Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

...Maybe not everyone's business, but...

Go down 
+11
ghost
ZipDriveX
smd
Riptide
tsicody
haproot
rocket_z350
DoodieHead
ProOnThaSnow
Turbo1k
DJ Hobbles
15 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ Hobbles
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
DJ Hobbles

...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Empty
PostSubject: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 6:20 pm

So I haven't said anything publicly yet, but I can't hold it in anymore.

I found out recently that Doug, my best friend/roommate for the last 4 years, has been sleeping with my now ex-girlfriend of 7 months, Jen Bye. We went on a break from our relationship on Sept. 12, but both agreed verbally that we would be getting back together, just needed to figure out some personal shit first. I had to find out the hard way. First I noticed that Doug hadn't stayed a night at home for about 3 weeks after we went on a break, then I caught them together at the Carlin and I confronted them seperatly. First asked her if she knew where Doug had been staying for the past 3 weeks before that and she lied saying she had no idea. Then, she went to the restroom and I asked him the same question. He came partially clean at that time but told me that he had been staying with her but it didn't start til after we were on the break. Then I found out last night that, he lied about that and that he confessed to another mutual friend that they had slept together while we were still dating. Now he's moving in with her and as a result, I refuse to speak with either of them.

I want everyone reading this to know that I was over that fact that it happened by about the next day. The main reason I'm putting this out there is that I want everyone to know that if Doug is willing to disrespect and lie and hide something like this to one of his best friends for 3 weeks, it shows what kind of character he has and I don't want anything like this to happen to anyone else on here when she gets bored with him, dumps him, kicks him out, and he comes crawling back to what he called friends that he so easily threw away, because this isn't the first time that he has done this. I know for a fact that he has pulled this same shit with at 2 other people on THIS forum, and I know one of them knows but not sure about the other.

There are obviously more details and if you care and want to know, PLEASE, don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
Turbo1k
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
Turbo1k

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 6:40 pm

Its sad how people you consider good friends, will stab you in the back to get a piece of ass. Wouldnt bother me if they got hit by a bus. Dont worry, wether its next week, or a few years from now, they will get whats coming to them Wink
Back to top Go down
DJ Hobbles
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
DJ Hobbles

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 6:47 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
ProOnThaSnow
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
ProOnThaSnow

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 6:53 pm

I dont really think this should be public information. Really, this isn't "Jersey Shore" and to air your dirty laundry on here is only asking for things to escalate. Yeah it sucks, but its how life goes sometimes, go bang her sister/mom/best friend and call it even.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 6:56 pm

You know the night you found out and we talked I told you the odds of them screwing around long before it came out was very possible. I hate it when I am right sometimes.

I dont care who you are, things like this should not ever happen.

You know how I feel about this JD, I am 100% on your side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maecforum.com
DJ Hobbles
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
DJ Hobbles

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 7:04 pm

Ok, before anyone gets the wrong idea here, I want to reiterate that I'm not out to sabotage any other friendships over this...yes, its bullshit drama. I will not disagree with that at all but I've heard rumors and this is to clear them up and to let everyone who cares know that Doug and I are no longer friends and that if you are still friends with him, just to watch out cause I would not wish this kind of shit on anyone.
Back to top Go down
rocket_z350
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
rocket_z350

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 7:09 pm

Sorry to hear about this...but definitely good to know...as I do not know everyone on the forum...
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 7:13 pm

I think it is good that this is finally out. I didnt really feel like telling anyone as I figured it was kind of personal and it is nice for those that were hearing the rumors.
Back to top Go down
haproot
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 7:41 pm

Why one would do this to a good friend just eludes me.
Back to top Go down
tsicody
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
tsicody

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 7:48 pm

thats so meessed up man i dont know what i would do if that happend to me. that just makes me want to drop kick him even if i dont know you haha!
Back to top Go down
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Riptide

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 8:07 pm

With friends like that. You don't need enemies.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 9:07 pm

Anyone have a girlfriend I can sleep with? Very Happy

(BIRD is mad about this comment)
Back to top Go down
smd
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
smd

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 9:18 pm

sorry my x wife just moved away Razz
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 9:25 pm

Don't even think about it Michael.......

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/317696
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ghost

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 9:43 pm

whats a girlfriend?

Back to top Go down
f20bmt
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
f20bmt

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 9:49 pm

Sorry to hear about it. Send a pic of her to everyone in your phone with a brief explenation of what happened and ask them to pass it along.
Back to top Go down
Turbo1k
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
Turbo1k

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 11:21 pm

post nudes !!!!!
Back to top Go down
DJ Hobbles
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
DJ Hobbles

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 12:40 am

It crossed my mind but I'm trying to be a bigger man than that and I believe the forum rules say no nudity....
Back to top Go down
Turbo1k
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
Turbo1k

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 1:24 am

then we need a NSFW section Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Riptide

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 7:10 am

Razz

Last edited by Riptide on November 2nd 2010, 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.-DoUbLe @-.
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
.-DoUbLe @-.

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 9:33 am

nudes is what anonib is for lol I think everyone knows about that one
Back to top Go down
RedMitsu
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
RedMitsu

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 10:03 am

The forum doesn't say anything about nudity in PMs..... afro
Back to top Go down
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ghost

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 11:38 am

nude pms , mm oh the possibilities
Back to top Go down
rwheelz
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 12:20 pm

GSUS that sucks. S2ki has a pretty sweet ex-girlfriends pic's thread, and someone even agreed to host the non-S2ki-approved images Wink

I know pretty much everyone else on here knows each other, but who is Doug, and what does he drive?
Back to top Go down
DJ Hobbles
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
DJ Hobbles

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 1:29 pm

Blue 2000 2.5rs w/ wrx swap
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 1:53 pm

Just send the pics to my hotmail account. Smile
Back to top Go down
ProOnThaSnow
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
ProOnThaSnow

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 3:15 pm

You guys are well aware that he is probably browsing the forum/this thread still, and if she finds out there are pics sent to/from anyone there could be severe consequences correct?
Back to top Go down
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Riptide

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 4:54 pm

Consequences? If they were posted here in this thread? Maybe.

Emailing? Good luck with that. I'm not even sure what law that would be violating in the first place. You pose naked for a camera and knowingly let someone else have those pictures (boyfriend or not) then you just lost the right to privacy.

Could be wrong but that's my understanding of it.
Back to top Go down
RedMitsu
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
RedMitsu

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 7:19 pm

Pretty much accurate. The extent of the law would be having them taken down and the site owner (who isn't actually Mike) being sent a letter about it, at the most. E-mail, nothing they could do.
This is taking into account that the pictures were taken willingly and she was over 18.
Actually, the fact that there are members on here under 18 and there is no waiver saying must be 18 to view forum would be easier to do something about then the pictures themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...Maybe not everyone's business, but...   ...Maybe not everyone's business, but... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...Maybe not everyone's business, but...
Page 1 of 1