Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A drunken Indian ran into my shit

Go down 
+6
fastback959
Riptide
brnin8r
Wireman
blknblubkrdude
Cyfun
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

A drunken Indian ran into my shit Empty
PostSubject: A drunken Indian ran into my shit   A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 6:55 am

So tonight we were playin some Halo, and heard this loud noise. Thought the cats had just knocked something over upstairs. Hours later when my friend Sean when to leave, we found that someone had side swiped my parked Talon on the street, as well as hit my KTM which was parked in front of it. And then the KTM fell on Sean's cherry '86 Porsche 944, scratching up his rear right fender.

Here's the kicker, though. My talon got a medium sized bash and some scrapes on the rear left, but missed the door and mirror, and just bent the rear susp a bit. However, the car that hit it lost a HUGE chunk out of one of their rims. I'm talking as big as my hand. And even though they hurriedly drove off, they left a lovely trail of gouges in the asphalt from their busted up aluminum rim. Another bit of evidence was a fucking center cap with a Dodge Ram logo. Only one kid of vehicle has that kind of center cap: A FEKIN DODGE RAM. From my shitty security camera footage, I was also able to tell that it was a standard cab and shortbox.

When a cop showed up, he said he'd followed the gouge trail but lost it on 6th Ave N. But it seemed it hard to believe that a truck that's running on it's damn rim would mysteriously quit leaving any marks. So, I followed them down the street, through an apartment complex, around the Special Ed school, down 6th Ave N, and then back up my damn street! They weaved up 19th, then down Burnstead, and into the parking lot of an apartment complex there. At the end of the trail, low and behold, was a black, late 90s Dodge Ram 4x4 sitting kind of funny because not just the wheel, but the entire fucking front right steering knuckle was collapsed in the fender. And, surprise surprise, county 22 license plates, which are from Hardin. But no driver to be found.

So I jingled the cops again, politely explained that I'd actually found the truck pretty easily, and that they might wanna hurry back cause if some drunkass comes after me, I do have an aluminum baseball bat in hand. They made it back surprisingly promptly, ran the plates, but found that the registered owner had no local address. Luckily, all my shit's still heavily insured, so hopefully Progressive will do most of the battling for me.

But I'm still tempted to go set his truck on fire for some reason.

Oh, yeah, pictures!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cyfun/
blknblubkrdude
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: A drunken Indian ran into my shit   A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 8:06 am

Holy bawlz, that messed his truck up bad. Mitsu strong!

Sorry to hear about that. Damaged 3 vehicles, possibly more? What an asshat. The only positive is no one got ran over.

And how is there no address linked to the truck? Is it because he is on the res.?

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Wireman
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
Wireman

PostSubject: Re: A drunken Indian ran into my shit   A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 10:02 am

That definately blows, but at least you found the loser. Now hopefully he pays...but he probably won't. That's why you carry uninsured motorist coverage and that's why all of our premiums are so expensive!!

A few years ago my wife was hit and run on central, with the kids in the backseat. They were stopped and were waiting to pull in and were rearended by a car doing 35-40mph! The car split and a good samaritan followed them and then called the cops. The car was stolen, and my insurance company ended up suing the poor bastard that owned the car that was stolen! It's a F'd up world!!

Good detective work though! Wink Keep us posted please.

Back to top Go down
brnin8r
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
brnin8r

PostSubject: Re: A drunken Indian ran into my shit   A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 11:22 am

Have some Labor Day fail! sorry to hear about your bike n' stuff.
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: A drunken Indian ran into my shit   A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 11:27 am

Who knows if they are insured or not. I hate to stereotype, but stereotypes are based on actuality, and it's dumbfucks like this that perpetuate it. Luckily, people like this are often stupid enough to leave a literal trail of evidence in their wake.

The cops do have an address of the registered owner, but it wasn't local, so they didn't know whose apartment door to bang on. However, since it's now evidence in a crime, it'll probably get impounded, they'll open it up (I should have checked to see if it was locked, lol) and hopefully gather more info, such as the insurance if any.

Plus, imma swing by there periodically today to see if anybody comes out to check on their handywork.
Back to top Go down
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Riptide

PostSubject: Re: A drunken Indian ran into my shit   A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 12:55 pm

This may sound harsh but IMO people that do something so ridiculous as this need to spend at minimum a couple weeks in jail thinking about it. Especially if they are uninsured.

F'n retarded. Glad you caught up with this brainiac.
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: A drunken Indian ran into my shit   A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 3:11 pm

Truck is still there. Door was unlocked, got a pic of his insurance card, lawl. Cyril Notafraid of Hardin is the registered owner. Not afraid? He should be. He should be.... Smile
Back to top Go down
fastback959
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
fastback959

PostSubject: Re: A drunken Indian ran into my shit   A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 3:28 pm

that sucks man, Im sorry. did you see the POS facebook page ?
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: A drunken Indian ran into my shit   A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 3:52 pm

POS facebook page?
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: A drunken Indian ran into my shit   A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 3:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: A drunken Indian ran into my shit   A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 5:31 pm

Actually, the car is insured to Senior, and that looks like Junior. Still, that's funny.
Back to top Go down
blknblubkrdude
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: A drunken Indian ran into my shit   A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 7:00 pm

Cyril is now my friend. I hope he approves that we are in a relationship and that is our baby. Lol

Looks like you have a strong lead. It should turn out well for you.
Back to top Go down
sprockmember
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
sprockmember

PostSubject: Re: A drunken Indian ran into my shit   A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 10:59 pm

"hate to stereotype, but stereotypes are based on actuality" - Just like that stereotype 'all the kids who drive imports are ignorant asses"

Suck to hear about your car and bike... pretty disheartening to blame it on a "drunken Indian" like that's the norm. Next thing I'm going to hear is that, "well, they do get money for being Indian" bs.

Good luck with the insurance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/noisenoisenoise
04 Wagon Boy
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: A drunken Indian ran into my shit   A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 11:47 pm

Pretty disheartening that he was right about it...
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: A drunken Indian ran into my shit   A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2011, 12:07 am

Don't get me wrong, I'm far from racist. Quite the opposite. Stereotypes are perpetuated by a very small percentage of a race/group, and the real victims are the other folk in the race/group who end up looking bad. Hell, white americans get stereotyped just as much as any other race. The drunken hicks down south, asshole new yorkers, shallow southern californians, pot head hippie types, goat fucking wyomingans. The high school kids in body kit hondas who think they can drive, then cause accidents and make the rest of the sports car community look bad.

However, sometimes the perpetuators might actually make up a pretty large percentage. Many people from new york really are pricks. I grew up in california, and met a lot of shallow, ignorant, alarmist people, and too many stinky potheads for my taste. And lately here, several times a week I come very close to mowing down a jaywalking indian. A few weeks ago, my parents woke up to what turned out to be 5 drunken indians beating up another indian literally on their front porch. Last year, some fat indian chick was walking past my house with her little boy, and the kid ran way up my driveway and started dragging my cat by its tail. When I ran at the kid yelling, "wtf are you doing?!" He ran back to his mom, but the stupid cunt just kept walking as if it weren't unusual. I even have it on tape.

So like I said, I fucking hate stereotypes and the abominations on humanity that perpetuate them.
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: A drunken Indian ran into my shit   A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2011, 12:27 am

By the way, it may seem that this Facebook page is of this guy's son. And unless there's another kid with the same name, he is now a paraplegic because of a drunken indian accident on zimmerman trail last year: http://billingsgazette.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/article_edbffe30-b6ef-11df-a248-001cc4c03286.html
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: A drunken Indian ran into my shit   A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 11:48 am

So the cops and the insurance company do have a number for this guy, but haven't been able to reach him. I went back and found more evidence in the truck, including an email address, a collections letter from Alltel, and a fekin two page resumé for a Prinz Threeirons at the same address. These were found in the glove box, center console, and door pocket, so I'd be willing to bet that this is our driver. And yes, he does have a Facebook page.

Anyone up for a road trip to the rez? :p
Back to top Go down
ProOnThaSnow
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
ProOnThaSnow

PostSubject: Re: A drunken Indian ran into my shit   A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 3:16 pm

A drunken Indian ran into my shit Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDIc_aAVg8TGcjjamIccFNfvARjHNqW_ISyiwC_1GDLRp0SgnC

??
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: A drunken Indian ran into my shit   A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2011, 12:10 pm

Lmao Kory. Hopefully it doesn't come to that, but this is pissing me off pretty bad enough that such scenarios do enter my mind.

Okay, so the insurance company finally got a hold of this Cyril guy, who is actually in Bozeman right now. Prinz is his nephew and was borrowing the truck. He hadn't heard about the incident until they got a hold of him yesterday, and is helping track Prinz down. We just needa find out from this kid if he was driving, and if not, if the person had permission. I imagine Cyril wants to find out pretty bad, too, cause if not, then he's out a truck.

The truck is STILL sitting at those apartments, so there must be someone there who knows this guy. Im tryna get a hold of the property manager, and am probably just gonna hafta go knock on doors.

This is his Facebook if anyone recognizes him.
Back to top Go down
Blazinator
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]
Blazinator

PostSubject: Re: A drunken Indian ran into my shit   A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2011, 7:08 am

Cyfun wrote:
The drunken hicks down south, asshole new yorkers, shallow southern californians, pot head hippie types, goat fucking wyomingans. The high school kids in body kit hondas who think they can drive,...

So... why do I gotta be called out first?
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: A drunken Indian ran into my shit   A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2011, 7:12 am

Sorry, I should have expressly stated Alabama there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Blazinator
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]
Blazinator

PostSubject: Re: A drunken Indian ran into my shit   A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2011, 7:33 am

Well I'm not saying you're wrong... but... dayome, why we gotta be first LOL
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: A drunken Indian ran into my shit   A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2011, 3:00 pm

Just be glad you're not a Wyomingan.

An update for anyone who cares:

His insurance company was supposed to get ahold of me Tuesday but didn't, and hasn't returned my calls. Last I'd heard, they were trying to get ahold of Cyril to find out if Prinz was the driver. Considering he never reported it stolen, and has been apparently not returning phone calls from Cyril, Unitrin, and Progressive, I would venture that he was.

Added Prinz on FB using my fake acct last week, been keeping an eye on things. On Sept 4, he mentioned that he was coming to Billings, and almost exactly around the time of the accident he posted that he was drinkin at a friend's house. Herpaderp.

Friday or Saturday the truck was finally gone. No idea if it was impounded by the city, towed by the insurance company, or they hauled it off. However, a chick named Sarah Callahan Prettypaint posted on his FB, "did you come get your truck? it aint ther anymore." A quick Google showed that she and her husband Mosiah live at 2150 Burnstead Drive, just across the street from where the truck was. So now we know where he was, and they were probably witness to a lot. Hell, since they harbored him and failed to report anything to the police, makes them accessories, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
04 Wagon Boy
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: A drunken Indian ran into my shit   A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2011, 3:02 pm

You are a detective!
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: A drunken Indian ran into my shit   A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2011, 3:24 pm

No shit. I should get paid for this shit, too.
Back to top Go down
ProOnThaSnow
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
ProOnThaSnow

PostSubject: Re: A drunken Indian ran into my shit   A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2011, 5:29 pm

You need to start a PI firm. Remind me never to get on your bad side! lol. I am sure the police have been just as committed to apprehending this asshole as you have? lol!

Really hope everything works out for the best. Unfortunately I have a feeling the insuracnce company is going to tell you without a driver they dont know who to charge or some BS so they wont settle. I don t know, I have hell with insurance companies everytime I get hit and don't have a very positive outlook on them. Giant, legalized pyramid schemes are all they seem to be anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: A drunken Indian ran into my shit   A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2011, 5:52 pm

The office on the case hasn't returned my messages. He works nights on weekends so I'm sure he's got plenty of other shit to worry about, but still...

We'll see what happens in the end. But either way, this guy has royally pissed me off, and I now know a lot about him, his friends and family, his work history, habits, etc. To quote the Big Lebowski, "This is why you do not fuck a stranger in the ass"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A drunken Indian ran into my shit   A drunken Indian ran into my shit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A drunken Indian ran into my shit
Page 1 of 1