Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Anyone know of places hiring?

Go down 
+13
RedMitsu
b1r - TS
pumpitupdj.com
04 Wagon Boy
.-DoUbLe @-.
Turbo1k
a-thomp
AZ93
turbotudor
xpoisonfreex
Novaflash2002
BUZBYU
05judge
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
05judge
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
05judge

Anyone know of places hiring? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 12:30 pm

I'm just weighing my options and I'm getting really tired of working for my dad. I'm trying to see if there are any places hiring. I've got lots of management experience, automotive and construction equipment (tires, service, parts, etc). Also have metal fab & CNC experience w/leadman/foreman training. Just trying to see if there is something better out there.
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 2:08 pm

We're hiring temp workers for the summer. Something you're probably not interested in.
Back to top Go down
05judge
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
05judge

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 2:14 pm

I need full time. I want to make a career of something and this just isn't cutting it. I gotta get into something I can excel in and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 2:17 pm

Well, if it were two years ago we'd hire you and train you. We're just being cautious right now. I told my guys to stick to part timers right now until we KNOW the recession is over.

www.2mco.com
Back to top Go down
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Novaflash2002

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 2:58 pm

amen brother. right now isnt the best time to be looking for a different career.
Back to top Go down
http://sfrperformance.com
05judge
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
05judge

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 4:04 pm

Novaflash2002 wrote:
amen brother. right now isnt the best time to be looking for a different career.

Yeah but no time is a good time to be working for a dumbass either.
Back to top Go down
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Novaflash2002

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 4:21 pm

dude thats your dad. why dont you try outside sales for ditch witch.
Back to top Go down
05judge
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
05judge

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 5:33 pm

Novaflash2002 wrote:
dude thats your dad. why dont you try outside sales for ditch witch.

Oh I'd love to. But he won't let me. He says he needs somone he can trust in the parts area, yet he won't pay me for shit and won't help me get anything going better than it is. So I'm just gonna give it up and move on. He doesn't seem to care.
Back to top Go down
xpoisonfreex
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
xpoisonfreex

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 12:39 am

05judge wrote:
Novaflash2002 wrote:

Yeah but no time is a good time to be working for a dumbass either.

man i hear ya there. jk chris
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 5:23 pm

i learned years ago that working for family is like fish, after a couple days it really starts to stink haha, man i would hit up the net and try to get your testing done for exxon or conoco, the pay is fantabulous, and you never work fridays. king
Back to top Go down
AZ93
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
AZ93

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 5:25 pm

josh is that where you work
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 5:26 pm

AZ93 wrote:
josh is that where you work

negative, no work here, im on state pay for an accident at work. workers comp pays okay, but i dont reccomend it to anyone.
Back to top Go down
AZ93
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
AZ93

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 5:50 pm

i see is that where you used to work? cause this guy came and talked to us and they make like 60 grand the first year and thats during training.
Back to top Go down
a-thomp
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 5:54 pm

yeah thats what i'm gonna do. 2 years of college and make 60k a year right off. sign me up! haha
Back to top Go down
AZ93
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
AZ93

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 5:57 pm

haha i would love to make that much money but i wanna work in business so ill prolly go to two years than bullshit my way to wealth. HELL YEAH
Back to top Go down
Turbo1k
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
Turbo1k

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 6:02 pm

Only a few positions dont work fridays. Most are rotating shifts. You can make more than 60 a year...if you can get on. I graduated in that course with honors over a year ago, have years of experience, and im still waiting to get on.
Back to top Go down
AZ93
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
AZ93

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 6:06 pm

o the guy didnt mention THAT part of it. im out
Back to top Go down
Turbo1k
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
Turbo1k

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 8:12 pm

Shifts rotate from days to nights, with soo many days on, then certain amount off. They pay better than the jobs with fridays off, but there are definately downfalls to the job.
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 10:36 pm

but... if you do get on, it is worth it.
Back to top Go down
Turbo1k
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
Turbo1k

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 11:30 pm

I'll have a 7 sec streetbike then Wink
Back to top Go down
.-DoUbLe @-.
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
.-DoUbLe @-.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 12:03 am

yeah time got really tough for me I had to go to my old job at Taco Bell and ask Alisha if I can have my job back....she's calling me back tomorrow here's hoping guys cuz Best Buy gave me a big steamy pile of shit for hours and expects me to live on it Fuck that who here can live on 25hours a week at 8.75/hr no one not even in Montana
Back to top Go down
04 Wagon Boy
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 12:20 am

FUCK BEST BUY. Those cocksuckers can't even call me back after I leave them three damn messages.
Back to top Go down
pumpitupdj.com
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
pumpitupdj.com

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 12:36 am

Yes I tried to get a job at Best Buy too. I have a couple friends who work there too. They hired someone who was less qualified than me, has less experience, and is, in general, an ass just because he is older than me. Does not make sense to me. And I know those things because I know who he is and my friends who work there confirm.

I don't get it. I'm a great worker and all that jazz and I'm great with customers and I know a TON of stuff but I can't get a retail job?
Back to top Go down
Turbo1k
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
Turbo1k

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 2:18 am

pumpitupdj.com wrote:
Yes I tried to get a job at Best Buy too. I have a couple friends who work there too. They hired someone who was less qualified than me, has less experience, and is, in general, an ass just because he is older than me. Does not make sense to me. And I know those things because I know who he is and my friends who work there confirm.

I don't get it. I'm a great worker and all that jazz and I'm great with customers and I know a TON of stuff but I can't get a retail job?

I know the feeling. Ive lost out on a few jobs cause the guy that got hired had a friend or relative that worked there. I knew they didnt have any experience or previous trainging. All my years of schooling and experience didnt do me any good. Its who you know nowdays.
Back to top Go down
04 Wagon Boy
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 2:33 am

If my dad ever taught me anything, "It's all about who ya know"
Back to top Go down
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Novaflash2002

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 7:16 am

personlay i think it is retarted to hire someone that all of your employee's know for the reason: they all tend to dick around more. i am guilty of it. main thing, the person less quilified can be paid less. that is how many company's look at it.
Back to top Go down
05judge
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
05judge

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 7:39 am

Novaflash2002 wrote:
personlay i think it is retarted to hire someone that all of your employee's know for the reason: they all tend to dick around more. i am guilty of it. main thing, the person less quilified can be paid less. that is how many company's look at it.

Plus a less qualified person will be getting specific training from that company and not have any other bad habits formed from training anywhere else. I know for a fact that people hire for that reason.
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 9:09 am

When I interview someone, I'm really looking them over to make sure they present themselves well. If I'm thinking "schmuck", so will my customers. First impressions are huge.

Maintain eye contact. Show interest. Be relaxed. ...And most of all, look your best.
Back to top Go down
.-DoUbLe @-.
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
.-DoUbLe @-.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 12:17 pm

yeah dunno how I got the job there kind of a fluke....anyone else have trouble with that unicru pre-assessment Bullshit like me no matter what I do i still can't seem to get t right I can't even get a job at Walmart cuz of it lol
Back to top Go down
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 2:30 pm

This option is not for everybody, but if you want work and want to make good money... just look to the east of us. I was just out in Bismarck, ND for the last 3 days at an oil convention. There is more jobs out there than you can shake a stick at. Bad part is there is no place to live and the work conditions are very demanding. If you don't mind getting dirty and living in a man camp, the oil fields have 1000's of opportunities right now.

There is a commercial on the radio in Idaho falls, Id right now anouncing that untrained laborers can start at 55k.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamsprock.com
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 2:37 pm

b1r - TS wrote:
This option is not for everybody, but if you want work and want to make good money... just look to the east of us. I was just out in Bismarck, ND for the last 3 days at an oil convention. There is more jobs out there than you can shake a stick at. Bad part is there is no place to live and the work conditions are very demanding. If you don't mind getting dirty and living in a man camp, the oil fields have 1000's of opportunities right now.

There is a commercial on the radio in Idaho falls, Id right now anouncing that untrained laborers can start at 55k.

Yup. Drag a trailer over and make bank!!
Back to top Go down
Turbo1k
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
Turbo1k

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 6:43 pm

b1r - TS wrote:

I grew up in that shit state and started in the oil fields there. I got burnt out drilling and working on the pipeline, thats why i went to school. But im tired of waiting, and thought about going back to the oil fields....still trying to hold out cause i know how much it sucks. lol
Back to top Go down
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 12:01 am

^^^^ I agree, I wouldn't touch the oil fields with a ten foot pole! I work as an engineer on various projects out there and try my best to avoid being out there. I can't even imagine what it's like to go out on the rigs. The gnarliest people I have ever met were people we hired away from the rigs and even then we spents weeks searching through applicants and choose the cream of the crop.... or so we thought!

I remember they started talking about life on the rigs with me and there boss one day at lunch. They told me about the stuff they did on there days off. They would all throw $100 bucks in a hat and whoever could get a picture of themselves doing the natiest chick would win the whole pot. One of our guys told me he won by picking up a 45+ year old truck driver one night on the indian reservation.... I thought I heard some gross stuff, but they exceed all my expectations.
Back to top Go down
AZ93
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
AZ93

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 8:05 am

o my god that is probably one of the nastiest things i have ever heard that makes me appreciate hot chicks even more now.
Back to top Go down
Turbo1k
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
Turbo1k

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 1:04 pm

I have heard worse, but thats one example of the shit that goes on out there. Iots of drinking and drugs. I drilled with a guy that had 17 DUI's NO SHIT !!
Back to top Go down
RedMitsu
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
RedMitsu

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 6:17 pm

Easiest hat full of money I ever won. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 6:21 pm

UPS is always hiring. Pretty sure I could get you a job there if you need one Jason. I work from 4-830 Mon-Fri. It is about 22-24hrs a week, just enough to make it by. I do it mainly for the insurance and I like the people I work with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maecforum.com
05judge
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
05judge

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 7:11 pm

DoodieHead [ADMIN] wrote:
UPS is always hiring. Pretty sure I could get you a job there if you need one Jason. I work from 4-830 Mon-Fri. It is about 22-24hrs a week, just enough to make it by. I do it mainly for the insurance and I like the people I work with.

I wouldn't mind knowing what options I had with UPS. I applied for Fedex several years ago but didn't take the job. I heard UPS and FedEx both have great opportunities.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 7:34 pm

I believe there are more opportunities at UPS than FedEX. Bird worked at FedEX for years and she said it was horrible. I am sure Mitsu will elaborate on this.
Back to top Go down
RedMitsu
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
RedMitsu

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 9:56 pm

The problem with FedEx ( can't vouch for UPS on this) is that the turnover rate is fucking....horrific....
If you start to show any initiative then you will spend at least 1 day a week training someone. When I worked there for a year I saw over 25 employees come and go. I didn't mind it too much though. Get in, do your job, get out.
Back to top Go down
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2010, 2:17 pm

for some of the younger guys on here, I noticed last night at the mall that pac Sun is hiring.
Back to top Go down
AZ93
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
AZ93

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2010, 7:00 pm

im not a fan of pac sun but im gonna need a job this winter so ill prolly apply at some of those places i will never work in an oil field now.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2010, 9:22 pm

RedMitsu wrote:
The problem with FedEx ( can't vouch for UPS on this) is that the turnover rate is fucking....horrific....
If you start to show any initiative then you will spend at least 1 day a week training someone. When I worked there for a year I saw over 25 employees come and go. I didn't mind it too much though. Get in, do your job, get out.

Turnover is not as bad, but it is not good. I guess it does not matter where you work, the turnover is going to be pretty high. People are real lazy these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2010, 9:25 pm

if any of you guys are interested in doing sales contact me via PM. we can set up an interview. great work ethic, clean act, and the want to succeed.
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 2:12 am

KuRRu wrote:
if any of you guys are interested in doing sales contact me via PM. we can set up an interview. great work ethic, clean act, and the want to succeed.
PM'D. lol, i live for sales.
Back to top Go down
https://www.advocare.com/110212981/Store/default.aspx
AZ93
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
AZ93

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 9:16 am

what are we selling?
Back to top Go down
stimutacks
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
stimutacks

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 1:15 pm

You can always join the Air Force or Coast Guard. Thats an option or employment.

lol.

I've known some people in Japan ship back Nissan GT-Rs while stationed there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/504536672
usmctx
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
usmctx

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 1:18 pm

Hey Jason- I heard there's a few job openings in Denmark cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pittsburghsingles
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 2:02 pm

usmctx wrote:
Hey Jason- I heard there's a few job openings in Denmark cheers
after what i saw last night, im going to Denmark. lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.advocare.com/110212981/Store/default.aspx
usmctx
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
usmctx

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 2:55 pm

Any they are going to the MALL. I think Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pittsburghsingles
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of places hiring?   Anyone know of places hiring? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone know of places hiring?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club :: 'The Coffee Shoppe' :: Open Discussion-
Jump to: