HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
by datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
by Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
by Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
by Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
by Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
by malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
by ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
by marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
by izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
by SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
by Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
by Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
by Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
by talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

» 2014 Helena Track Days
by DoodieHead August 9th 2014, 9:33 am

September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 7th 2010, 8:06 pm

beings that if you are reading this, you must be somewhat okay with it, so here goes.
i want to hear about the good, the bad, and the ugly streetraces you have been in.
so let em rip Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 7th 2010, 8:38 pm

i guess i'll start. here about what 2 and a half months ago??? i was driving home from 24th and i turned onto king headed west when i noticed a mustang following me kinda in my blidspot ya know.
so he pulls up next to me while rolling, and gives it a little goose, so i just keep driving like nothing is going on. well we make it to 32nd and we hit a light so we wait, light turns green and we roll across like nothing and he honks once, then again, then again and he guns it. i just keep driving.he slows and does it again, so i whack the loud pedal and spit out in front of the mustang nicely and let off. we go around the round about and just cruise to the intersection again. light is red and we exchange some words and when the light turns green its on like scalded dogs across the intersection fucking completely sideways at 14 psi but pulling on him non the less, so it gets pretty squirrley and i let outta it and he goes by me. haven't seen him or that car for quite awhile and i'll be damned, there he is, 91fiveoh haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 8th 2010, 3:29 pm

last may . me a n a bud of mine. he drives a 69 camaro. were sittin on 24th an centrel. we both had been cruzin around lookin for people to play with . we decided to go a head and hammer a couple gears. light turns green we both take off. im spinnin threw 1st 2nd . let off bout half way down kmart parkin lot
my bud does the same. i look up SHIT BLUE BERRIES AND CHERRIES
COP PULLS US both over in 12th planet . were textin each other as the cop goes back and forth

cop walks over and i quote"man that was good drivin but aint u gettin a lil old for this" im like yes sir . to finish neither one of us got a big ticket . just a carless drivin ticket . thank god only 90 bucks

that was one kool cop. he was sittin directly behind us as we took off. lol
alot of people in hardees got a front row seat to that one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 8th 2010, 4:38 pm

2 years ago the day of the Beartooth Run I decided to go out toward Acton and get some tuning done around 6:00am. I made about 2 passes on the long straight road just past the drag strip and decided to make 1 more pass to finalize a few more cells. Well lets just say that was a BAD idea. I was cruising about 35 in 5th and put it to the floor. In a matter of seconds the turbo started to spool and soon enough I was at redline doing about 140mph. I just so happened to look at my radar and it was flashing 5! I shut it down instantly and about 3 seconds later I noticed a car approaching me from the front. I pulled over before he even passed me.

The cop comes up and asked me what I was doing (he was laughing by the way) and said I was tuning getting ready for the upcoming race at Acton. Long story short he liked my car and I got off with just a speeding ticket (120 in a 60).

Well a few weeks later I went to court and got off with a 6 month differed sentence and a $100 fine. I lucked out big time as there was a stand in judge and he happened to work at Subaru selling cars. He was super interested in my car and I promised to come by and show him at work since he let me off.

Good times. Smile

DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 8th 2010, 4:41 pm

I also remember this one time I was racing Josh and got my ass kicked. Smile

Hey Josh, I dont remember, but didnt I actually beat you once when we raced on 64th? If I didnt win I know it was really close.

DJ Hobbles
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 8th 2010, 6:55 pm

Waaaaaayyyy back in the day, I once beat doug in his rs before the swap in a 98 2 door 5-speed Dodge Neon with nothing but exhaust. cheers
Did I forget to mention he had 4 ppl in the car and just me in mine?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 8th 2010, 8:15 pm

When I used to SCCA I would get smoked by Konrad in his Neon every single meet and that was pretty much the way my car sits now. All he had was an intake and exhaust.

Makes me wonder.....

Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 8th 2010, 8:32 pm

MT cops seem pretty lenient about speeding. haproot just told me a story today about that. 114 and they didn't even get a ticket or a warning.

California? They'd probably arrest your ass for that. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f20bmt
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 8th 2010, 9:08 pm

I got my license revoked for a year for 122 in a 55. He cut me a break and wrote it up as 102 so he didnt have to arrest me which was nice I guess. It was night and I pulled hard past a column of rice cars in the right lane. They were all stacked up cause the one in the front was a cop. Unfortunatly I wasnt looking at the tops of the cars I was just looking for a blinker so I wouldnt get run over. By the time I new what was up it was too late. I guess the moral is not to drive like an ass if you dont want to get caught driving like an ass.

Ive been told by close friends that live in cali that cops will setup sting operations on street races like they were drug busts, which seems silly to me. All that effort to catch some kids trying to see who is faster seems a little like a waste of a tax dollar or two. My friend Phill got arrested just for being the arm drop, he said as soon as he dropped his arms all these lights came on and they were surrounded the only people that got away were the two people that were racing... go figure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 8th 2010, 9:35 pm

DoodieHead [ADMIN] wrote:
I also remember this one time I was racing Josh and got my ass kicked. Smile

Hey Josh, I dont remember, but didnt I actually beat you once when we raced on 64th? If I didnt win I know it was really close.
ya know i think you did, not really too clear on the details, but i have lost a few races in my street career
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSteel
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 8th 2010, 9:43 pm

turbotudor wrote:
i guess i'll start. here about what 2 and a half months ago??? i was driving home from 24th and i turned onto king headed west when i noticed a mustang following me kinda in my blidspot ya know.
so he pulls up next to me while rolling, and gives it a little goose, so i just keep driving like nothing is going on. well we make it to 32nd and we hit a light so we wait, light turns green and we roll across like nothing and he honks once, then again, then again and he guns it. i just keep driving.he slows and does it again, so i whack the loud pedal and spit out in front of the mustang nicely and let off. we go around the round about and just cruise to the intersection again. light is red and we exchange some words and when the light turns green its on like scalded dogs across the intersection fucking completely sideways at 14 psi but pulling on him non the less, so it gets pretty squirrley and i let outta it and he goes by me. haven't seen him or that car for quite awhile and i'll be damned, there he is, 91fiveoh haha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! of course your kill story was when you schooled me. LOL honestly i knew i was gonna loost but its not about winning or losing to me, its just about racing. I'll see you soon Josh! ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 8th 2010, 9:45 pm

this summer will be different for many reasons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSteel
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 8th 2010, 9:45 pm

Oh I also remember Josh saying about five words "Im only running 15 psi" haha

I have a few stories but one i really like is when I raced a Yellow and Black Boss s197 mustang, we got to s stop light and he guns it and gets sideways, supercharger whinnin, he is all over the road! almost losses it. we get to the next light, he hooks up and leaves me... awesome car tho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSteel
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 8th 2010, 9:46 pm

turbotudor wrote:
this summer will be different for many reasons

what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 8th 2010, 9:52 pm

track situation, people growing in the power aspect of cars, way more technology out there this year than in the last 4 years as far as making power on the cheap.
you probably don't realize it, but there are currently between 6 and 10 turboed v8 streetcars waiting for nice weather to show up...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSteel
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 8th 2010, 9:55 pm

ah i gotcha. yeah it'll be a fun summer. I also have a buddy who wants to race you Josh, he has a 03 Cobra Mustang
Back to top Go down
View user profile
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 8th 2010, 10:05 pm

get it set up. pm me with details and we'll talk. is his name justin in the white 03 cobra?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSteel
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 8th 2010, 10:06 pm

yup thats him. alright it'll be this summer but ill see if i can set something up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 8th 2010, 11:13 pm

i raced that car back when i first got my coupe running with a n/a 406 chevy in it. it was before he owned it, and i got it on video out on buffalo trail walking him in first until i shift and blew the skins off at about 65 and he passed me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSteel
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 8th 2010, 11:26 pm

time for a rematch then!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 8th 2010, 11:30 pm

he kinda raced from a roll couple years ago in my turbo coupe on the interstate, but i wasnt really trying, neither was he. he just wanted to see what it sounded like when it really spooled up ya know.
im totally down for a rematch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 9th 2010, 3:42 am

turbotudor wrote:
he kinda raced from a roll couple years ago in my turbo coupe on the interstate, but i wasnt really trying, neither was he. he just wanted to see what it sounded like when it really spooled up ya know.
im totally down for a rematch.

lets get ready to RUMMMBLEEE Arrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 9th 2010, 4:19 am

i prefer a whistle to a rumble... haha Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mr2_jordan
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]

PostSubject: not really a kill   February 10th 2010, 8:06 pm

Last summer, me and buddy were cruising on I-90 to Billings in my MR2 ('87 with custom exhaust from silent night and a K&N air filter, sloowww). I pull onto 90 getting stuck behind a early to mid 90's Silverado so i pass him going 80-85 then i go back into the right lane like nothing happened. Suddenly he starts riding my ass and floors it passed me giving me the bird then he gets back into the right lane directly in front of me, i also notice it still has dealer plates (testing it). I wasn't going to take that shit, so once again I get in the left lane floor it then suddenly he also floors it, it's a race. We get up to about 105 where i believe his governor kicked in and i flew passed him doing 110-115. Then the rest the way to Billings he was just screwing around with me, funny day. Less than a month later my engine blew haha, 220,000 miles, currently under a full engine rebuild.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 11th 2010, 5:45 pm

beginning of last summer, a white cummins powered dodge was running around all night racing from every intersection and being a total coal smoker the entire night. so i had my wagon (warwagon's car now)
and i was behind him for like 5 blocks and every intersection he would burnout and flood the intersection with soot, so i waited until i got next to him at a light and i heard him start spooling up his truck so i did too, the passenger looked over at me and laughed so when the light turned green, i pulled bus lengths on those kids from the dig. i figured that if they were all that bad ass fast, they should have at least kept up with me for a little bit, but they didn't. next intersection they rolled down their window and kinda looked like a couple beaten little girls and said" hey, we weren't racing" i laughed and said in return" hey, dont care because i wasn't either." they split to not be seen again for the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
04 Wagon Boy
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 11th 2010, 7:21 pm

Those bigass lifted diesel trucks piss me off. There are a ton of them out there that are legitimately fast but most of them just blow black smoke everywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 11th 2010, 7:27 pm

yep, EPA 's worst nightmare trucks. i'll admit there are some fast ones out there, but what exactly is your definition of fast., just curious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 11th 2010, 8:51 pm

yeah ive beatin more than a few , and they always seem to ahave an excuse, plus a mullet to go with it . lol lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 11th 2010, 9:27 pm

Im not going to lie. i think diesels are pretty badass. id like to have one for a tow rig( one day ill have one after my vette). my buddy has a dmax and it is pretty funny black smoking little ricers and people walking on the sidewalk. i know its a dick move but it is pretty funny.

turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 11th 2010, 9:42 pm

takes you back to the days of coal locomotives and shit haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 11th 2010, 9:44 pm

lol i know all about um . lol considerin i own an 02 duramax/ it is fun to blow smoke into peoples open windows in the summer . totally a dick move but funny as hell cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 11th 2010, 9:45 pm

fuck you. not when i am wearing a white shirt.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 11th 2010, 9:59 pm

turbotudor wrote:

im going to go buy a diesel just to piss you off cheers . yeah right im just finally getting outta debt.

ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 11th 2010, 10:05 pm

turbotudor wrote:

well ill dye it black for ya bud. no charge lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mr2_jordan
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 11th 2010, 10:33 pm

actually my bro (has an '86 redtop mr2) and has a '90 jetta 1.6 diesel with a side exit exhaust and is going to run on vegetable oil soon, boy is that thing fun to blow smoke through intersections, too bad it comes out the left side so you can't smoke people out on the sidewalk haha. He's currently working on a turbo setup for it, should be pretty beast Very Happy. I've actually had a classmate of mine ask "dude, what's wrong with your bros car, i saw it blowing out black smoke..." me:"dude, it's diesel." him: "no way?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BruisedTurd
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 11th 2010, 11:14 pm

I seem to have people fuck w/ me a lot on the interstate. Right after I had my overtune (as I call it) I got on @ Laurel behind a prelude and a white 350Z. I sit behind and watch the prelude try to pass, but the Z wouldn't have it. I kept up w/ em and the lude got back in behind the guy. So it was my turn. I got up next to the Z doin 85 and he hits it hard. I dropped to 4th and look over at the guy. I'm slippin right by him and get up to about 140 and he was tryin to keep up. Fucking traffic was standing still. I slow down to 65 waiting for him to get up next to me so I could at least acknowledge a good run and the guy wouldn't even get with in 5 car lengths of me. I guess he was pissed cuz that giant Z sticker on the back was slowing him down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 12th 2010, 4:29 pm

BruisedTurd wrote:
I seem to have people fuck w/ me a lot on the interstate. Right after I had my overtune (as I call it) I got on @ Laurel behind a prelude and a white 350Z. I sit behind and watch the prelude try to pass, but the Z wouldn't have it. I kept up w/ em and the lude got back in behind the guy. So it was my turn. I got up next to the Z doin 85 and he hits it hard. I dropped to 4th and look over at the guy. I'm slippin right by him and get up to about 140 and he was tryin to keep up. Fucking traffic was standing still. I slow down to 65 waiting for him to get up next to me so I could at least acknowledge a good run and the guy wouldn't even get with in 5 car lengths of me. I guess he was pissed cuz that giant Z sticker on the back was slowing him down.

And then you woke up. cheers J/K nice kill bud.

turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 12th 2010, 7:48 pm

i think my obsession with streetracing is my dad's fault... i can remember him taking me out with him back in the early to mid 80's in his old 64 nova ss. we would cruise down town in those days, but i remember when everybody made the switch to the west end. he had his buddies with fast cars , and just like today, there was always some wise ass trying to race. one time on central just about where the lamplighter lounge is now(didnt use to be one there) we raced a charger or cuda or some mopar shitbox and just put a whoopin on him bad, i remember getting pulled over and it was crockett the cop. my old man got a ticket for doing like 130 inna 35 zone, fuck was my mom pissed when we came home. i can remember here yelling at him and then letting me have it too, i hope you dont end up acting like your father when you grow up... sorry mom, but i dont trap 130, more like 145...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 12th 2010, 7:53 pm

turbotudor wrote:
sorry mom, but i dont trap 130, more like 145...
Best thing i have heard Man lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sfrperformance.com
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 12th 2010, 7:56 pm

i hope to have the opportunity to race my old man this summer at a track, hopefully acton, can't wait to see the look on his face when i real him in at the 1000 foot mark and get about 3 cars on him in my streetcar. boy will he be pissed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 12th 2010, 7:59 pm

we raced once a couple years ago when i had my mustang, he shitcanned me outta the whole by about 10 cars in an eyeblink, but i was catching him fast, he still beat me though, but he saw me cummin up on him a big hurry. he ran a 10.20 at like 129mph, i ran a 10.749 at 135 in a streetcar. i drove it everyday to work, to the store, to the track, all the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 12th 2010, 8:21 pm

Back in High school i had a 1978 chevy nova (still have her my 1st true love ), I used to race around the rapid city, sturgis, spearfish areas. I had a guy pull up to me at the gas station in the middle of spearfish (3rd exit for anyone that knows speardog) in a late late 70's sbox stepp side chevy that supposidly had a built 500 caddy in it. He started talking shit to me when i wad filling my car up with gas. asking "what ya got for a motor" i told him just a iron headed small block. well i had my hood open checking my oil and all that good stuff because i had just put a 406 together for my car. so i turned the distributer down what i thouht was 5 or so degrees and went to the back of my car to finish filling it with gas. the fuel inlet is behing the licence plate, and i also had my nitous hose and valve right there rolled that on. went inside and payed and he asked me to run on old bell fourche hwy. well we get out there, and after my buddy made a few called there was 10 or so people around. we run, he spins out and i take off easy so we do a re-run, we line up again he launches and just as he is settin a car lenght a head i give her the juice. smoked his ass but atleast 10 cars, was going fast enuf that it took about 20 seconds in real time for the needle to lift off of the peg(felt like 2 mins) letting her coast. the bastard said i had cheated, but i told him he just asked what i had for a motor, not what i had with it. best thing was my car looks like aturd its brown with a ton of primer spots and i know he had atleast $5000 in paint on his truck. I miss driving that car, im gonna get it back togther one of these days.
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 12th 2010, 9:16 pm

i used to go out to bellle fouche and race that crappy little track with my dad back in the late 80's, fuck what a scary liitle no shut down area track that was. it was 1/4 mile back then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 13th 2010, 12:19 am

in the 70's my dad taught my mom to race there. scary but nastaligic. it closed down years ago (prolly couldnt get insured).
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 13th 2010, 4:33 am

gee, i wonder why, i watched 9 second cars go down the track with the windows open and kids flying around inside with no helmets. let alone the 1/4 mile track with an 1/8 mile shutdown to a fucking cliff 40 feet straight down.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 13th 2010, 10:11 am

So you guys are from SD? Have you raced at that track in Pierre? Looks like a nice facility from the website. How long of a drive is it? Only 1500' elevation too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 13th 2010, 11:48 am

its not that great, my uncles live in huron, about 1 1/2hr away from pierre. marion has the best track that i have seen in sd. another excelent track is in waterloo ia.
Back to top Go down
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 13th 2010, 11:51 am

the drive would take about 7 to 8 hrs from billings if you take the interstate and get off at the phillip exit. but if you run down 212 to bell, cut across to whitewood and take the 2 lane out of sturgis u could do it in 6hrs
Back to top Go down
BruisedTurd
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 13th 2010, 1:38 pm

shawnss wrote:

And then you woke up.

I remember some asshole tryin to race me in this little boosted CRX on 24th. I was pulling on him pretty good, but I can remember my window was down and hearing his dash bouncing up and down because of his wheel hop... What a douche.

Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 13th 2010, 1:43 pm

BruisedTurd wrote:
shawnss wrote:

And then you woke up.

I remember some asshole tryin to race me in this little boosted CRX on 24th. I was pulling on him pretty good, but I can remember my window was down and hearing his dash bouncing up and down because of his wheel hop... What a douche.

Razz

alright you little shit head we will see next time. were out. i never said the crx was fast its just quick enough to beat up on wrxs like you J/K. maybe will have to rematch AWD to AWD you know where im going with this Basketball cheers Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   

Back to top Go down

kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club :: 'Welcome to the Snake Pit' :: Street Racing-
Jump to: