUS]
[FETUS]


Join date : 2011-04-03
Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: New here.....   June 7th 2012, 2:08 pm

bender460 wrote:
AFKAY wrote:
I live in Great Falls, just wondrering how many others are on here from GF? I am originally from Augusta, but I was living in RapidCity for the last 11 years or so. Just moved back. I have had a couple cars and I pretend to ride a bike a little. Anyway, thanks in advance.

Do I know you??

Did you years ago own a supercharged dodge truck?



lol!

Yeah Adam,... sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AFKAY
[FETUS]
[FETUS]


Join date : 2011-04-03
Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: New here.....   June 7th 2012, 2:11 pm

Snakebite420 wrote:
Welcome! I am located in the great falls area as well, we have meets ever so often and go crusing if your into that.

If you have a Facebook we can add you to the Great Falls Import Group (its really just anyone who likes cars honeslty)


Hey, met you with the 406motorsports crew... just getting back on here....


Back to top Go down
View user profile
AFKAY
[FETUS]
[FETUS]


Join date : 2011-04-03
Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: New here.....   June 7th 2012, 2:35 pm

Spoze I should update my car situation.... I now have an S13 widebody coupe with a silvia front that I am going to put an LS-1 /t56 into. A Blue 77 Datsun Z that I eventually will do sumpin to but am just going to drive for now. Still have the Corvair project, and the 9C1 caprice?impala replica, and my wife now has a white '85 fiero GT. Ohh and udated the p.u. to a 00 3/4ton crew...








Ohh, I also have a 2001 SS 'maro that I am pulling the LS1 out of that I am going to want to sell... CHASSIS ONLY if anyone is interested.

http://greatfalls.craigslist.org/ctd/3063599114.html

Bumped into a guy from down in Billings nemed Chris (Dirves bad ass red SS 'maro) that saw it. It is a little rough around the edges. It would make a great drag car but not something i would try to make look new n shiney again. I will make a forsale thread in the car lot. eventually. Anyway, thanks all for the well-cums.














Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
avatar

Age : 31
Join date : 2009-09-26
Posts : 823
Location : Great Falls, MT

PostSubject: Re: New here.....   June 10th 2012, 11:04 am

That would be me. The red ss isnt mine. Just one i built for a customer putting a beffier trans in it. I have a 2001 z28 with a 3"raised ss vfn hood and a 2004 gto. Your ss was preaty solid as far as a roller. I would buy it myself but i already have way too many projects and not enuf time
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sfrperformance.com
AFKAY
[FETUS]
[FETUS]


Join date : 2011-04-03
Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: New here.....   June 10th 2012, 2:30 pm

Novaflash2002 wrote:
That would be me. The red ss isnt mine. Just one i built for a customer putting a beffier trans in it. I have a 2001 z28 with a 3"raised ss vfn hood and a 2004 gto. Your ss was preaty solid as far as a roller. I would buy it myself but i already have way too many projects and not enuf time

yeah, I understand that... Is your 'maro white? Think I saw it when I was at Big R yestereday. Anyway, I don't know if you got the text message I sent but I did find some different tires so I would throw in those wheels n tires for the 1500.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
avatar

Age : 31
Join date : 2009-09-26
Posts : 823
Location : Great Falls, MT

PostSubject: Re: New here.....   June 10th 2012, 2:44 pm

thats starkys car. Mine is pewter metallic. i let him know on that price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sfrperformance.com
BruisedTurd
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
avatar

Age : 34
Join date : 2009-09-25
Posts : 217
Location : Billings, MT

PostSubject: Re: New here.....   June 12th 2012, 11:39 am

Haha! Chris never drives his own vehicles... Mostly because they are never in running order. Hahahaha! Suck it Trebek.


Last edited by BruisedTurd on June 23rd 2012, 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
avatar

Age : 32
Join date : 2009-09-23
Posts : 1571
Location : Billings, MT

PostSubject: Re: New here.....   June 12th 2012, 8:38 pm

BruisedTurd wrote:
Haha! Chris never drives his own vehicles... Mostly because they are never in running order. Hahahaha! Suck it Trebek.
Sad BUT TRUE. Wheres the like button Laughing Basketball
thats what happens when your building race cars for other people scratch scratch lol!

_________________
R.I.P Josh " King Of The Streets" Whitcomb 10.17.75--06.13.10 'King'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
avatar

Age : 31
Join date : 2009-09-26
Posts : 823
Location : Great Falls, MT

PostSubject: Re: New here.....   June 13th 2012, 9:35 am

Ouch. I had just picked up the car anxd went to orielys to get some items i needed for it, and wanted to see what the trans was doing.

I did get my truck running. Never have time for my own vehicals lol. Always building or fixing everyone else's " built by a high end builder" shit lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sfrperformance.com
sksbl.88
[FETUS]
[FETUS]


Join date : 2012-06-23
Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: New here.....   June 23rd 2012, 10:31 am

Old member back saying hi to all. And hello to the new member. In Asia studying college right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New here.....   

Back to top Go down
 
New here.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club :: 'The Coffee Shoppe' :: Open Discussion-
Jump to: