HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
by datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
by Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
by Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
by Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
by Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
by malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
by ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
by marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
by izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
by SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
by Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
by Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
by Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
by talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

» 2014 Helena Track Days
by DoodieHead August 9th 2014, 9:33 am

April 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 13th 2010, 1:44 pm

Anyone been to Spokane and raced there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BruisedTurd
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 13th 2010, 2:09 pm

shawnss wrote:
BruisedTurd wrote:
shawnss wrote:

And then you woke up.

I remember some asshole tryin to race me in this little boosted CRX on 24th. I was pulling on him pretty good, but I can remember my window was down and hearing his dash bouncing up and down because of his wheel hop... What a douche.

Razz

alright you little shit head we will see next time. were out. i never said the crx was fast its just quick enough to beat up on wrxs like you J/K. maybe will have to rematch AWD to AWD you know where im going with this Basketball cheers Very Happy

Hahahahaha! I don't mind having my ass handed to me every now and again... Besides. I might surpise you... Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BruisedTurd
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 13th 2010, 2:10 pm

Riptide wrote:
Anyone been to Spokane and raced there?

My pal that lives out there said that they have Friday night street legals there that go til like midnight. I have never gone because the weekend I was there, they didn't have them, but sounds bad ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 13th 2010, 2:37 pm

BruisedTurd wrote:
shawnss wrote:
BruisedTurd wrote:
shawnss wrote:

And then you woke up.

I remember some asshole tryin to race me in this little boosted CRX on 24th. I was pulling on him pretty good, but I can remember my window was down and hearing his dash bouncing up and down because of his wheel hop... What a douche.

Razz

alright you little shit head we will see next time. were out. i never said the crx was fast its just quick enough to beat up on wrxs like you J/K. maybe will have to rematch AWD to AWD you know where im going with this Basketball cheers Very Happy

Hahahahaha! I don't mind having my ass handed to me every now and again... Besides. I might surpise you... Shocked

so r you sayin i should make sure i put the bottle in??? Very Happy

BruisedTurd
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 13th 2010, 2:38 pm

I would if I was you... Mostly cuz I wanna see how well my doors are bolted on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 13th 2010, 2:47 pm

BruisedTurd wrote:

its all good twon i dont race things i no im going to lose to. its all in good fun right.

BruisedTurd
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 13th 2010, 3:45 pm

shawnss wrote:
BruisedTurd wrote:

its all good twon i dont race things i no im going to lose to. its all in good fun right.

Always in good fun sir. And I don't even think I could hold a candle let alone light a fart to your SS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 13th 2010, 7:05 pm

no imfrom montana, born and raised. i figure i will race where ever i can
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 13th 2010, 10:53 pm

here is what sturgis looks like for their 1/8th is is my dads old co worker goin easy letting off before the 60 foot mark. this was in 2007 http://picasaweb.google.com/helprin/JimLeeS34FordDragRacingAtSturgisSD#5248231678110554882
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sfrperformance.com
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 13th 2010, 10:55 pm

not bad for a guy in his 70's lol
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 13th 2010, 11:00 pm

sweet, never been there, but ima travel around twolane blacktop style this summer i think and just hit whatever tracks i come across
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 13th 2010, 11:03 pm

they do a king of the streets race there the 4th of july week end. 3 days of racing with a good size purse. if you run quicker than a 8.0 you have to be caged to the max, they are picky bastards
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 13th 2010, 11:06 pm

well count me out, should run about a 6.50 in the 1/8 on current set up, no cage either. no track, no cage...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 13th 2010, 11:11 pm

they are picky, they dont give you a warning pass. if you break out your done for the day.
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 14th 2010, 12:27 am

it all depends on whose running the track, thats for sure... like at belle fourche, they didnt give a rats ass.
one year me and my dad drove there for a race, and they musta forgot about the schedule that weekend and like 100 cars showed up but the gates were closed, so everybody unloaded their shit on the highway and raced until the hiway patrol showed up and shut them down, no tickets were issued that day after the cops heard what happened. bad thing was that the highway was probably safer to race on then the track...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 14th 2010, 8:08 am

I say we just go North of the Acton track and do it there. Road is very, very straight and flat.

I call that road 'The Tuning Road'.

shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 14th 2010, 8:21 am

i say lets just block off part of a busy main road like king, 24th st,or even main street and set it up there. maybe if we cause enough problems for he city they might just buy the track. probably wont happen. but it would be nice.

DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 14th 2010, 8:28 am

Main would be good as we could just use one side of the street for racing and use the other side for a 2 lane. We would have plenty of room.

turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 14th 2010, 11:37 am

there are permits for races that can be obtained, i have a request into the state for it, but i havent heard anything yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 14th 2010, 11:55 am

yeah good luck witht hat josh . the state hasnt issued any of those permits for years , and they wont issue one to the general public
Back to top Go down
View user profile
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 14th 2010, 11:57 am

bullshit, how do you explain the races they have every year... on city streets, down contry roads and through the woods... if a person doesnt at least try, then it is an epic fail for all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarWagon
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 14th 2010, 9:12 pm

i remember my first race against josh i was in my 15 sec civic and i looked over and you were in your mustang. then the tree turned green and now sooner did i dump the clutch you were at the 1/8 already. needless to say i sold the car a few weeks later and started working on gettin me a chevy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 14th 2010, 9:56 pm

haha, another honda dream turned to a fart in the wind haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarWagon
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 14th 2010, 11:10 pm

And i thank you for that race or i might still be drivin a hoooooooooonduuuuuuuuh!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 15th 2010, 12:39 am

its too bad your brother didnt figure it out by proxey...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarWagon
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 15th 2010, 5:05 pm

ya well im still tryin to talk him into puttin a small block in that carolla
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 16th 2010, 2:24 pm

turbotudor wrote:
haha, another honda dream turned to a fart in the wind haha

Just for the record Josh..... are you a Honda hater or a four cylinder hater? Makes no difference to me. To each their own..... just curious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 16th 2010, 5:22 pm

He just hates that a little 4 cyl can make 200+ hp per litre for so cheap! Ha ha just gotta give you guys with big motors crap. Every engine has its strengths, and if you wanna go straight fast a big blocks not a bad choice I guess. They are built for different things but unfortunately Drag racing always seems to be the measure of if a car fast or not. That's part of why I wasn't a huge fan of Drag racing, I was in it for fun just to make friends and see how my non-drag prepped car did, but most times out there most people treated it like a dick measuring contest. I met some great people out there but there were too many ego's involved by many racers that made me not want to return. Seems guys who build cars to handle always get crap from guys who can beat them in a drag race since that's a universal measure of how fast a car is, but how many drag guys think you would keep up in the corners? I bet all we'd hear about was how you'd beat us in the type of racing your car is built for yet you never try out the other aspects. Sorry rant over just some seems funny to me. I was just teasing about the big block comments I agree they can be awesome in some applications and make crazy power, but the smaller engines can perform just as well. Maybe someday I'll get interested in building an all out drag car but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 16th 2010, 6:11 pm

shit i know your 4 cyl can run. i remeber taking off, getting to the 1/8 mile thinking ive got him, and then all of the sudden rmmmm pssst, rmmmm pssst, blasting past my ass. at the 1000ft mark. damn that was humbling.
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 16th 2010, 6:23 pm

first of all, i am not a honda hater, ive built plenty of hondas, even owned a couple. second, if i wanted to spend 20,000 dollars on a road racing suspension, i would, but i dont want to add a shit ton of heavy parts to it because its not what i enjoy doing . let alone try to make a 3300 lbs steel chevy corner like a 1900 lbs honda isnt real high on the priority list for me. i was racing scca before half you guys ever had drivers liscences, and my dad raced black otter for 10 fuckin years straight before he realized what he really wanted to do, which was drag racing. the main reason i am against hondas,and other front drive cars is because weight transfer is my friend, while it is your enemy at the dragstrip. i fail to understand why someone would want to build a 400hp front wheel drive so it can run high 13's on a good day because you cant seem to get it to hook up. none of you will ever be able to understand how it feels to stand a car up on the rear bumper as long as you race front wheel drives. back when i had my first nova, i ran scca and still put down better times than alot of people and i had a stock suspension small tire car. anyways, im not afraid of corners, i just prefer to go straight, thats all. and in my opinion, rwd is a way more effective starting point than fwd. hell i like alot of hondas and nissans i see, but its the fart can/cold air and massive wing on an otherwise bone stock fwd that i dont like. dont group me up with import haters, because im not, or i would have never got on this site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 16th 2010, 7:18 pm

I was just giving you a bad time not saying you were one of those guys ha ha. I've had fun racing with you and a few others. I just always find it funny that people hate on either imports or big blocks! Everyone has fun doing it their own way and if we all did it the same it would be boring. I just got burnt out on a lot of the older drag race guys. I guess though as we all get older we'll probably all be grumpy. Just like I can't stand how kids these days wear pants so tight only a sexy women should have them on. I'm also with ya on RWD, however I think with the right suspension its nuts how a honda can ru 10's with 250hp. I actually remember seeing you SCCA a long time ago. I'm just giving everyone a bad time hoping that will bring more people to the scca's so there are more people to hang out with.

Chris i forgot about that race, i try and block out all my drag racing since I can't drive! Stupid running 12's and trapping 121-125 over the years!

Last edited by ts4l on February 16th 2010, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 16th 2010, 7:22 pm

so, then nobody should fuck with me because i run a small block huh... and you are right, about how old grumpy fuckers are these days, i wanted to be different, so i turboed a v8 with a carb, kinda mixing import tech with domestic tech dont you think...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 16th 2010, 7:34 pm

Yeah run whatever you enjoy! HOndas are a good cheap way for the next generation to learn and there is no doubt the new technology is crazy and will just continue to get wilder.

Stupid kids...when I was young our pants had plenty of room for our balls! Guess no one has any these days!

turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 16th 2010, 8:04 pm

ts4l wrote:
Yeah run whatever you enjoy! HOndas are a good cheap way for the next generation to learn and there is no doubt the new technology is crazy and will just continue to get wilder.

Stupid kids...when I was young our pants had plenty of room for our balls! Guess no one has any these days!

haha, no balls, crying in the corner in the bathroom with the lights off cutting themselves. good place for them.
also, you're right run what you enjoy and work on what you're good at
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 16th 2010, 10:00 pm

turbotudor wrote:
ts4l wrote:

haha, no balls, crying in the corner in the bathroom with the lights off cutting themselves. good place for them.
also, you're right run what you enjoy and work on what you're good at

I am screwed then..... what if we aren't good at anything! I guess I better go get a pair of tights pants!

It's too bad we aren't going to have the track this year, I tried two years ago to get the SCCA guys to setup and ultimate sports car challenge and have a back to back drag/scca event. Too bad it never got legs, it would have been fun to run the evo in that type of competetion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.teamsprock.com
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   February 17th 2010, 12:43 am

you should read the post i put up earlier today, the menholt's are leasing the track.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devin
[FETUS]
[FETUS]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   March 27th 2010, 2:00 am

Well this was a long time ago but i remember sitting in Barns & Noble parking lot with a few people and a new (like 04-05 at the time) Mustang Mach-1 with some kids in it wanted to race the slow, crappy looking CRX sitting there, the funny as hell part is they didnt notice the FMIC and the driver was putting his ear to my hood as i backed up to try and hear my turbo i guess? i pulled out slow as shit so it would not spool, haha... well anyways we went to Danford i think it was and I walked him pretty bad.. I hope not all these kids are as dumb now days... its been a long time sense i have been out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   March 28th 2010, 8:29 pm

yeah devin, i remember when we were out meesin around and you were in the rex, i was in the old orange/red nova when i had the 377 init, and i took off from you across king and shilo headed west and you kept runnin up on me and letting off, then runn up on me again and left off, man that little crx run like no other i had ever seen before. i know it moves cause the nova was runnin 12.20's and 30's when that happened. fuck it was fast.(your's, not mine)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kagekun
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   March 31st 2010, 12:44 am

So I got raped by a boosted CRX, was a friendly call out through a friend.

We meet up, we go over basic specs, they were surprised when I told them how much boost I was running. I guess around here the other 2/3 srt4s are basically stock and dog slow.

I find out hes running 10psi, okay 10psi on a d-series isn't so bad, hes still got me on weight but I figure that I can make up ground in 3rd when I catch traction and the meth is at 100%

First race, I drop the clutch thinking I was in my old car, bog then spin 1/2. Hes spinning...catches traction in 2nd...something seems odd. Hes 2 car lengths in front of me when I shift into 3rd start catching up, until I hit 5k rpm and my powerband falls on its face. I shut down around 110, hes 3 ahead.

Second race, rev higher and slip the clutch, much better launch. He still catches in 2nd and I in 3rd, Im on his bumper this time. Top of 3rd he starts to pull away, shift 4th steady until upper rpms, pulls away. 2 cars when we shut down.

I didnt have a chance, ignoring the weight and traction difference, all his power was upper RPM like 5k+ where as mine is 3k+5k, Im rockin a small turbo where his is closer to a 40 Trim. That one race convinced me I need to ditch the stock and move up to a 50trim for D46
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3219131
Devin
[FETUS]
[FETUS]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   March 31st 2010, 5:25 am

I have only raced one other turbo car, it was a bone stock awd 90-ish talon. that was on my 1st motor and all my free crap turbo stuff, stupid awd killed me on launch but i caught up in 3rd. I really look forward to racing other turbo cars. SRT4, EVO, STI, all of them... (not yours Josh) although I will just for fun Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fastback959
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   April 8th 2010, 7:02 pm

so im going home on 312 in my yellow subaru 4 door when i see a 99ish dodge cummins with dual exhaust blowing black smoke out and EXTREME DIESEL on the back window, and i always get fucked with when i get next to diesel in my jap yellow car.

now i have only raced 4 diesel trucks and have smoked all of them, now dont get me wrong i know theirs fast ass diesel trucks around. but every dam truck i see jest has to fuck with me and think his truck walk all over me. anyhow i raced this dude that thought the same thing, so i rolled my window down and told him to slow down to 40ish and we will see who is faster. as i was jest getting out of 2nd and going into 3rd wot at 15psi i was thinking " 2 cars ahead and pullin bus lengths " thanks josh. so then we did a another pull and i let him spool first but still no luck for him.

makes me feel very good about my yellow grandma car. any how after both pulls he was very cool about it, unlike sum guys in their diesel trucks that are complete ass holes because i dive a "rice" car

"rant"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   April 8th 2010, 7:16 pm

nice! kool when u run into guys who are just in it for fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fastback959
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   April 8th 2010, 7:34 pm

^ that's what its all about
Back to top Go down
View user profile
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   April 8th 2010, 8:39 pm

i agree, it's all in good fun, but when money is involved then it turns into another kind of fun King
Back to top Go down
View user profile
04 Wagon Boy
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   April 8th 2010, 11:42 pm

I love a random race here and there, it gets the blood pumping Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turbo1k
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   April 9th 2010, 12:05 am

must be nice to get races....................
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   April 9th 2010, 3:46 pm

turbotudor wrote:
i fail to understand why someone would want to build a 400hp front wheel drive so it can run high 13's on a good day because you cant seem to get it to hook up.

traction bars, good suspension, slicks, and an lsd should fix that (maybe just a good lsd). A 400hp honda would be one fuckin scary fast ride by the way. you need to battle some serious tourque steer in a boosted honda sometime. and this is coming from a guy who's had midengine boosted cars and big v8 muscle and rat rods... my civic is the most enjoyable, scary, and pride worthy car i've ever built or owned.

i'll have to give you a ride in my monster once all the parts get here =)
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   April 9th 2010, 4:13 pm

hey imnot new to fast fwd cars... i've built a couple that were downright frightening to try and drive, but in my opinion, i'd rather just build a duty street hookin rwd with more than enough power. cuz in a fwd, launching is always a gamble, and when there is money involved, i want to know im gonna hook on the hit ya know King
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kagekun
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   April 9th 2010, 6:47 pm

^^ agree, I hate having a wrongwd car. The only fesable power upgrade is a huge turbo that doesnt spool off the line to keep traction.

Havin to run slicks to get a decent launch is really annoying
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3219131

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   April 10th 2010, 1:48 am

all about seat time! =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   

Back to top Go down

kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club :: 'Welcome to the Snake Pit' :: Street Racing-
Jump to: