Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info

Go down 
+24
civiclove
92civic
nate jackson
billythekid
73vegagt
usmctx
fullybuilt2.0
ProOnThaSnow
Efn JP
dyno76
Foot_tit
sprockmember
f20bmt
DougyFresh
RedMitsu
heeb101
Boostnek6206
ts4l
Sprock_silvia
b1r - TS
ZipDriveX
shawnss
SprockCapn
jdmsolutions
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jdmsolutions
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
jdmsolutions

Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Empty
PostSubject: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2009, 9:25 pm

1990 civc std

Mind my temporary hood prop! password hood lifts are expensive!
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info IMG_2188
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info DSCF0088

Motor work:
b18a
81.25 srp pistons, 9:5.1 comp
Tuner toys H beam rods
acl bearing
arp main and rod bolts

Head work:
Head ported intake and exhaust sides by me Smile
Supertech ti valves
BC dual valve springs and retainers
Jgenginedynamics 303 camshafts
held down with arp head studs also.

And its gona be boosted once i gain more motivation and finish the setup.. but i have everything for the turbo setup except the manfiold, in progress of being built.. not by me!

Tial bov
Tial 38mm wastegate
precision 650 p/h injectors
greddy profec b boost controller
Precision sc34 .60 cold .63 hot
Endyne catch can
and some jo smo intercooler

Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info DSCF0048
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info DSCF0039
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info SANY1603
Back to top Go down
http://honda-tech.com
SprockCapn
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
SprockCapn

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2009, 10:36 pm

Get workin on this thing!!!! Looks like it just sits in the driveway being sad!!! :-)

Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info 3978295825_178831689c
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2009, 7:48 am

looks pretty sweet. nice work. that mainfold is SICK. pink block FTW
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2009, 9:46 am

Nice dude! Looks like a fun project! How much boost you plan on runnin when all is said and done?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/317696
jdmsolutions
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
jdmsolutions

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2009, 12:23 pm

umm not exactly sure. i have a dual stage boost controller so im looking for about 12-14 on low boost and my map sensor limits me to about 21 on high boost, so right around 20 on high.
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2009, 12:37 pm

Sweet! Beats my little 5psi lol!
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 7:33 am

What type of tuning softwear are you going to be using?
Back to top Go down
jdmsolutions
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
jdmsolutions

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 10:26 pm

i have a po6 obd1 ecu that is socketed. my last setup was tuned on crome. so probably stick with that, but my friend has recently shown me the moates demon and i was considering that or an older version of hondata! depends on the cash flow really. prob stick with crome for a while still
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 8:36 pm

jdmsolutions wrote:
i have a po6 obd1 ecu that is socketed. my last setup was tuned on crome. so probably stick with that, but my friend has recently shown me the moates demon and i was considering that or an older version of hondata! depends on the cash flow really. prob stick with crome for a while still
Yeah that is the down fall about living in a small town. that there isnt a tuning shop on every corner. It seemed as if you had you car runing pretty good last time. i boosted the crx but my tune is way over fueled. im tired of messing with it. and it still not runing good. so im going with an all motor with alittle shot.
Back to top Go down
SprockCapn
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
SprockCapn

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 8:59 pm

yeah my last setup was running pretty awesome for a crappy setup!! it was an ebay turbo cast manifold and really bad ic piping and a small intercooler!.. its a drag our town isnt better equipt with quailty shops. but you just gota know the right people!.. you jsut have a stock b16b? they run pretty good on motor and on spary.. the guy from malta, vector solid, runs mid consistant 13's with a stock all motor b16 in a gutted as ef hatch!
Back to top Go down
jdmsolutions
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
jdmsolutions

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 9:01 pm

whoops. that was me writing! just wasnt payng attention to whos screen name i was on
Back to top Go down
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 9:52 pm

I remember the days of b16's with a little nitrous.... it was fun until the piston shot through the head!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamsprock.com
Sprock_silvia
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
Sprock_silvia

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 9:57 pm

A little Nitrous? We had a 75 shot on that beast! To bad it only made a few runs
Back to top Go down
jdmsolutions
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
jdmsolutions

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 10:14 pm

haha when i bought my car it had a b16 that had nitrous ran through it a bunch.. compression went something like this.. 120-90-35-110.... haha and i still popped on a 16.0 run with that motor!
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 10:18 pm

Yeah i just have a b16 out of noahs 2000 Si. but i think i have that set up sold. im swaping in a h22. ive already got my crx H mounts. ive got the motor& tranny. im just waiting to sleeving the block and arp kit. its going to be a winter project.
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 10:26 pm

jdmsolutions wrote:
haha when i bought my car it had a b16 that had nitrous ran through it a bunch.. compression went something like this.. 120-90-35-110.... haha and i still popped on a 16.0 run with that motor!
Yeah b16 are pretty strong. i know ive rodded the crap out of mine and i havent blowen it up yet. And noah wasnt easy on it. i just checked the compression the other day and its getting tired( 135-158-160-149. its in need of a rebuild.
Back to top Go down
jdmsolutions
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
jdmsolutions

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 10:30 pm

i see. b16s are pretty fun motors. specially in lights cars.. i remember when i dissambled mine the ring lands fell apart!! haha but it didnt scar the block at all which was weird.. i should have kept the head off that motor! considering a stock b16 head would make more power than my fully built ls head ;(.... even though a b16 head isnt capable of 9500 to 10k like my ls head is now !!
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 10:41 pm

jdmsolutions wrote:
i see. b16s are pretty fun motors. specially in lights cars.. i remember when i dissambled mine the ring lands fell apart!! haha but it didnt scar the block at all which was weird.. i should have kept the head off that motor! considering a stock b16 head would make more power than my fully built ls head ;(.... even though a b16 head isnt capable of 9500 to 10k like my ls head is now !!

9500 is crazy. i read some were that b16 bottom ends r good for some high rpms. but the heads are the down fall. i know i havent had a problem with mine but noah had it built. When your ring lands fell apart was that from the BTR 08. Or did the motor let go?
Back to top Go down
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 10:54 pm

9500 is nuts, the first time I hit 9100 on the SR I kept waiting for something to let go. The real problem reving that high is oiling. Did you end up running larger clearances on the rod/mains? I had to cnc the oil groves in the mains to help with oil flow in my engine. Does your engine have squirters I can't remember? Do you have a stock oil pump?
Back to top Go down
jdmsolutions
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
jdmsolutions

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 11:11 pm

haha no im not takaing it that high! i am just capable of that!! ill prob go like 8300-8500.... i have an obd2 type r oil pump and i did leave the clearances slightly bigger!!! and nope no squirters unfortunately Sad
Back to top Go down
Boostnek6206
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2009, 10:28 am

vtec owns! be sweet to see how much this new setup helps compared to before though
Back to top Go down
jdmsolutions
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
jdmsolutions

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2009, 11:36 am

hey teaser pics of the mani and turbo, was trying to get a downpipe taced up but lost motivation, wg fitment is going to be an issue =(... but on a happy note it shouldn't be too difficult to fit a backdoor on the drivers side.
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info 6
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info 5
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info IMG_3538
Back to top Go down
heeb101
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
heeb101

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2009, 12:22 pm

Looking good Fox!!! I love the pink block!!! I can't wait to see this beast in action.
Back to top Go down
jdmsolutions
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
jdmsolutions

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 10:13 pm

well i got a ghetto downpipe knocked out today.. dont mind the welds please Smile i was in a hurry.
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info IMG_3559
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info IMG_3561
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info IMG_3562
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info IMG_3565
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info IMG_3572
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info IMG_3574
Back to top Go down
RedMitsu
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
RedMitsu

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 10:48 pm

No one minds the ghetto welds Very Happy It's cool that you are doing all that stuff yourself. I WISH I had a welder. Do you do all this at home, or do you work in a shop that you have free-time to fiddle with stuff in?
Back to top Go down
DougyFresh
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
DougyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 10:52 pm

I am so jealous, I wish I had a welder. Maybe its time to buy one from work.. the good ol' Ace has a 110v Wire Feed Welder.. Smile Score!
Back to top Go down
RedMitsu
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
RedMitsu

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 10:56 pm

How much of a price cut can you get me on a welder like that with the phresh discount douggie? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jdmsolutions
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
jdmsolutions

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 11:30 pm

yes i do all the stuff whereever i can.. usually i work out at my parents house.. but my friends have a shop that we get alota stuff done out of also. the sad thing about my shitty welds is that i took 2 years of welding! and also took welding classes at the billings cot during my autobody program... its just hard to well on the floor!
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2009, 8:44 am

jdmsolutions wrote:
And also took welding classes at the billings cot during my autobody program
Ya, but Duane isn't the best for a welding instructor. I also took the autobody program, good times Smile
Project's moving along nicely, keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
jdmsolutions
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
jdmsolutions

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2009, 11:02 am

yeah thats true.. but i took welding with blackwell at the career center also.. thats where i learned most of it.. i can lay beads about 20 times as good as what is shown above! i dont know what was up with me last night.
Back to top Go down
f20bmt
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
f20bmt

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2009, 1:31 pm

Is that conduit? or LCS? Where did you get those bends? I still need some charge piping and a DP but am not sure where to go. do you have access to a heliarc machine? I would prefer that to a wire feed setup.
Back to top Go down
jdmsolutions
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
jdmsolutions

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 8:04 pm

its cold rolled mandrel bent from napa... i believe they are about 40 dollars a bend... you can find charge pipe fairly cheap online and piece a kit together! i might even know a guy who can tig it for a price.. no i dont have a heliarc. the welder i used wasnt even mine... i borrowed it from a friend!
Back to top Go down
f20bmt
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
f20bmt

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 9:07 pm

rad I have a heliarc setup i was just wondering if those welds were made out of choice or necessity. I didnt know napa had bent tube thanks, how do you determine where the front 90s come out on your mani? since that will determine the angle and length of the runners comming out of #2 & 3 cyl
Back to top Go down
jdmsolutions
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
jdmsolutions

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 9:43 pm

those welds were made out of me being quite rusty on my welding Smile..... im not building the manifold actually. its being build by a friends of mine
Back to top Go down
sprockmember
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
sprockmember

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 9:37 pm

Why did you paint your enginebay baby blue?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/noisenoisenoise
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 9:43 pm

sprockmember wrote:
It looks grey to me???
Back to top Go down
jdmsolutions
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
jdmsolutions

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2009, 2:39 am

sprockmember wrote:

its a baller thing sir... i can hook you up if you feel your ready to join the funky bunch.
Back to top Go down
sprockmember
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
sprockmember

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2009, 7:48 pm

Do I have to get jumped in?
Back to top Go down
jdmsolutions
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
jdmsolutions

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2009, 10:16 pm

sprockmember wrote:
Do I have to get jumped in?
indeed. its a pretty brutal initiation... prechewed bands of bubble gum are stuck to your inner thighs and ripped off...
Back to top Go down
sprockmember
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
sprockmember

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2009, 10:47 pm

sounds pretty sexy... count me in.
Back to top Go down
jdmsolutions
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
jdmsolutions

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 1:50 am

bout time i updated.. should have some pictures up soon of the new stuff i bought..
form and function type 1 coilovers
blox rear lower control arms
buncha energy bushings for some stiffness
new oil pressure( to replace my busted ass one) and water temp guage
and if i can convince myself, hondata s300 will be coming shortly.. maybe even with the boost options!
Back to top Go down
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 10:29 am

You figure out the smoke situation yet? With all this stuff your car should be pretty fun. You going to SCCA it this year?
Back to top Go down
jdmsolutions
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
jdmsolutions

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 12:12 pm

yeah the smoking problem was due to a weird egr port seeping coolant from the intake manifold into the exhaust port, and the supertech valve seals i had installed her junk. so swapped em out for some napa ones. and a new oem head gasket instead of the fel-pro.. which definitely did not seal.. i dont know if i will autocross because i think without an lsd and the size of turbo will make it not very good..
Back to top Go down
Boostnek6206
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 10:11 pm

you just need to buy a dc for that haha. i cant wait for for red rocket to run haha (red rocket red rocket!) you know if your car is fater than mine im just gonna have to man up and build the head haha. get that thing running!
Back to top Go down
jdmsolutions
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
jdmsolutions

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 12:03 am

Well i ran out of stuff to do on my dirtbike, so i got a bit busy on the civic..

pulled the front suspension out to make way for the new coilovers and camber kit and bushings
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info 2-1
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info GetAttachmentaspx

then i decided to finish chipping the sound deadening material out.. the gray spots is where i removed
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info 5-1

and also a couple pictures of the new parts i got... still waiting on alota stuff
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info 3-1
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info 4-1
Back to top Go down
jdmsolutions
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
jdmsolutions

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 4:37 pm

More goodies arived today
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Bushings
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Coils
Back to top Go down
jdmsolutions
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
jdmsolutions

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2010, 8:08 pm

ill snap some pics a litle later. but i got my new camber kit yesterday and today i got my hondata s300 unit!! and i ordered a set of 195/50/15's for my new wheels im going to be running and they should be here by friday!
Back to top Go down
Foot_tit
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
Foot_tit

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2010, 9:58 pm

sick car man! i used to have an 89 si. loved that car to death. mine never got to the point yours is at now. i would love to get another one someday to build! keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
jdmsolutions
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
jdmsolutions

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2010, 11:42 pm

thanks man!
well i got the rear coils and rear lower control arms on.. skipped doing the bushings tonight because a lack of a press.. gota contact the company i bought the camber kit from because it hits the frame rail!!
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Coilsandlca
Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Chamberkitproblem
Back to top Go down
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 12:26 pm

Jake thanks for the tires! They showed up today! I'll try and call ya or something but swing by the office if you wanna pick them up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info   Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soon to be set on fire. but heres some pics and info
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next