Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
friendly wager... Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
friendly wager... Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
friendly wager... Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
friendly wager... Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
friendly wager... Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
friendly wager... Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
friendly wager... Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
friendly wager... Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
friendly wager... Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
friendly wager... Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
friendly wager... Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
friendly wager... Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
friendly wager... Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
friendly wager... Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
friendly wager... Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

friendly wager...

Go down 
+12
Dr.Auto
rocket_z350
Riptide
SprockCapn
04 Wagon Boy
68 motion
ts4l
Novaflash2002
shawnss
DoodieHead
fastback959
turbotudor
16 posters
AuthorMessage
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 5:26 pm

so i pulled the th400 today and dropped it off with the builder for a second go around.
i want to hear what people think.
how long will it last once i get it back?
ima start by saying i think it will maybe last 3 weeks before it lets go again. King
Back to top Go down
fastback959
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
fastback959

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 5:49 pm

step up and get a lenco
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 5:53 pm

I give it 4 weeks from install. Weather is going to be getting better and you will be out having fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.maecforum.com
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 6:42 pm

i say 6 weeks. why 6 weeks hells if i know. it just sounded good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Novaflash2002

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 6:58 pm

about 10hours top of driving time.
Back to top Go down
http://sfrperformance.com
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 7:01 pm

Ahh the joys of owning a "$2000" car.
Back to top Go down
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Novaflash2002

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 7:02 pm

yea he has a long way to go before he spends as much as you jason. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 7:18 pm

Just gotta tease him as he's always saying not bad for a "$2000" car. I know I have spent way too much, but I've always been a fan of spending too much and doing everything once. You'd think with all the tranny fluid it'd be a "$2500" car by now ha ha just teasing.
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 8:36 pm

[quote="ts4l"]Just gotta tease him as he's always saying not bad for a "$2000" car. I know I have spent way too much, but I've always been a fan of spending too much and doing everything once. You'd think with all the tranny fluid it'd be a "$2500" car by now ha ha just teasing.[/quote]
yeah, you know what jason, kiss my ass this is why i had one built for me. make my car a 2700 dollar car then. don't matter. i dont find the joy in forking out multiple of 1000
just to say i only did it once, fixing shit when it breaks is why people like ME do it the way i do. it doesn't matter how much money you spend if you spend it on worthless shit. i prefer to figure it out and make shit work because people say it wont work, so i do my best to put it in their face.
just remember, when the guy with basically 1/20th of your budget comes out and walks all over people with deep pockets its fun, and i am good at it. King
this is why i have the crown. King
Back to top Go down
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 9:07 pm

I'm not saying anything bad about your car, it does what ya want. I'm just saying we each have different goals, and yours does what you want so I can't say anything bad about it. Again I was just teasin ya since you are always pointing out how little you spent. Its sweet you did it the way you want and still out smokin people. But if you always throw out how you chose the budget route don't take offense when we mention it back.

When he said I spent a lot I did and that's what I was responding to. And I did it the way I wanted to get the power I want and not have to worry about fixing it. I love working on my car too and don't have a problem fixing stuff. But after doing it the wrong way on other cars I figured I'd spend a little more on this car and use parts that I know will last and work good together. End of story for me I'd rather save longer and buy stuff once. Sounds like you chose the same with your tranny and I hope the guy gets it right for you after you payed him to do so.
Back to top Go down
68 motion
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
68 motion

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 10:30 pm

hey josh what the heck happend to the tranny now.tell that meatball to quit using them junk ford parts in that th 400 and put the chevy parts back in it.hope he figures it out.
Back to top Go down
fastback959
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
fastback959

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 11:08 pm

^ you are the other robert rodriguez ^ i get mixed up with you at jest about everywhere, from dry cleaning to the Cort house.
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 11:08 pm

you fukkin "a" betcher ass it better get done cause i heard theres a gallardo(?) that thinks he can put it on me for 5 long(hundred) so i gotta get that shit workin the way its supposed to. King
Back to top Go down
04 Wagon Boy
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 11:30 pm

I wanna see that race
Back to top Go down
SprockCapn
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
SprockCapn

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 10:37 am

turbotudor wrote:
you fukkin "a" betcher ass it better get done cause i heard theres a gallardo(?) that thinks he can put it on me for 5 long(hundred) so i gotta get that shit workin the way its supposed to. King

It's still a lambo! And if I recall they are made for top speeds and corners! And I would be willing to bet the guy doesn't have street slicks. Challenge his car in what it is made for and it will for sure walk all over you!
Back to top Go down
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Riptide

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 10:38 am

Isn't the Lambo AWD? Might not need slicks.
Back to top Go down
SprockCapn
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
SprockCapn

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 10:43 am

Riptide wrote:
Good call, I'm not sure about that, but my main point being that if a lambo was built for drag racing then I think we all know for sure who would win the race.

Just seems like people around here only judge car's on their 1/4 mile time regardless of what their owner built the car for.
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 10:58 am

o my god, i was challenged, and now im the dummy? i was told by one of his friends that he would work me in a dragrace, for 500. i didn't go to him and run my mouth, so piss off. i think ima find some big wheels and tires for my car and spend a crapload of money on suspension so i can shut all you fukkers up. my god is that what i will have to do? dont you realize that if a person takes a 600+ hp car that goes straight and build it to turn, that it will do just that? once again, it seems like some poeple on this site think if all you do is dragrace, then you dont know anything about corners... King
Back to top Go down
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Riptide

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 11:36 am

SprockCapn wrote:
Riptide wrote:
Good call, I'm not sure about that, but my main point being that if a lambo was built for drag racing then I think we all know for sure who would win the race.
If the Lambo is truly a supercar then it ought to be able to kick some ass in a drag race IMO. Most supercars seem to be built to do real well in all areas (top speed, cornering, acceleration) but not necessarily be able to dominate a purpose built car in any one.

In short, if a Lambo lost a drag race that's fine. I just don't want to hear excuses about how the car is not supposed to be good at it.
Quote :
Just seems like people around here only judge car's on their 1/4 mile time regardless of what their owner built the car for.
People have different priorities. You're never going to please everyone. Though a supercar usually tries hard to do just that. Wink
Back to top Go down
fastback959
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
fastback959

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 11:39 am

^ +2
Back to top Go down
SprockCapn
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
SprockCapn

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 11:59 am

Quote :
In short, if a Lambo lost a drag race that's fine. I just don't want to hear excuses about how the car is not supposed to be good at it.

I agree with you, but same goes for Josh if the Lambo beat him, he can't be the same way and pull out the "well look how much that guy spent on his car" card, because they both know what their cars are capable of and what they are getting into racing each other.
Back to top Go down
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 12:00 pm

Josh we don't think there is anything wrong with drag racing, I think maybe we are not getting our point across. I just keep seeing you only compare cars by drag race style results and we are saying there is a lot of cars that will run against you and others in that type of race just for fun. But just like I wouldn't expect you to bring your car out to the corners with it setup the way you have it now and smoke everyone. I also wouldn't expect someone with a stiff suspension and a car setup to corner, and not launch to come out and compete with you. The only reason I keep bringing this up is every thread we hear how you beat a car in a drag race which I give you props for, but most of those cars are not setup for drag racing and the people are just out having fun. All I am saying is to me its no big surprise you keep beating all these cars, they aren't setting their cars up to beat you or building it for drag racing. I know you know more than just drag racing, but in the same way a lot of us know we need soft suspension and wide soft tires if we want to drag race. But a lot of us, I think you included can't afford to set our cars up differently everyday so we chose what we want out of the car and go with it. In the end when you beat us its no surprise, you have a drag style car that hooks, we don't. I think what Cap'n was saying is the Lambo isn't a drag car, sure it is sweet your budget car beats some crazy expensive car, but it shouldn't be a surprise when you do. Its no where near setup to hook like yours. Again I was never saying there is anything wrong with drag racing, but when everyone compares cars around here it seems like the 1/4 mile is the only comparison that gets thrown out, typically about cars that are not and never will be 1/4 mile cars.

Again that doesn't mean we're saying its bad for you to go out and race him and take his money. Just that it won't be a big surprise when you win, and that his car will still be sweet and perform the best in the the area its built for. I just hate seeing so many cars labeled as crap just because they don't perform in the areas that other people want it to, the owner has to enjoy it the way he wants. I know if he lost he lost, but when people say other cars suck I think they need to consider what that car was meant for and that it would probably be a different story if the race was more in their arena. If you like drag racing and have a car that hooks good for you. If your car can't launch but hugs the corners and out brakes everyone then again good for you, as long as your having fun. But know your car is good at what you want it to do and others may not shine in that area. End of the day their all just cars and not going to bring real happiness to our lives. They may give us some fun times with friends but in the end at least for me the friends made by playing with cars are worth 100 times more than any race I win or lose. If I get beat in drag racing or any other style of racing I'm still going to enjoy working on it with my friends and I'm never going to build it as a drag car just because that's not what I want out of it. And likewise you shouldn't build your car as a corner carver, you love drag racing. Enjoy it for what it is, but we can't put other cars down because they don't hold up in one style of racing.
Back to top Go down
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Novaflash2002

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 12:32 pm

so ahh about that tranny. You get it in yet Smile
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 4:26 pm

fuk no tranny wont even get cracked open till next monday.

and hey jason, ima put the sway bar back on my car and prolly have some 18 inch irocs on it next time i see you, so when a car thats heavier and makes more power in both a straight line and around corners is sitting where i am, dont hit the bushes, fuck it i'll just say it, i will race a road course with whatever i got, i dont care. it doesnt matter haow a car is set up as much as whose driving it. my "dragcar" with different tires on it doesn't handle that bad, actually goes around corners pretty fukkin good, next scca or whatever comes along, i'll be there to show ya im not scared. King
Back to top Go down
SprockCapn
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
SprockCapn

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 4:39 pm

turbotudor wrote:
fuk no tranny wont even get cracked open till next monday.

and hey jason, ima put the sway bar back on my car and prolly have some 18 inch irocs on it next time i see you, so when a car thats heavier and makes more power in both a straight line and around corners is sitting where i am, dont hit the bushes, fuck it i'll just say it, i will race a road course with whatever i got, i dont care. it doesnt matter haow a car is set up as much as whose driving it. my "dragcar" with different tires on it doesn't handle that bad, actually goes around corners pretty fukkin good, next scca or whatever comes along, i'll be there to show ya im not scared. King

I don't recall him saying you were afraid of going around cars. He just keeps trying to point out that most people build their cars for one purpose and that is fine. He is just saying your car is built for drag.. and that is cool. He isn't trying to dog on you. Plus he will be the first person to admit that he isn't the greatest driver, But he just has more fun driving around corners. I don't see why you get so defensive when he is being nice trying to explain to you that not all cars are built for the same purpose as your car.

Plus read previous posts, people are saying your car is good at what it is build for. That seems like a complement... Doesn't sound like something to get mad about!
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 5:42 pm

i just got done talking with jake and we both agree about the whole thing, its all about having fun...
and i have way too much time on my hands and way too much time sitting infront of this screen beings i can't work at this time in my life. i get really irratated really fast about stupid shit, so ima be the first to say im sorry for getting bent outta shape. but i still thinkthe true measure of a "supercar" in my book is how quick it is in the 1/4. it doesn't really matter nells, i got all bent outta round and im sorry, can we all still be friends? Sad im still gonna put the sway bar back on my car though, and possibly even go to the lewistown event if i can money wise.
Back to top Go down
SprockCapn
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
SprockCapn

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 5:52 pm

turbotudor wrote:
i just got done talking with jake and we both agree about the whole thing, its all about having fun...
and i have way too much time on my hands and way too much time sitting infront of this screen beings i can't work at this time in my life. i get really irratated really fast about stupid shit, so ima be the first to say im sorry for getting bent outta shape. but i still thinkthe true measure of a "supercar" in my book is how quick it is in the 1/4. it doesn't really matter nells, i got all bent outta round and im sorry, can we all still be friends? Sad im still gonna put the sway bar back on my car though, and possibly even go to the lewistown event if i can money wise.

That's good. It is all about having fun. And I know for me, Jason, Jake, Nels and most of the other people on the forum know is all just about fun and it would be awesome to have you come to lewistown! And I know we weren't trying to make you mad, just give our opinion and share what knowledge we have on certain things. It's always fun to have as many different cars and different people from all walks of life to represent their style of car and just have a good time, no matter what style of racing we are doing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 5:58 pm

good deal:) i cant wait for this tranny to get done, so i can shut a dude up and make some money...
im trying to pick up a th400 thats already completely done just so i can drive the fricken car.....
Back to top Go down
SprockCapn
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
SprockCapn

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 6:03 pm

turbotudor wrote:
good deal:) i cant wait for this tranny to get done, so i can shut a dude up and make some money...
im trying to pick up a th400 thats already completely done just so i can drive the fricken car.....

That would be sweet! I would be excited to see the race since I have never seen a lambo get on it in person. And it would be funny to see the guy's face if you beat him! (just saying "if" cause I honestly don't know anything about a lambo)
Back to top Go down
rocket_z350
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
rocket_z350

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 6:58 pm

my money would be on josh winning!
Back to top Go down
rocket_z350
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
rocket_z350

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 7:00 pm

I've rode in the yellow one last year...it's not bad...but I know how fast josh's cars are...
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 9:40 pm

i figure its an easy 5 large... in my pocket that is because :

a) my shit hooks on the street
b) i know how my shit runs,how well it runs
c) even if i lose, double or nothin says i work him second time around... King
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 9:40 pm

i figure its an easy 5 large... in my pocket that is because :

a) my shit hooks on the street
b) i know how my shit runs,how well it runs
c) even if i lose, double or nothin says i work him second time around... King
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 10:09 pm

Hey Josh,
If you show up at Lewistown and run I will be very impressed. I would love to see you at lewistown. I think you'd have fun and bring a extra bit of spice to the track.

But.... don't be a fool about who you'll be up against out there. I don't care what you've done or can do. There are some really talented drivers hiding out there and I have a hunch a good handfull of them will be showing up this year.

And another thing.... this isn't redneck bumpercar derby. You hit my car and I will castrate you with a butter knife.

So ego's aside... I hope to see you out there man. I plan on drag racing and getting a real lousy time. If you swapped the tables and came an played on a roadrace course with us that would be really kewl. Hats off to anyone that will do that.

Hope you get you're tranny in soon.... and my car gets off the jack stands so we can BS in person about this stuff. lol
Back to top Go down
Turbo1k
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
Turbo1k

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 10:29 pm

can i run at lewistown?
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 10:56 pm

[quote="Dr.Auto"]Hey Josh,
If you show up at Lewistown and run I will be very impressed. I would love to see you at lewistown. I think you'd have fun and bring a extra bit of spice to the track.

But.... don't be a fool about who you'll be up against out there. I don't care what you've done or can do. There are some really talented drivers hiding out there and I have a hunch a good handfull of them will be showing up this year.

And another thing.... this isn't redneck bumpercar derby. You hit my car and I will castrate you with a butter knife.

So ego's aside... I hope to see you out there man. I plan on drag racing and getting a real lousy time. If you swapped the tables and came an played on a roadrace course with us that would be really kewl. Hats off to anyone that will do that.

Hope you get you're tranny in soon.... and my car gets off the jack stands so we can BS in person about this stuff. lol[/quote]

im not by any means saying i will work everyone there, but i am saying some people may be startlingly suprised. homey can drive too,not just inna straight line.
like ive stated in the past, i have scca'd a bit, and i have run on road courses before, ive even been on the lewistown course too. with very little work, my malibu may suprise some people, not to mention some seeing me go around corners may also suprise some people too Very Happy
ima try like hell to make it there, just a matter of time, and money ya know... oh yeah, and i'll drive my car there too.....
Back to top Go down
sprockmember
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
sprockmember

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 11:22 pm

Josh... we cannot be friends... because you have failed to realize that I have not posted on this thread until now.

The only way we can rekindle our friendship is if you come to the In Defence show on May 18th... and refrain from putting two l's in my name...

-Nels (is a nerd)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/noisenoisenoise
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2010, 11:40 am

Look forward to seeing you out the Josh.
I was able to get my 92 s-10 to handle quite well.... kinda simular chassis as your malibu. I don't expect you to be top gunner.... but like the title on this thread says... a friendly little wager... I think you could easily be in the top 25% of the folks out there. I'm really looking forward to this. Twisted Evil

And if James Rowen shows up..... lol this could be fun.
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 12:19 pm

[quote="sprockmember"]Josh... we cannot be friends... because you have failed to realize that I have not posted on this thread until now.

The only way we can rekindle our friendship is if you come to the In Defence show on May 18th... and refrain from putting two l's in my name...

-Nels (is a nerd)[/quote]

what the hell is the defence show? and im sorry about that double "l" thing..... im no good with names, but i dont ever forget faces man... i must have read one post, then changed threads and replied. haha, im tired and think i may go back to bed for awhile..... King
Back to top Go down
sprockmember
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
sprockmember

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 1:56 pm

A band called In Defence is coming to Bilings on the 18th of May... they're like the Turbonegro of hardcore. Nice dudes, Tony, the bassist has set up nearly all of our Minneapolis shows. It's at the Railyard, it should be a fun time.

Matt... I wouild love to meet this James Rowen dude... he seems gnarly!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/noisenoisenoise
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 1:59 pm

haha, thats awesome, the owner and the manager are great friends of mine. i should be able to make it.
Back to top Go down
DJ Hobbles
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
DJ Hobbles

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 7:37 pm

May 18 is the night of the Tech N9ne concert too.
Back to top Go down
DJ Hobbles
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
DJ Hobbles

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 7:37 pm

And Dougy Fresh's Birthday!!!
Back to top Go down
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2010, 12:15 am

DJ Hobbles wrote:
May 18 is the night of the Tech N9ne concert too.

I sure hope you are putting that up there as a joke. Tech nine has to be the worst band in the world... for anyone attending I would get a sanity check afterwards.. Hopefully the Iceman Paul Wall is with them again, so it can make an even better concert!

"I'm a player, I'm a player... etc"
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamsprock.com
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 5:52 pm

okay, lets get this thread back on track huh.....
since it is now monday, and i drove by the tranny shop to see my th400 still sitting right whwre i put it, i figure it hasn't been looked at yet. so last night my father and i put the powerglide back together and i put it back in the car. this morning i went out and put fluid in it and fired up the car. low-awesome, high-awesome, neutral-awesome, reverse-fuck there aint one.....
so i pulled the fukker back out and dissassembled the tail end if it beings that is where the reverse pack is, i noticed something alittle odd, there was no hole in the case for reverse clutch activation.
so i got out the powerslide book from the 80's and did some investigation.....
goddamn it, i got a early pre 66 case, so i had to drill one hole, plug another and reassemble.
so its back in the car now and everything works the way its supposed to, hopefully for more than one weekend.. so im thinking it should be another week or so before i get the th400 back, and im thinking its going to be one of those" spit in your food cause you sent it back for more cookin" deals....... King
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 7:01 pm

Well its good you got you're car back together Josh.... But as you know I cn totally relate to the spit in your food thing. lol.... sucks. We need to buy some teeth kickin boots. lol
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 7:18 pm

i wear mine all the time. steel toe redbacks from matco haha King
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

friendly wager... Empty
PostSubject: Re: friendly wager...   friendly wager... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

friendly wager...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club :: 'The Coffee Shoppe' :: Open Discussion-
Jump to: