Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you!

Go down 
+3
ZipDriveX
RedMitsu
b1r - TS
7 posters
AuthorMessage
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Empty
PostSubject: bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you!   bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 11:48 pm

I cleaned out my basement finally after living in our new place for over a year, so I figured I would throw all this random stuff up on here and see if anyone has a use for it.

I will get pictures later, I am too lazy right now to go take them and upload them!

Burton Dominant snowboard 152 - super fun jib board... same model as the one nels is selling on here but smaller and black top sheet plenty of life left - $70

Old M3 snowboard 156 - remember back when snowboards where super flexi and easy to ollie, well here ya go... or impress your friends with nose presses like Jeremy Jones all day long- $45

Drake f40 ltd bindings (large size for super high backs and good foot room) - these where the shit back in 2002 - $40 or combo with a board for $30

xm radio receiver - skyfi 3 or something like that... not even sure if xm is stil around I thought I heard talk of a merger, but regardless it's brand new in the box - $35
bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! DSCN1109

bullets - I have three boxes of shells from random hunts with other guys.... one box of 300 mag the other two are 30-06 I believe - free or trade for 300 wsm shells or 12 gauge shells

testing waters.... for all you gamers... I have a kid and lots of hobbies so hardly any video game time
ps3 with guitar hero (2-guitars), grid, nhl hockey, shaun white snowboarding... possiably others I forget now... bought last christmas and played a handfull of times - What's it worth? Cheaper model without all the memory and fancy gizmo's

Ok so I just sat here and threw out prices if you want something and think my price is whack, shoot me what you think is fair and we will go from there! Hopefully that is a random enough selection of items for you.

Last edited by b1r - TS on September 1st 2010, 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamsprock.com
RedMitsu
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
RedMitsu

bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you!   bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 11:53 pm

Can I meet with you sometime tomorrow or the next day to take a look at the laptops?
Back to top Go down
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

PostSubject: Re: bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you!   bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 10:00 am

sure, I am usually around in the evenings... I will shoot you a PM with my cell number and you can just get ahold of me that way.
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you!   bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 10:55 am

Damn Mike I was gonna ask about those! Mine got dropped and I need something to browse the forums and tune me car with. If Mike doesn't take them Jake, I may.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/317696
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

PostSubject: Re: bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you!   bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 12:49 pm

sounds good. I was going to use my old one to datalog my Evo but then it started giving me the blue screen.... I would imagine it would only take a few minutes to fix.
Back to top Go down
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

PostSubject: Re: bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you!   bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 2:12 pm

Mike thanks for picking up the computers!
Back to top Go down
f20bmt
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
f20bmt

PostSubject: Re: bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you!   bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2009, 12:56 pm

jake, im interested in the front mount, is it just the core? does it have end caps? maybe i could jog over and take a look?
Back to top Go down
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you!   bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2009, 1:38 pm

It has end tanks, its the one on his car right now. He has to change his piping when he installs his new intake manifold so he figured he would try and get a different intercooler and do a V-mount or set it up differently.
Back to top Go down
f20bmt
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
f20bmt

PostSubject: Re: bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you!   bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2009, 4:06 pm

sweet Im still looking for a usb-28 pin chip burner. any ideas in that dept?
Back to top Go down
BlackedOut04
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
BlackedOut04

PostSubject: Re: bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you!   bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 9:19 pm

Price for the Guitar Hero stuff?
Back to top Go down
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

PostSubject: Re: bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you!   bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2009, 10:16 am

^^^ Pm Sent
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you!   bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2009, 8:22 am

I love garage sales.

I would be interested in the PS3, but I really disliked mine and that is why I got rid of it. I sold mine for $680 with 4 games and 10 blue rays, w/ 4 controllers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maecforum.com
RedMitsu
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
RedMitsu

PostSubject: Re: bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you!   bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 10:14 pm

BUUUUUMP!
Still have this stuff for sale?
Back to top Go down
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

PostSubject: Re: bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you!   bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 11:33 pm

updated things... let me know if there are things you want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you!   bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bone's random garage sale! Stimulate the economy today... Obama and I will thank you!
Page 1 of 1