Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?

Go down 
+12
ghost
heeb101
DoodieHead
BlackedOut04
Turbo1k
RedMitsu
Tailwgn
b1r - TS
ZipDriveX
turbotudor
shawnss
BUZBYU
16 posters
AuthorMessage
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Empty
PostSubject: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 7:48 pm

Just a thought. Something someone can stick in their pocket at a car show or a meet then pull it out later and visit the site.
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 8:49 pm

yeah i wish we had some. i have told so many people but they can never remember. we should get some made up.
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 9:21 pm

shawnss wrote:
yeah i wish we had some. i have told so many people but they can never remember. we should get some made up.

I can have them made up if nobody minds. I'd need some artwork of the logo.
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 9:25 pm

sweet ass idea! King
i think i said something about saturday night didn't i? mike, give him a card er somethin?
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 11:18 pm

Ya, I've seen plenty of other forums have cards to hand out. If nothing else slip them under a cars wiper Smile I'd pass some around the town!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/317696
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 11:37 pm

it's simple.... you want cards to pass around. Call up a printing place tell them what you want on them and go pick them up with some cash in your pocket! Sorry for being a smart ass, but this has been talked about since the site started. If someone wants them, get them made and then pass them around at the next event

I don't think anyone will feel like you are stepping on toes by being proactive... I am sure Mike would appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamsprock.com
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 5:52 am

See i never wanted to step on anybodys toes. i have wanted some sense this started. i can ask my father inlaw how much it would be. hes the manger of a print shop. unless somebody just wants to print them at home????
Back to top Go down
Tailwgn
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 9:18 am

you could add a buck or two to the sticker price to cover part of the cost of sum snazy cards to hand out.
Back to top Go down
RedMitsu
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
RedMitsu

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 7:30 pm

Vistaprint.com offers free cards that you can have custom made and pay for shipping. I got 250 cards for $5 shipped. Granted, they aren't the prettiest in the world but they get the job done. I have been handing them out so we should be getting some people signed on who I have met or just slipped one under their wiper. Like b1r said, just go get some if you want some. Mine have my username on them so people will know exactly who invited them. For mike to try to make personalized cards like that for everyone would be way too costly.
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 8:15 pm

hell, i think just a simple card with the brand on it and the website would suffice. when i get some doecash, i'll get a box of em and give them out to everybody to give out. King
Back to top Go down
Turbo1k
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
Turbo1k

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 11:21 pm

How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Imageeaq
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2010, 1:41 am

an there you go, fukkers.!
Back to top Go down
BlackedOut04
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
BlackedOut04

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2010, 10:52 am

Hahahaha that is epic.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 2:29 pm

RedMitsu wrote:
Vistaprint.com offers free cards that you can have custom made and pay for shipping. I got 250 cards for $5 shipped. Granted, they aren't the prettiest in the world but they get the job done. I have been handing them out so we should be getting some people signed on who I have met or just slipped one under their wiper. Like b1r said, just go get some if you want some. Mine have my username on them so people will know exactly who invited them. For mike to try to make personalized cards like that for everyone would be way too costly.

I was going to say, Montoya had some made up and they are pretty sweet for the most part. $5 for 250, that will go a long way. I would recommend everyone to do this with their name on them. It would be sweet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maecforum.com
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 2:30 pm

Montoya, post a pic of one of your cards. They are nice.
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 2:51 pm

Yes, please! I made a little one today but it doesn't look too good printed.....
Back to top Go down
heeb101
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
heeb101

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 6:23 pm

I know Antwon can print his own cards so maybe he can chime as well and make some for us also.
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 7:14 pm

Turbo1k wrote:
HA! that, my friend, is awesome! King
Back to top Go down
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ghost

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 7:18 am

Turbo1k wrote:

yup totally
Back to top Go down
RedMitsu
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
RedMitsu

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 1:27 pm

Sorry, I haven't checked in on this thread for a while. i will scan one of them when I get home this afternoon and load it up. It's nothing special, but it has all the information it needs and gets the job done, and like Card said, for $5 to get 250 of them? Can't be beat.
Back to top Go down
RedMitsu
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
RedMitsu

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 2:01 pm

How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? 100_2166
Here is what it looks like. Nothing super special. But hey, it was free. The back is blank white with the words "free business cards at Vista Print" written along the bottom in small letters.
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 2:45 pm

i like it! King
Back to top Go down
RedMitsu
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
RedMitsu

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 2:56 pm

A few key notes that I think would go good on every card(if anyone else decides to make some).
- Make sure to state that all cars are welcome
- It would be nice to have a "spotted by" so that if they sign on they can find you and thank you(already had 2 people let me know they got on the forum because they got my card)
- the website, obviously
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 3:56 pm

Gonna make up some of my own tonight! Thanks for the help Montoya!!
Back to top Go down
RedMitsu
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
RedMitsu

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 4:01 pm

No problem. The templates they have are pretty gay, so I picked a pretty generic one.
They take about a week to ship also.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 5:00 pm

Got mine made.
Back to top Go down
haproot
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 10:53 am

Gave out two cards last night. We'll see if they bite.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 12:10 pm

Nice job Luke! Were they hot chicks?
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 12:18 pm

DoodieHead [ADMIN] wrote:
Nice job Luke! Were they hot chicks?

How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Popcorn1
Back to top Go down
Turbo1k
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
Turbo1k

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 12:58 pm

we need more chicks on here Wink
Back to top Go down
haproot
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 1:12 pm

Dunno lol. Saw a mach1 and what looked to be a terminator. Just left the cards under the wipers.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 6:28 pm

Hopefully the car show will end up being a success weather wise and we can stick every single car at the show.
Back to top Go down
a-thomp
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 10:12 pm

yeah that would really help out the site! i'm loving this card idea.
Back to top Go down
BlueSteel
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
BlueSteel

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2010, 10:32 am

Can I get one? I need to stick one on this sti's windshield where I work.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2010, 10:32 pm

91FiveOh wrote:
Can I get one? I need to stick one on this sti's windshield where I work.

I have a box still, so you can have more than 1.
Back to top Go down
a-thomp
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 6:13 pm

oh yeah got me cards!! thanks mike! now i'll be getting all types of cars on here.. or thats what i hope.. haha
Back to top Go down
AZ93
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
AZ93

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 7:52 pm

haha aaron grab some extra for me or i can get them from mike if you dont get them before i get back in town cause when i get back well probably hang out like monday night.
Back to top Go down
a-thomp
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 9:48 pm

yeah i only got enough for me. Mike has them though. I'mma gonna be handing these puppies out like nothin else. (only good cars though!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?   How about handing out "cards" to promote the website? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How about handing out "cards" to promote the website?
Page 1 of 1