Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards

Go down 
+6
RedMitsu
max2075
f20bmt
sprockmember
ZipDriveX
DoodieHead
10 posters
AuthorMessage
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Empty
PostSubject: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 12:16 pm

It was brought to my attention that we will need visible proof of club affiliation in order to get the $10 discount for SCCA, so I decided to make up some membership cards. I have not decided to do these in BLACk AND WHITE or COLOR yet, but this will be the design. You give me the mods done on your car, head shot, and a picture of your ride and I will do the rest. These will be printed on photo paper and laminated for a lifetime of awesomeness!!

I was thinking of doing these for $10. This is a one time fee that will allow you into SCCA every week for $25, saving you $10 every time you race. You will also receive a MAEC decal and PREMIUM MEMBER status under your name along with the SCCA discount.

In theory if you raced even once this year it would cost you $35 anyway, plus you get a decal and premium member status.

My email is doodiehd@hotmail.com. Name the email MAEC Membership Card

Email the following:
- Car shot
- Picture of yourself
- Car specs

MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Maec_m10

MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Maec_m11

Last edited by DoodieHead on July 12th 2012, 6:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.maecforum.com
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 3:50 pm

You know I'll want one Mikey, I'll PM ya my shizz later Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/317696
sprockmember
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
sprockmember

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 4:27 pm

Great idea... I love saving money... and looking at myself!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/noisenoisenoise
f20bmt
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
f20bmt

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 5:24 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 5:34 pm

My email address is doodiehd@hotmail.com.

Email the following:
- Car shot
- Picture of yourself
- Car specs
Back to top Go down
max2075
[FETUS]
[FETUS]

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 6:29 pm

I like this idea and would like one as well. I was at the SCCA event today and I am not sure if an ID card is what they want as proof. It sounded to me like thay didn't consider MAEC a club at all. They refered to it as "a forum thing" and not a club, which I know is BS. Meatings are held as well as events. Sounds like a club to me, ID or not. Matt will be going to the SCCA meating on Tues.. I will probably go as well. I would like to find out for sure what they consider a "car club"
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 7:34 pm

I am not really sure what they believe a car club would consist of, but I am pretty sure MAEC is a club. The Montana DRIVE Association considers MAEC a club. ???

Maybe while you guys are at the meeting you should ask them how we could gain the CLUB STATUS. I might actually put the word CLUB on the ID cards just to make it that much easier.
Back to top Go down
RedMitsu
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
RedMitsu

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 7:54 pm

Knowing them they'll probably make the forum pay like a $100 "club" fee or some gay crap
Back to top Go down
sprockmember
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
sprockmember

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 8:31 pm

Even with a "club fee" of $100 we could still all chip in for that, $10 or $15 each and still save money. I'd like to wait to see what the SCCA folk say though... before I shoot you money and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 8:57 pm

Well, the C in MAEC doesn't stand Crotchmonster. And since it'll probably increase SCCA race attendance by quite a bit, they shouldn't be so resistive towards it.

Hey Mikey, what should one do if they havw multiple cars, or change cars more often than they change their underwear? Should we just have IDs with only the member info?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cyfun/
max2075
[FETUS]
[FETUS]

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 9:00 pm

I recognize MAEClub as a Club. So imagine my surprize when they told me it don't count because we don't pay dues.. We will see what they say.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 10:47 pm

DoodieHead wrote:
Maybe while you guys are at the meeting you should ask them how we could gain the CLUB STATUS.

The good old SCCA..... will they ever learn? They just simply don't promote attendance at their own event and throw little temper tantrums about things that don't have their blessing. I'll see if we can get a "knighted club approval" from the SCCA. But given how hard headed they are about everything we'll see how it goes.

If this doesn't work out..... I am seriously going to be pushing you guys to become NASA affiliated. At that point it doesn't matter what the SCCA thinks, says, or does. We can run our own auto-x, have insurance for Lewistown, and many other benefits that the SCCA could never provide anyways. I hope we don't have to go to those extremes before the SCCA comes around and becomes a good car club themselves.
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2011, 1:43 am

Damn, Matt, that's a great idea. Why didn't we think of this before? Especially if they cover insurance for events. How would we go about doing that?
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2011, 9:41 am

More reminders why I don't go to many SCCA events anymore......
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2011, 1:22 pm

Cyfun wrote:
Damn, Matt, that's a great idea. Why didn't we think of this before? Especially if they cover insurance for events. How would we go about doing that?

It would take about 5 people (preferably more)willing to commit the time to become NASA instructor certified and they would become the NASA "officers" for this venture. Then our club could be NASA affiliated and we could do all kinds of events including auto-x, drifting, rally-x, and insurance to cover Lewistown. Thing is people from MAEC would have to be active NASA registered members to enjoy these benefiets. But it would be like haveing our own SCCA that we could do what we want with within the rules and regs of NASA. The hard part is finding people commited enough to be RELIABLE officers for such an effort..... and that would turn Montana into its own Montana NASA region. And if we make it an affiliation with MAEC.... then it should work out great...... SHOULD.
James Rowen from Great Falls is alreay instructor certified through NASA and I have been in contact with him along with the regional dirrector with NASA talking about our options. We pretty much have a green light to try to start up our own region.... we just need people to commit to it to make it work. NASA would like to see about 100 members in the state of Montana for this region to be "self sustaining".

I would love to see this happen.... but I honestly doubt we have enough real car guys in this state that will commit to see it ever happen..... why? Cause it has nothing to do with drag racing or dirt circle track.

So that is why I think if we don't like the SCCA... then we need to either join SCCA and help change it...... or if the SCCA is really that bull headed.... Make our own NASA region.

What is everyones imput?
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2011, 2:37 pm

I think NASA is the better way to go, and I think we could probably get enough good people from MAEC. I know I'm down for it. I've dreamed of having a decent circuit track here, or at least a decent-sized autocross track, for a long time, and would be more than happy to dedicate much of my time to such a cause.

I'm guess you, Matt, would be down. And probably Todd, and Mr. Card. How about you, Mr. Montoya?

The next question is: how much will this all cost us?
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2011, 3:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2011, 3:54 pm

Sweet, thanks for the links. I'd read a bit, but hadn't found the prices. $45 a year ain't bad.
Back to top Go down
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2011, 4:44 pm

How would NASA be any different then SCCA? I don't see the logic at all? No one attends SCCA events so why would we try to recreat the wheel? The core problem with car events in Billings is the lack of good spots. Start whatever orginization you want and it will suffer just like SCCA does because we don't have the events to keep people interested.

The grass is not always greener on the other side.

Back to top Go down
http://www.teamsprock.com
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2011, 11:55 pm

b1r - TS wrote:
How would NASA be any different then SCCA? I don't see the logic at all? No one attends SCCA events so why would we try to recreat the wheel? The core problem with car events in Billings is the lack of good spots. Start whatever orginization you want and it will suffer just like SCCA does because we don't have the events to keep people interested.

The grass is not always greener on the other side.

I totally agree with this.

However.... the big thing it would do for MAEC..... is give us the insurance we need for Lewistown events (without relying on Vern to borrow his). SCCA will not do this because this SCCA region is Solo I status only and due to SCCA rules it would be impossible to make Lewistown a SCCA sanctioned event. Lewistown is eligible for NASA sanctioning however IF we become NASA affiliated and abide by their rules for running the track.

Other things it would do is from that point as a side bonus if we want to...... have our own auto-x events (which would be direct competition with SCCA and they would be forced to improve or die... or we could choose to not do auto-x) But NASA classes car quite a bit different which is better in my opinion. check out the classifications.

Allow us to host drifting events.... covered by NASA insurance and rules.

And if we want..... rally-x too!

The main reason I'm looking at it for a possibility is for insurance coverage for Lewistown because SCCA will never sanction a Lewistown event with the way their rules are set up. I see everything else as a side benefit at this point that we don't have to use. And this would not be a Billings region. this would be a possible multi-state region. As I understand.... north, and south Dakota, Wyoming, along with Montana are without NASA. Why? because it is not a auto-x based club. it is founded upon road racing. The closest track to go to right now is Denver. The regional director of NASA seams to think that since the PCA runs on Lewistown right now and he's seen video of the track that he can sign it off as a (TT) track.

Last edited by Dr.Auto on May 3rd 2011, 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2011, 12:03 am

I would fucking love to do some rally-x. Easier on the tires, and we'd probably have more venues to choose from. Plus, my GL wagon might have a fighting chance! Very Happy

Setting up a drift event would be frikkin sweet, especially cause it would draw lots of spectators. Spectators could get us sponsors, and both would help fund better venues.
Back to top Go down
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2011, 10:22 am

Matt - I see your point, if it resolves Lewistown issues then it's an easier decision. Then as you mentioned the rest is just gravy. In order to grow the motorsports here we need to embrace what we have.... open space and lots of dirt roads. I think rally-x has the best chance of success for any motorsport event. All it would take would be one cool farmer who would allow access and the right NASA/SCCA insurance and it would be insane. Rally-x could also extend the season and have snow rally's, another big benefit.

As for drifting, I think the only venue that could be safe and fun would be the drag strip.

I might just have to keep my eye out for the AWD turbo Justy so I can build my rally machine!
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2011, 10:54 am

b1r - TS wrote:
As for drifting, I think the only venue that could be safe and fun would be the drag strip.

or Lewistown? LOL

And yes.... rally-x would help keep things going altough I don't have too much interest in this personally..... but that is why we would hope to get all kinds of interest through MAEC for this venture to keep it alive.... another thing SCCA does not have going for it since they are limited to auto-x only.
Back to top Go down
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2011, 3:41 pm

I think the amount of people interested in drift events is fairly small in MT, the amount of people that could slide around cones is smaller, the amount of people that could slide around high speed corners in Lewistonw is really small!

But... it sure would be fun to try and learn!
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2011, 4:54 pm

b1r - TS wrote:
I think the amount of people interested in drift events is fairly small in MT, the amount of people that could slide around cones is smaller, the amount of people that could slide around high speed corners in Lewistonw is really small!

But... it sure would be fun to try and learn!

Ain't that the truth.

But I too believe that the rally-x could be the glue in between Lewistown events that could hold this together.

We wouldn't have to do auto-x.... as the SCCA already does it..... but we could. lol

But once again.... it's finding people to be reliable leaders for this.... as all the ones I can think of have better things to do with their life then spend it on cars....... right Jake? lol

I'll let you guys know how things go at the SCCA meeting as far as if we can get Knighted by the SCCA to be a real car club. lol
Back to top Go down
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2011, 5:38 pm

I admitted that right now cars aren't a big priority and my family is... so currently I own zero cars. It makes it a pretty easy decision for me now!

If I could help support a race event that excited me I would, and that would also give me the motivation to buy a car and get back into things.

I wonder if state/blm land could be used for races. The "new" Pompey's pillar wildlife refuge thingy has an awesome little dirt road that goes from parking lot to parking lot and is a couple miles long winding through some hills. I could see a great rally cross happening out there. No cliff edges, just dirt and sagebrush with no houses anywhere.

We don't have to be sanctioned if we go at night with only a select group of people! Wink Wink!
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2011, 1:41 am

Went to SCCA meeting.

The VIP member cards will suffice for car club discount. So order them up and go auto-x!
Back to top Go down
max2075
[FETUS]
[FETUS]

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2011, 10:18 am

Some more detail on VIP cards and SCCA. All are welcome who want to attend. The fees are as follows:

SCCA members: $20
Non members: $35
Other club members: $25

They will consider MAEC members with ID only for the discount. The SCCA has proposed this as a trial for this year. We also learned more about the cost to the SCCA for holding each event. The main SCCA charges each region $18 per car for each event held with a minimum of 20 cars. In addition, the Billings club pays for parking lot rental wich varies from a couple hundred to just under $1000 per event and port a potty at $100 per event. With those cost they are just breaking even. And that is their goal as stated in the meating, to just break even at the end of the year.

I would like to be able to have a number of MAEC members show up for their next event at Skyview HS, the day after lewistown. With a solid showing, the SCCA may continue this deal. See you all around.
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2011, 5:00 pm

That's a good point. We should get a bunch of MAEC out there so that they can see how big of a benefit we are. Shit, I'll race my sooby. It may be lifted, but it is rocking 215mm wide tires now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2011, 5:21 pm

The SCCA needs your support. And if you guys can't support SCCA then you aren't going to be able to support NASA.

So make an appearance, or better yet..... go race!
Back to top Go down
max2075
[FETUS]
[FETUS]

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2011, 11:19 am

Show up and run what you brung
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2011, 2:46 pm

So Mike,
What exactly do we need to e-mail you to make these member cards?

I don't think that vehicle mods would be necessary on a member card.... mostly.... because you would have to issue a new card to me on a quarterly basis. lol. Plus what about the guys that have multiple cars?

Anyways.... I guess I just need a personal photo for you to make mine?

Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2011, 2:53 pm

You dont have to send a list of mods if you dont want to, but a photo of yourself I will need.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2011, 7:53 am

Nels is the only one that I have received an email from. Just wanted to post this as some of my mail goes to junk and I dont always check it.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2011, 9:19 am

Here is yours Nels. I need your car year and info.

MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards NelsCard
Back to top Go down
sprockmember
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
sprockmember

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2011, 5:30 pm

That's a good lookin' dude.

85 Toyota Corolla.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 9:46 am

I will make the alterations and get this done for you Nels.
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2011, 1:38 pm

I'm waiting to get a good new picture of the Venge up in Lewistown this weekend to use and then I'll send ya all my stuff Mikey! Smile
Back to top Go down
Blazinator
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]
Blazinator

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2011, 4:06 pm

I'm interested in a decal... do we have a pic of what it looks like? Also just as an FYI I'm a Graphic Designer and have owned a couple of forums in the past myself I'm more than happy to help with decal designs, logo's, and any site graphics that are needed as this looks to be my new home. I'll be in Helena by next Monday or Tuesday, leaving Fort Worth Texas on Saturday or Sunday.
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2011, 10:38 am

There is a seperate thread on the MAEC decals located here: http://www.maecforum.com/t454-maec-stickers-are-here?highlight=maec

This thread is for a members card so we are accepted as a "club" at SCCA events Smile
Back to top Go down
Blazinator
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]
Blazinator

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2011, 12:47 pm

Probably should have looked here first... just posted in your new thread, thanks for the link! I used to auto cross in my accord (not the best platform but i was the only person in my class instant win!) here in texas...

Didn't realize it was for scca until I opened the thread, the title makes it look like membership cards for the forum or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards   MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAEC 'VIP' Member Cards
Page 1 of 1