HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
by datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
by Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
by Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
by Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
by Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
by malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
by ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
by marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
by izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
by SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
by Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
by Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
by Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
by talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

» 2014 Helena Track Days
by DoodieHead August 9th 2014, 9:33 am

April 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
avatar

Age : 31
Join date : 2009-09-26
Posts : 823
Location : Great Falls, MT

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   September 15th 2010, 9:20 pm

vroooooooom-chhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sfrperformance.com
BlueSteel
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
avatar

Age : 24
Join date : 2009-11-26
Posts : 929
Location : Billings

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   September 15th 2010, 9:56 pm

shawnss wrote:
hell I have raced that 5.0 not joke probably 20 plus time. He's a good sport. I like having younger guy like him around. He's not one of those kids who talks about how fast his car is. Then they will never race. Plus he building his car the right way. He dosent just seem to add pointless stuff.

Thanks Shawn I appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarWagon
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
avatar

Age : 29
Join date : 2010-02-08
Posts : 261
Location : Billings,MT

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   September 16th 2010, 12:02 am

im glad this thread is being used again...but it makes me miss josh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
$F-5$ Inc.
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]


Age : 34
Join date : 2010-09-14
Posts : 112
Location : SATAN'S TAINT,MT

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   September 16th 2010, 12:33 am

Novaflash2002 wrote:
vroooooooom-chhhhhhh
your typing sounds just like my car!
ghost wrote:
well if u need to race a 5.0 , race mine .... King
ineed a time and place?
shawnss wrote:
hell I have raced that 5.0 not joke probably 20 plus time. He's a good sport. I like having younger guy like him around. He's not one of those kids who talks about how fast his car is. Then they will never race. Plus he building his car the right way. He dosent just seem to add pointless stuff.
thats the reason i like the kid so much.
Riptide wrote:
Asshole has a Subaru 06 WRX TR. It ran a 13.7 ET last I heard.
it's an 07 asshole!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigskysubaru.com
Tyler.McKinley
[FETUS]
[FETUS]
avatar

Age : 33
Join date : 2010-08-30
Posts : 23
Location : Sheridan

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   September 16th 2010, 5:38 am

So there I was at a stop light, front of the pack of traffic on the inside lane. next to me pulls up some stupid car, I don't remember what it was because it wasn't worth remembing... not in a twin turbo Z that is. I look over at him, didn't think anything of it, as he caught me glancing in his direction. As I sit at this red light, I notice in the oncoming lane in the farthest reaches of the road, there was a police car in the middle of a mess of SUV's. The guy next to me rev's his FL4T (thanks dustin Wink looking at me with the look of Dominence in his eyes. I thought to myself, to race this guy would be a bad idea considering there is a cop across the....but he probly doesn't know that! so I stare right back, REV my 3LITER TWIN TURBO CHARGED V6 Wrapped in an A-CUP bra right back at him! NOW IT"S ON! we were ready, reving our engines, ready to tear down Coffeen avenue like there was no tomorrow.....the light turns green.
Tires SCREEEAAAAMMM down the road SMOKE ENVELOPES THE STREET LIKE THE INSIDE OF HOOKA BAR. From the smoke emerges the stupid car noone can remember while driving the twin turbo z (me). As the traffic cleared and I drove like a normal Human in no hurry, the Police officer looped behind me and moved with a purpose, like a shark moving in for the kill, it was like being the water seeing jaws, only I wasn't the seal that day. See in sheridan cops thrive off of street racers, pulling them over for any minor infractions they can think of such as Window tint being too dark or your fart can being too loud, They do it to remind us who's boss but that day someone stepped on his authority.
I see the cop fly passed me closing the distance on his prey. As I make my way up the street I see the sex lights up ahead letting everyone know, someone is getting fucked. I slow down as I pass the guy in his stupid car, and the cop walking back to his, with license and regrisration in hand. I give the guy a 2 finger salute and for me the finger!

True story..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wile2k
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
avatar

Age : 42
Join date : 2009-10-05
Posts : 322
Location : Billings, MT

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   September 16th 2010, 9:19 am

Tyler.McKinley wrote:
So there I was at a stop light, ...

True story..

Man that's cold, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
avatar

Age : 38
Join date : 2010-02-04
Posts : 922
Location : billings

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   September 16th 2010, 11:17 am

Tyler.McKinley wrote:
So there I was at a stop light, front of the pack of traffic on the inside lane. next to me pulls up some stupid car, I don't remember what it was because it wasn't worth remembing... not in a twin turbo Z that is. I look over at him, didn't think anything of it, as he caught me glancing in his direction. As I sit at this red light, I notice in the oncoming lane in the farthest reaches of the road, there was a police car in the middle of a mess of SUV's. The guy next to me rev's his FL4T (thanks dustin Wink looking at me with the look of Dominence in his eyes. I thought to myself, to race this guy would be a bad idea considering there is a cop across the....but he probly doesn't know that! so I stare right back, REV my 3LITER TWIN TURBO CHARGED V6 Wrapped in an A-CUP bra right back at him! NOW IT"S ON! we were ready, reving our engines, ready to tear down Coffeen avenue like there was no tomorrow.....the light turns green.
Tires SCREEEAAAAMMM down the road SMOKE ENVELOPES THE STREET LIKE THE INSIDE OF HOOKA BAR. From the smoke emerges the stupid car noone can remember while driving the twin turbo z (me). As the traffic cleared and I drove like a normal Human in no hurry, the Police officer looped behind me and moved with a purpose, like a shark moving in for the kill, it was like being the water seeing jaws, only I wasn't the seal that day. See in sheridan cops thrive off of street racers, pulling them over for any minor infractions they can think of such as Window tint being too dark or your fart can being too loud, They do it to remind us who's boss but that day someone stepped on his authority.
I see the cop fly passed me closing the distance on his prey. As I make my way up the street I see the sex lights up ahead letting everyone know, someone is getting fucked. I slow down as I pass the guy in his stupid car, and the cop walking back to his, with license and regrisration in hand. I give the guy a 2 finger salute and for me the finger!

True story..


love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
$F-5$ Inc.
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]


Age : 34
Join date : 2010-09-14
Posts : 112
Location : SATAN'S TAINT,MT

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   September 16th 2010, 3:27 pm

some dumb guy in his diesel thought he would pin it after he heard my bov. well i didnt leave 4th i just floored it hit about 70 shut it down he got further and further away then of course as i turned gunned it passed me like he wanted moe now that i was turning. fuckin diesel's! oh and right after that i played witha kid in his pruple couger. man nothing is harder then trying to make your car go as slow as a slow car just to make others feels kinda quick.....until you lay into it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigskysubaru.com
$F-5$ Inc.
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]


Age : 34
Join date : 2010-09-14
Posts : 112
Location : SATAN'S TAINT,MT

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   September 16th 2010, 9:13 pm

some guy bought that white bmw with the white 19's on montana ave by the pepsi plant. well i saw him on 24th goin to opposite direction and when i looked in my mirror on grand he was behind me. he got next to me with a car right in front of me and he had a few lengths till he had to change lanes due to traffic. so he guns it i gun it for .000002sec hit the brakes change lanes he keeps going i pursue he already had 6 cars on me but we were staying eve until i hit the brakes at 90. i let him go got back up next to him gave him my number and told him to get ahold of me when he wants to really run and we will do it somewhere out of town. then later a red diesel thought he was quick when i was behind him. we turn onto black otter from the heights end of that road and as soon as the road opened up i laid into it and just blew right passed him and waved....it was the guy that was driving the bmw earlier
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigskysubaru.com
Turbo1k
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
avatar

Join date : 2010-02-28
Posts : 319
Location : billings

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   September 16th 2010, 9:47 pm

I thought i was gonna get a race the other day. some guy on a white buell starts weaving in and out of traffic to catch up to me. I actually got excited and was ready to go. He gets beside me, takes a double take, then slows down and turns off. Sad Just a bunch of sissy's in this town.......im gonna go buy a diesel and blow black smoke all over town. Guess thats the cool thing to do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
avatar

Age : 33
Join date : 2009-09-23
Posts : 1571
Location : Billings, MT

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   September 16th 2010, 9:58 pm

Turbo1k wrote:
I thought i was gonna get a race the other day. some guy on a white buell starts weaving in and out of traffic to catch up to me. I actually got excited and was ready to go. He gets beside me, takes a double take, then slows down and turns off. Sad Just a bunch of sissy's in this town.......im gonna go buy a diesel and blow black smoke all over town. Guess thats the cool thing to do
ill race you i no you will smoke me fo sho. but im always down for a race cheers

_________________
R.I.P Josh " King Of The Streets" Whitcomb 10.17.75--06.13.10 'King'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
avatar

Age : 33
Join date : 2009-09-23
Posts : 1571
Location : Billings, MT

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   September 16th 2010, 10:01 pm

$F-5$ Inc. wrote:
some guy bought that white bmw with the white 19's on montana ave by the pepsi plant. well i saw him on 24th goin to opposite direction and when i looked in my mirror on grand he was behind me. he got next to me with a car right in front of me and he had a few lengths till he had to change lanes due to traffic. so he guns it i gun it for .000002sec hit the brakes change lanes he keeps going i pursue he already had 6 cars on me but we were staying eve until i hit the brakes at 90. i let him go got back up next to him gave him my number and told him to get ahold of me when he wants to really run and we will do it somewhere out of town. then later a red diesel thought he was quick when i was behind him. we turn onto black otter from the heights end of that road and as soon as the road opened up i laid into it and just blew right passed him and waved....it was the guy that was driving the bmw earlier
nice i must say i do like that bmw nice car fo sho. ive all ways like bmw's

_________________
R.I.P Josh " King Of The Streets" Whitcomb 10.17.75--06.13.10 'King'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
avatar

Age : 38
Join date : 2010-02-04
Posts : 922
Location : billings

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   September 17th 2010, 11:03 am

Turbo1k wrote:
I thought i was gonna get a race the other day. some guy on a white buell starts weaving in and out of traffic to catch up to me. I actually got excited and was ready to go. He gets beside me, takes a double take, then slows down and turns off. Sad Just a bunch of sissy's in this town.......im gonna go buy a diesel and blow black smoke all over town. Guess thats the cool thing to do

yeah rob your to well known , it is kinda fun filling up kids cars with black smoke in the summer , evil but so hilarious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
$F-5$ Inc.
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]


Age : 34
Join date : 2010-09-14
Posts : 112
Location : SATAN'S TAINT,MT

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   September 17th 2010, 1:26 pm

shawnss wrote:
$F-5$ Inc. wrote:
some guy bought that white bmw with the white 19's on montana ave by the pepsi plant. well i saw him on 24th goin to opposite direction and when i looked in my mirror on grand he was behind me. he got next to me with a car right in front of me and he had a few lengths till he had to change lanes due to traffic. so he guns it i gun it for .000002sec hit the brakes change lanes he keeps going i pursue he already had 6 cars on me but we were staying eve until i hit the brakes at 90. i let him go got back up next to him gave him my number and told him to get ahold of me when he wants to really run and we will do it somewhere out of town. then later a red diesel thought he was quick when i was behind him. we turn onto black otter from the heights end of that road and as soon as the road opened up i laid into it and just blew right passed him and waved....it was the guy that was driving the bmw earlier
nice i must say i do like that bmw nice car fo sho. ive all ways like bmw's
that bmw is nice looking!i like almost all bmws for looks anyways. my gf will be buying an m3 when shes done with college.(in abouut 5 more years she has to finish here then go to back for her phd then go to law school!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bigskysubaru.com
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
avatar

Age : 33
Join date : 2009-09-23
Posts : 1571
Location : Billings, MT

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   September 18th 2010, 3:25 pm

ghost wrote:
Turbo1k wrote:
I thought i was gonna get a race the other day. some guy on a white buell starts weaving in and out of traffic to catch up to me. I actually got excited and was ready to go. He gets beside me, takes a double take, then slows down and turns off. Sad Just a bunch of sissy's in this town.......im gonna go buy a diesel and blow black smoke all over town. Guess thats the cool thing to do

yeah rob your to well known , it is kinda fun filling up kids cars with black smoke in the summer , evil but so hilarious

i must say black smoke can be fun. id be black smoking all the people that walk across montana ave all slow .when it wasnt even in a cross walk area or if it wasn't there time to walk. cheers

_________________
R.I.P Josh " King Of The Streets" Whitcomb 10.17.75--06.13.10 'King'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler.McKinley
[FETUS]
[FETUS]
avatar

Age : 33
Join date : 2010-08-30
Posts : 23
Location : Sheridan

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   September 19th 2010, 2:46 am

[b][i]Lets see, which story would I like to share with you today? It was a beautiful day in the middle of July, i just got back from basic training and had been using my new ride to pick up the ladies Wink in case your wondering it just happened to be a Nissan 300zx TT which is for sale, but i digress. I was chillin with my homies at the Kendrick park when a friend of mine comes to look at my new car. This guy's family's live's revolve around building mustangs. and his dad had just finished his small block MACH 1 that he has been building for the last few years. So my friend asks me if i think my car could beat his dad's mach 1. Modestly i said "probly not but i think it would be fun, would he be down for a race?" he said he would call me if his dad would want to . "Cool i have a race in a little while", i thought. so as the day goes on i was with my current little fling who i thought i was gonna get....ya know.. with that night. we went to her house after a few ours and no phone call later to get a little busy. It was getting hot and heavy and then my phone rings. its about 1130 at night at this point. I look and it was my friend. She begged me to not answer it cause she knew about the pending race and didn't want to stop what we were doing. "it'll only take a sec." i said. i answer my phone and my friend said "if i still wanted to race his dad would be at the rock stop gas station for only 10 more minutes and if i wasn't there the race was off". "I"LL BE THERE!" i threw some pants on, and asked if she was coming (haha get your minds out of the gutter) she just looked at me with this look i can't even describe. i said "i'll be back in a few" and took off out the door. I FLEW to the rock stop, and as i pulled in.. OH MAN it was beautful!!! I pulled up next to him, and he said "well, from a roll or stop?" I said "from a stop", giving i felt i would have an advantage from a roll. "lets do it." we drove down the road in the middle of nowhere, and lined up. we sat the reving our engines and i was soooooo nervous from this thing. the sound was mean! whenever his foot hit the throttle the car would rock, the crickets would stop singing, and i would pee a little in my pants. 3 honks and we took off!! as my tires screamed a little smoked was left behind me...and so was the mustang. it got smaller and smaller in my mirror till i reached the bridge (1/4 mile) and i was confused as all hell.. but relieved. i pulled over and waited for him to get to me so we could talk.. i didn't want to sound cocky but i had to ask... "WERE YOU TRYING!?"" all he said was " I GAVE HER HELL...NICE CAR." and then he left. i went back to the girls house, to pick up where we left off. as i got inside she was in the livingroom watching tv. i layed next to her on the couch, but she wasn't feeling it. she said was it worth it? I looked at her and thought about it and said..... "not really."

yes i gave up sex for a race. would i do that again though. damn right!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinda1
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
avatar

Age : 35
Join date : 2010-02-23
Posts : 117
Location : B-town playa

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 22nd 2010, 10:01 am

Raced a 2010 blown mustang last night. 91 five oh was there watching. First race I got him off of the line and then ended up missing third...NOOB. The next race we line up and I wouldn't say I smoked him but I beat by a few car lengths...good times!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSteel
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
avatar

Age : 24
Join date : 2009-11-26
Posts : 929
Location : Billings

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 22nd 2010, 11:20 am

zinda1 wrote:
Raced a 2010 blown mustang last night. 91 five oh was there watching. First race I got him off of the line and then ended up missing third...NOOB. The next race we line up and I wouldn't say I smoked him but I beat by a few car lengths...good times!
I was there! I got killed by Zinda first then got to see the race, haha 4 cylinder boosted beat a 8 cylinder boosted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wile2k
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
avatar

Age : 42
Join date : 2009-10-05
Posts : 322
Location : Billings, MT

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 22nd 2010, 11:29 am

zinda1 wrote:
Raced a 2010 blown mustang last night. 91 five oh was there watching. First race I got him off of the line and then ended up missing third...NOOB. The next race we line up and I wouldn't say I smoked him but I beat by a few car lengths...good times!

Scott, does your wife know about this?!? lol, just playin man. Nice!! Are you going to get to the track next year and get some more numbers on it? I want to see a 12 sec slip out of that thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
avatar

Age : 38
Join date : 2010-02-04
Posts : 922
Location : billings

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 22nd 2010, 11:44 am

very kool .. always nice to hear about family workin a guy over like a 2 dollar hooker at a bachlor party ,

nice kill What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarWagon
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
avatar

Age : 29
Join date : 2010-02-08
Posts : 261
Location : Billings,MT

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 22nd 2010, 1:53 pm

It was a boosted ford that's y it got beat....haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
avatar

Age : 38
Join date : 2010-02-04
Posts : 922
Location : billings

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 22nd 2010, 6:29 pm

matt do u wan tto lsoe to an unboosted ford? oh wait , ur car has to run first ..haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarWagon
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
avatar

Age : 29
Join date : 2010-02-08
Posts : 261
Location : Billings,MT

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 22nd 2010, 8:42 pm

Haha hard to make it run when I'm defending ur freedom....haha I. Knew u would say somethin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
avatar

Age : 38
Join date : 2010-02-04
Posts : 922
Location : billings

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 23rd 2010, 1:25 am

oh sure use that excuse , lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarWagon
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
avatar

Age : 29
Join date : 2010-02-08
Posts : 261
Location : Billings,MT

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 23rd 2010, 6:53 am

Yep so did somethin happen to ghost???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
avatar

Age : 33
Join date : 2009-09-23
Posts : 1571
Location : Billings, MT

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 23rd 2010, 9:23 am

WarWagon wrote:
Yep so did somethin happen to ghost???

probably its a ford. Very Happy Very Happy hell i really dont have much room to talk i cant keep a tranny in my Mad Mad Mad Mad

_________________
R.I.P Josh " King Of The Streets" Whitcomb 10.17.75--06.13.10 'King'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
avatar

Age : 38
Join date : 2010-02-04
Posts : 922
Location : billings

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 23rd 2010, 11:33 am

your both on fb , so yeah i did post what happened /
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinda1
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
avatar

Age : 35
Join date : 2010-02-23
Posts : 117
Location : B-town playa

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 25th 2010, 1:48 pm

wile2k wrote:
zinda1 wrote:
Raced a 2010 blown mustang last night. 91 five oh was there watching. First race I got him off of the line and then ended up missing third...NOOB. The next race we line up and I wouldn't say I smoked him but I beat by a few car lengths...good times!

Scott, does your wife know about this?!? lol, just playin man. Nice!! Are you going to get to the track next year and get some more numbers on it? I want to see a 12 sec slip out of that thing.

Yeah I am hoping to maybe get to the track sometime next year so I can get a respectable time slip. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smd
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
avatar

Age : 37
Join date : 2010-04-06
Posts : 277
Location : Park City, MT

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 26th 2010, 6:24 pm

91FiveOh wrote:
zinda1 wrote:
Raced a 2010 blown mustang last night. 91 five oh was there watching. First race I got him off of the line and then ended up missing third...NOOB. The next race we line up and I wouldn't say I smoked him but I beat by a few car lengths...good times!
I was there! I got killed by Zinda first then got to see the race, haha 4 cylinder boosted beat a 8 cylinder boosted.

What blower setup was he running? How much boost? Any other mods?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSteel
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
avatar

Age : 24
Join date : 2009-11-26
Posts : 929
Location : Billings

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 26th 2010, 9:09 pm

all Stage 1 Roush. So the roush blower with roush intake and roush exhaust at 5lbs, auto.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smd
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
avatar

Age : 37
Join date : 2010-04-06
Posts : 277
Location : Park City, MT

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 26th 2010, 10:50 pm

91FiveOh wrote:
all Stage 1 Roush. So the roush blower with roush intake and roush exhaust at 5lbs, auto.

Ahh, I see. Not sure why roush would use the weak little m90 supercharger, why not go bigger. Doesn't leave much room for improvement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSteel
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
avatar

Age : 24
Join date : 2009-11-26
Posts : 929
Location : Billings

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 27th 2010, 4:26 pm

smd wrote:
91FiveOh wrote:
all Stage 1 Roush. So the roush blower with roush intake and roush exhaust at 5lbs, auto.

Ahh, I see. Not sure why roush would use the weak little m90 supercharger, why not go bigger. Doesn't leave much room for improvement.

Im not sure Shaun but I know the set up on the car is made to keep it under factory warranty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
avatar

Age : 31
Join date : 2009-09-26
Posts : 823
Location : Great Falls, MT

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 27th 2010, 4:42 pm

they dont make enuf power to pull the panties off of a stripper. way less then a stock 03-04 cobra and those are only 390hp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sfrperformance.com
rocket_z350
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-28
Posts : 414
Location : Billings

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 27th 2010, 5:36 pm

oh that mustang, lol...hey nick... you need to set up that race with the shelby gt 500 for me lol! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
avatar

Age : 42
Join date : 2009-10-20
Posts : 734
Location : Billings

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 27th 2010, 8:10 pm

Novaflash2002 wrote:
they dont make enuf power to pull the panties off of a stripper. way less then a stock 03-04 cobra and those are only 390hp.
They make more peak power than a stock cobra if it was a 427R.

http://www.roushperformance.com/performance_vehicles/ford/mustang/2010/427r.shtml

435/400 @ the crank.. Don't know but I would suspect the cobra would have a better curve than the roush.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
avatar

Age : 31
Join date : 2009-09-26
Posts : 823
Location : Great Falls, MT

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 27th 2010, 8:23 pm

cobra is 390 to the ground add 15% for parasidic loss thats 458 crank.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sfrperformance.com
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
avatar

Age : 42
Join date : 2009-10-20
Posts : 734
Location : Billings

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 27th 2010, 8:24 pm

390 is on the high side but that's true there were some that did dyno that high. As far as the parasitic loss I doubt it was 15% unless the 6spd manuals in those cars were terrible. The 5spd 3650 in the 05-10 GT has less loss than that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
avatar

Age : 31
Join date : 2009-09-26
Posts : 823
Location : Great Falls, MT

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 27th 2010, 8:27 pm

ive never seen, and have never head of a car going less than 12%. and thats even for guys that have dyno wars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sfrperformance.com
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
avatar

Age : 31
Join date : 2009-09-26
Posts : 823
Location : Great Falls, MT

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 27th 2010, 8:28 pm

the irs eats up more than you would expect
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sfrperformance.com
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
avatar

Age : 42
Join date : 2009-10-20
Posts : 734
Location : Billings

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 27th 2010, 8:46 pm

Drivetrain loss for a manual 05-10 mustang is just slightly over 12%. 15% was a lot more common ten years ago from what I've been reading.

I don't doubt it though. Now that you mention that IRS those cars had 15% makes more sense to me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
smd
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
avatar

Age : 37
Join date : 2010-04-06
Posts : 277
Location : Park City, MT

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 27th 2010, 8:56 pm

Nick said it was an auto. From what I have seen they dyno around 250-260 at the rear stock. So it would be significantly less than an termi with a manual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
avatar

Age : 42
Join date : 2009-10-20
Posts : 734
Location : Billings

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 27th 2010, 8:58 pm

It had a supercharger so 250-260 would be uber terrible. Wink

I'm surprised Roush sold the 427R in an auto.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSteel
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
avatar

Age : 24
Join date : 2009-11-26
Posts : 929
Location : Billings

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 27th 2010, 9:20 pm

Yeah car is an auto. its a white 2010 with a dark blue or black stripe roush stripe and running ponies on quater windowns, nice guy.

And I'll talk to him Matt, its hunting season so he is most likely busy doing that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rocket_z350
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-28
Posts : 414
Location : Billings

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 27th 2010, 10:08 pm

91FiveOh wrote:
Yeah car is an auto. its a white 2010 with a dark blue or black stripe roush stripe and running ponies on quater windowns, nice guy.

And I'll talk to him Matt, its hunting season so he is most likely busy doing that.

cool man....(its always hunting season for me if you're talking about mustangs lol Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rocket_z350
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
avatar

Join date : 2010-03-28
Posts : 414
Location : Billings

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 27th 2010, 10:09 pm

Novaflash2002 wrote:
cobra is 390 to the ground add 15% for parasidic loss thats 458 crank.

hmmm...if the terminator stangs had 390 to the ground...why would they only run a 13.4 stock...lol (I still have the old car and driver/motor trend/ car craft mags that did articles on those cars at the time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
avatar

Age : 31
Join date : 2009-09-26
Posts : 823
Location : Great Falls, MT

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 27th 2010, 10:40 pm

thats about right. 13.4 is still booking. you cant base a 1/4 mile time off of peake hp. the tq and hp may ramp up slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sfrperformance.com
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
avatar

Age : 42
Join date : 2009-10-20
Posts : 734
Location : Billings

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 28th 2010, 12:26 am

13.4 at this altitude I'm assuming?

Pretty comparable to stock C5 Z06 times here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smd
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
avatar

Age : 37
Join date : 2010-04-06
Posts : 277
Location : Park City, MT

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 28th 2010, 7:35 am

Riptide wrote:
It had a supercharger so 250-260 would be uber terrible. Wink

I'm surprised Roush sold the 427R in an auto.


Lol, True, that would be pathetic! I guess I should have said a bone stock automatic 2010 that had not made its way to roush yet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smd
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
avatar

Age : 37
Join date : 2010-04-06
Posts : 277
Location : Park City, MT

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 28th 2010, 7:47 am

rocket_z350 wrote:
Novaflash2002 wrote:
cobra is 390 to the ground add 15% for parasidic loss thats 458 crank.

hmmm...if the terminator stangs had 390 to the ground...why would they only run a 13.4 stock...lol (I still have the old car and driver/motor trend/ car craft mags that did articles on those cars at the time...

Yeah, some magazines numbers vary quite a bit. Motor Trend put it at 12.8.
http://wot.motortrend.com/6381032/miscellaneous/ten-of-the-fastest-ford-mustangs-motor-trend-has-tested/index.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wile2k
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
avatar

Age : 42
Join date : 2009-10-05
Posts : 322
Location : Billings, MT

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   October 28th 2010, 9:28 am

Riptide wrote:
13.4 at this altitude I'm assuming?

Pretty comparable to stock C5 Z06 times here.

I don't know that I'd say that. I drove my C5Z to a 13.4 with something like a 2.2 or 2.3 60'. The track was aweful that night and I never got back to the track. With any sort of respectable 60' the vette would have easily been in the 12s, traps were 108.x I think.

Also, I tried to trade that Z in on a Terminator that was at Archie. Driving them back to back, you could easily tell that stock for stock, there wasn't a comparison as far as any performance category went. Now you throw a G or so at the Cobra and then you are talking (thus why I wanted it so bad), but stock for stock I wouldn't put them in the same ball park.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   

Back to top Go down
 
kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)
Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club :: 'Welcome to the Snake Pit' :: Street Racing-
Jump to: