Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Just some food for thought.

Go down 
+12
Novaflash2002
Riptide
90da_sick
ProOnThaSnow
shawnss
DoodieHead
ts4l
DougyFresh
heeb101
haproot
b1r - TS
SprockCapn
16 posters
AuthorMessage
SprockCapn
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
SprockCapn

Just some food for thought. Empty
PostSubject: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 3:46 pm

Me and B1R were talking about this article the other day and hearing about several people on here having to get another job just to afford a car or another car made me think about this. Obviously people have different priorities, but I just thought this is interesting to read and think about. I'll just steal pieces of the article and paste them here since the article is kinda long.

Quote :
For a huge number of troubled debtors, it all began with a car. Too much car, financed too long, traded too soon.

If you're constantly broke and can't figure out why, the answer may be sitting in your driveway.

The Real Reason Your Broke <Read this. Its kinda long, but good

Just thought it was a good article to read and makes you think about how much you should really spend on a vehicle.
Back to top Go down
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 4:01 pm

Captain,

Thanks for throwing this out there... maybe we have become old and mature but it is a common them amongst car forums. The craziest nicest cars on the web are 16 year old kids working five jobs throwing all there money into one thing.

I am all in favor of hobbies and enjoying life (I waste plenty of money myself on these things) but as you get older you will realize that there are things in life that are far more important than cars and material possesions.

(******disclaimer: consider this the rant form the old men's club... but maybe it will save one of the younger members from making some of the mistakes we did along the way)
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamsprock.com
haproot
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 4:48 pm

b1r - TS wrote:
Captain,

I am all in favor of hobbies and enjoying life (I waste plenty of money myself on these things) but as you get older you will realize that there are things in life that are far more important than cars and material possesions.

(******disclaimer: consider this the rant form the old men's club... but maybe it will save one of the younger members from making some of the mistakes we did along the way)

here here. partially why my car doesn't have a blow off valve, an intake, many other mods that don't do much, and isn't damn near scraping on the ground Laughing.
Been pretty conservative with it.
Back to top Go down
SprockCapn
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
SprockCapn

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 4:53 pm

haproot wrote:

here here. partially why my car doesn't have a blow off valve, an intake, many other mods that don't do much, and isn't damn near scraping on the ground Laughing.
Been pretty conservative with it.

Same reason my car is still stock:-)
Back to top Go down
heeb101
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
heeb101

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 5:51 pm

Yeah I agree with you guys. I have a lot of time and money in my 2005 STi and lately I have been wondering what the hell am I doing? Now I have to pay for another car on top of that. My plate is already full but all I can do is keep my head up be positive. It will all work out!!!
Back to top Go down
DougyFresh
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
DougyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2009, 5:08 pm

To me it is all how bad you want something in life. Taking out loans to mod cars is bad, BUT If you stay within your means its all good. I am exceeding my means, but I know this going into it. I have the determination to not let those bills slip. My STi will cost me alot of money, but I could die tomorrow because I drank 1 to many red bulls in my life. I do realize that you have to plan for the future, but what if the future is shorter for you as an individual. Thats what is so great about people as a whole, we all make sacrifices to get to what makes us happy.
Back to top Go down
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2009, 5:56 pm

I think though that the older you get the more you realize that cars never bring real happiness. The friendships from cars are the part of cars that really matter. No matter how crazy your car is it can"t compare to good friends and family.

The other thing I have always found is that if you have no debt everything goes smoother and you have the money to travel or spend more time with family. When I was younger I worked like crazy and made tons of money, but had no life or time to spend the money I made. When I slowed down I had way more fun with less stuff and had the chance to travel all over the world. Nothing I could do with a car could compare to those times with friends in China, NYC, Lake Havasu, Hawaii and all the other places we went.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2009, 6:46 pm

Is this post being directed toward me? HA HA HA!!

Even though the 'RED DRAGON' is paid off, the '08 is not. I really do not mind a car payment though, as I have had one for 9 years now, but if I had a mortgage like the majority of you, I would mind. I love living at home. Smile

I totally agree with Jason about the friendships attained just from driving what you do. I am sure that 90% of my friends are because of my car and that is no joke. If I did not have my car I would just sit and home and play games..., well sit and home and play games 24-7.

I do not regret any of the decisions I have made thus far. I am very happy. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.maecforum.com
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2009, 9:16 pm

My post wasn't directed at you ha ha, you obviously are staying ahead of the game. Seems too many people but stuff above what they can afford and when times get tough they are really screwed.
Back to top Go down
SprockCapn
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
SprockCapn

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2009, 9:48 pm

ts4l wrote:
My post wasn't directed at you ha ha, you obviously are staying ahead of the game. Seems too many people but stuff above what they can afford and when times get tough they are really screwed.

True. People max out their budget and if something comes up, they fall behind and can't catch back up.
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 12:18 am

I have way to much money into my projects. but i cant just sit still. i look at it this way most people my age party thats there hobby. mine is car. most younger people have a good amount of there budget tied up in there hobby whatever it may be. Mine being vehicles. My budget is pretty tight cause of my vehicles but thats my choice. this is why i work two jobs so i dont have to give up my passion. my wife has told me many time that i dont have to work two jobs but if i quit one there goes a good amount of mod money. i only have one life to live so im going to have fun doing it.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 1:22 pm

Amen brother Shawn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maecforum.com
ProOnThaSnow
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
ProOnThaSnow

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 2:27 am

Cash Money Dolla Dolla Bill Y'all

Pay cash. For it all. That's whats up.
Back to top Go down
90da_sick
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]
90da_sick

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2009, 2:45 pm

one thing i was happy i did was buy my car outright i got approved for a jetta 1.8t that i wanted so damn badddd but decided to just pay for something with the cash i had. my car don't get crazy mods just so i can keep it reliable and now im sittin here wishin i woulda saved my money rather than blow it on movies, eatin dinner out, and clothes cause now im goin to be a dad and baby bills are retarded expensive lol but just gotta buck up and get work done!
Back to top Go down
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 11:46 am

Congrats on being a dad. By far the coolest and most rewarding thing you will ever do. Its not cheap but its not too bad. Its actually worth all the money and more unlike cars!
Back to top Go down
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Riptide

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 5:35 pm

Nothing sucks more than knowing that if you have a car payment that car is not yours. The bank has a controlling stake in it. Even if you only owe two hundred bucks on that car if you miss enough payments for whatever reason then the bank takes it and you have practically nothing to show for it.

It's not your car until you have the title in your name and with no liens. The reality of owing kinda sucks unless you don't mind sharing ownership of your stuff.
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 1:21 am

Riptide wrote:
Nothing sucks more than knowing that if you have a car payment that car is not yours. The bank has a controlling stake in it. Even if you only owe two hundred bucks on that car if you miss enough payments for whatever reason then the bank takes it and you have practically nothing to show for it.

It's not your car until you have the title in your name and with no liens. The reality of owing kinda sucks unless you don't mind sharing ownership of your stuff.

yeah but at the same time. if your not born into money or rich. you pretty much have to take a loan out for anything over a few Gs. As long you make the payments on time. you shouldnt have to worry about much. Ive known people that have been more than 4 months behind on a payment and the bank still worked with them untill they got a job. not saying thats the right way to do it. but sometimes thing happen.
Back to top Go down
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Riptide

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 9:37 am

It just takes patience and the fact is that most of us aren't willing to save money for 3-5 years in order to pay cash for a car. I know that if I had been patient enough I could have done it. In fact, that is how I should have done it. In the end you save money that way. But our culture is pretty much based on credit and instant gratification now. Hence, this situation.. Noone wants to wait - despite the disadvantages. And the fact that the car isn't really ours until we pay it off.

Wish I was a better example. Wink
Back to top Go down
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Novaflash2002

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 10:13 am

My dad told me there are about only two things you should go in debt for, one an education, the second a house. i bought my car and relized what he was talking about after about 2 years. my parents havent had a car payment since 1967. and with that my dad bought a brand new 66' biscane and paid it off in two months. Its crazy what you can do with out that 200 to 600 dollar car payment.
Back to top Go down
http://sfrperformance.com
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Riptide

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 10:25 am

Yah and if you save up the money and wait to pay cash then the car you end up with is often times going to be better (newer model) than the one that was around at the time you started to sock money away. And with the money saved on interest you could potentially have enough to mod it right after you buy it.

It just makes sense to do this. And along these lines getting upside down on a car loan is one of the most foolish things anyone can do. Great way to get yourself trapped into something you can't get out of in the event of necessity.
Back to top Go down
SprockCapn
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
SprockCapn

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 7:10 pm

Riptide wrote:

It just makes sense to do this. And along these lines getting upside down on a car loan is one of the most foolish things anyone can do. Great way to get yourself trapped into something you can't get out of in the event of necessity.

I agree. This is why I started this thread. I saw so many people on here getting second and third jobs to afford their car. Then if something unexpected happens they are screwed and can't ever catch back up. And obviously it is rare for people these days to be able to save up to pay cash for a car, but some people need to learn to live within their means and have extra money around. It is nice to have a sweet car, but some people should work hard to get to were they can afford this car and have extra money at the end of the month in case something happens. Not the other way around and get the car then are working themselves to death to make the car payment. Everyone in the world today is so obsessed with having the biggest and best thing right then and now. You can never achieve true happiness with material things IMO.
I'm not trying to hate on people or make anyone mad, I just feel strongly about this because I have seen so many people get hurt following this path of self destruction.

End Rant Shocked
Back to top Go down
sprockmember
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
sprockmember

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 9:34 pm

This thread has taken me on an emotional rollercoaster. Deep thoughts. I like French men.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/noisenoisenoise
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 11:00 pm

You guys are all nuts. But so am I..... lol

I guess its really how you look at it. Most people have a hobby of some kind. Some people spend every spare moment doing crossword puzzles and it don't cost much. some people spend lots of money on video games and spend all sorts of time playing them to show for what really? Some people ski or snow board. Some people are House addict remodelers. Some people are into dirt bikes or quads. Some football, basketball, golf, tennis. Some folks are gun enthusiasts. Some people do gardening. The list can go on and on. but some things that people do help build relationships and hone skills. It all costs varying amounts of money.

In my humble opinion the article states very good truths........ if kept in context. The average Joe over finances for a car they can't afford. plain and simple. Its the American way. They think they need that Lincoln Navigator and make it happen some how. And what happens when they get it? oh its so great for a while then they get bored and want something else. Cars have become like a fashion statement more than transportation. And so this article is correct.

But then there is the car enthusiast.... And they don't meet these criteria mainly. Because for them it's a hobby. They rebuild half the car to make it better in some way. Go faster, handle better. Using the laws of physics and bending them. And so then the article become nonsense written by an old lady that probably drives a Ford Tarus talks on her cell phone while drinking coffee and is considered by her insurance company a safe driver because all the wreaks happen around her but not to her. Yes I agree..... your daily driver regular car is not an investment. It looses face value fast. They are throw away forms of transportation that somehow include fashion. going neck deep into debt for a "nice" car when its more than you can handle is dumb. Its just a car.

But then..... I have a race/street car. And it's not a car I drive to work and take on trips. I might put 150miles on it in a year on the street..... but 200miles in a year racing it. I'll never trade it in for another car. I'll never get my money out of it. It is what it is. A hobby..... knowledge. mechanical knowledge. Math, Trig, Geometry, Physics, Chemistry. Sharing time and knowledge with others that share the same passion. In the end it's just money.... weather spent on an X-box in a dark room by myself, a rotor tiller plowing my back yard for flowers, hitting a little white ball from one coffee cup to another, or sky diving. It's time spent on something and getting to know people and build skills and knowledge. There are other hobbies that are more expensive and alot of others that aren't. I guess it's all in how you approach the hobby. Heck I started mine like ten years ago. I'm still not done. Ya it makes me mad its not done but its a hobby and real life must go on. Boils down to moderation, priorities, and patience. Some day my hobby car will be done.... hopefully before I'm too old to enjoy it anymore. But It's still just a hobby. And if the dumbest thing I do in life is build a race/street car within fifteen years paid for and go race it and have fun and meet new friends and break stuff on it and fix it and go places racing it with fellow racers and making it faster and breaking it more then whats wrong with that?

The problem is when it totally dominates our life. The car becomes our life. No.... it's just a hobby... now keep it that way. Just don"t bite off more than you can handle. Yaeh... we all want it done right now.... but you can't so deal with it..... dont do something dumb to make it finished right now.

Some people just go nuts with it... just don't let it run your life..... let it accent your life instead.
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 11:33 pm

well put matt.
Back to top Go down
PeaSoup
[FETUS]
[FETUS]

PostSubject: Ignorance is bliss   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2009, 2:36 am

Of course vehicles are a poor investment. Use all of the "mechanical knowledge. Math, Trig, Geometry, Physics, Chemistry" that you want and you'll easily see that. I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad, but this kind of talk seems to contradict what this forum is all about. Yes, you all have very nice vehicles, but the thing that I personally envy is the friendships built by your common interests. Think about how many of you would have never met if you didn't share a love for driving, racing, modding, etc. I'll admit, I have not lead a perfect life. I am divorced, living at home again, and playing more video games than the average person should, but I am happy. I don't really know what I expect to accomplish with this post. Just keep in mind that what you drive does not define you. From my understanding, Mike designed this forum to bring together people without discrimination over the make of their car or how much money has been invested in it. We could spend an absurd amount of time talking about the best way to invest our money, but I think most of us realize that some things are more important than the balance of our savings account. From my experience, the few people that I have met on this forum are selfless, accepting people. If I take nothing away from my investment in my vehicle other than friendship with others, that would be perfectly fine with me.
Back to top Go down
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2009, 1:30 pm

I agree I think Dr. Auto summed it up nicely! Like the title says it just something to think about, we are all still learning and this just gives us an opportunity for all us car junkies to discuss life and things that come up from day to day. I don't feel people are hating on each other, we have a thread to boast about how much money we have spent on our cars, we might has well have a thread that counters that one.

I think it is a very oppropriate topic, becasue one of the reasons people make bad car discisions is they call there car a hobby and they over stretch themselve becasue they justify it as one. Again it just food for thought.... we all like to see everyone out enjoying their cars and making more friends, but like anything there is two sides to everything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamsprock.com
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Riptide

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2009, 1:38 pm

Building cars to go fast is not for poor people.

You can get yourself into a lot of trouble living a champagne life on a beer budget.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2009, 3:49 pm

Riptide wrote:
Building cars to go fast is not for poor people.

You can get yourself into a lot of trouble living a champagne life on a beer budget.

Amen brother..... nice budget conparison. lol
Back to top Go down
BruisedTurd
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
BruisedTurd

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 5:55 pm

A lot of this falls under want vs. need. Most of us need a car to get around. But you want a car that appeals to you and your lifestyle. If your lifestyle is glamorous and showey, yet under-funded; your hole awaits.
Back to top Go down
90da_sick
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]
90da_sick

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 12:25 pm

i went back through this and read my post and... im not going to be a dad my ex cheated on me so no baby now. kinda sucks but dodged a bullet at the same time. when it comes to cars i mod because i love seeing peoples reactions. i get people tryin to hate on me but at the same time i love goin to all the meets and gettin compliments, and im still not BROKE... i would love to be able to buy a newer car sure and mod it to go fast but my old car is slow keeps me outta trouble and when lowered on wheels still turns heads like everyone else maybe good maybe bad but i wont get a car loan untill i am over 25 insurance isn't exactly cheap and liability is bad enough for me...
Back to top Go down
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Novaflash2002

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 6:20 pm

the insurance thing changed to 21 and it lowers about 4 years back.
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 9:21 pm

Novaflash2002 wrote:
the insurance thing changed to 21 and it lowers about 4 years back.

no its still 25 i just talked to my insurance agent about it. Also my manger at my second job his wife is a state farm rep and he said its still 25 we talked about the differences atfer turning 25.
Back to top Go down
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Novaflash2002

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 7:35 pm

that sucks for you roger daniels of farmers got it done for me when i turned 21
Back to top Go down
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Novaflash2002

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 7:36 pm

noah only pays $100 a month for ful lcoverage on his camaro and liability on his homoexpress. we must just get the hook ups
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just some food for thought.   Just some food for thought. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just some food for thought.
Page 1 of 1