Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
 What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
 What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
 What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
 What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
 What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
 What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
 What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
 What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
 What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
 What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
 What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
 What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
 What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
 What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
 What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot

Go down 
+25
a-thomp
WarWagon
Aviglakis
Snakebite420
Cyfun
QwkLX
05judge
02 bugeye-baby
KICKERzx2
billythekid
RB25 COROLLA
BUZBYU
mr2_jordan
heeb101
f20bmt
Riptide
Turbo1k
x-5
tater3
DoodieHead
ts4l
88civichatch
dyno76
rocket_z350
shawnss
29 posters
AuthorMessage
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Empty
PostSubject: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 5:46 pm

i found this on my truck forum. whats going on in these peoples heads. id love to get ahold of this girl and do the same to her. this is a sick video so be prepared.
http://valleywag.gawker.com/5626105/4chan-on-the-hunt-for-puppy+throwing-girl
Back to top Go down
rocket_z350
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
rocket_z350

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 6:01 pm

absolutely one of the worst videos I have ever seen!
Back to top Go down
dyno76
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
dyno76

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 6:01 pm

WTF...
Back to top Go down
88civichatch
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
88civichatch

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 6:23 pm

rocket_z350 wrote:
absolutely one of the worst videos I have ever seen!
I AGREE!
Back to top Go down
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 6:28 pm

Man that is terrible, I wish someone would have drown her at the end for being so retarded.
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 6:44 pm

ts4l wrote:
Man that is terrible, I wish someone would have drown her at the end for being so retarded.
From what I read on that site I guess they are looking for this girl. Something really needs to be done to her. Somethings just not right with her. I hope she gets caught and they throw the book at her.
Back to top Go down
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 6:50 pm

I hope they find her and lock her up for a long time, anyone that thinks that stuff is funny who knows what else they'll do later down the road. Crazy messed up people.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 6:59 pm

Nothing makes me more sick than animal abuse. If I saw that chick I would have beat her down severely, no kidding.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maecforum.com
tater3
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
tater3

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 7:00 pm

dude that is messed up.
Back to top Go down
x-5
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
x-5

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 7:52 pm

Ive never beat a chick but If i seen that she would never walk again.
Back to top Go down
Turbo1k
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
Turbo1k

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 8:05 pm

How do you save that chick from drowning? Take my foot off her head. Good luck getting me to take my foot off her head.....
Back to top Go down
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Riptide

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 8:10 pm

This vid has gone viral and has been all over the internet for a couple days now.

Pretty terrible stuff.
Back to top Go down
f20bmt
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
f20bmt

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 8:11 pm

Best case scenario is animal cruelty and that at best si a slap on the wrist. These two people should be beaten to the brink of conciousness and thrown in a river.
Back to top Go down
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Riptide

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 8:12 pm

You should hear what happens to dogs and cats in parts of Asia. It's pretty shocking.
Back to top Go down
heeb101
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
heeb101

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 10:05 pm

Worst video ever...... I am sick to my stomach.
Back to top Go down
mr2_jordan
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
mr2_jordan

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 10:23 pm

Mad fucking cunt pos, animal cruelty is one of the thing i just cannot stand to watch... but ill do it and be super pissed at the end to the point where i want to punch my monitor. Fuck this mentally disabled cunt/bitch/whore/ho/skank/lady of the night. And to whoever was videotaping, should have thrown her ass in the river and watch her drown with those doggies. Fucking bitch probably wouldn't be able to survive the current not to mention the coldness of the water. I seriously just want to strangle this bitch right now, her face is very troll like also, eww.
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 10:34 pm

saw the titel and shut it down. didn't want to witness it.
Back to top Go down
RB25 COROLLA
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
RB25 COROLLA

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 10:43 pm

I couldnt even watch the rest of the video
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 10:45 pm

if she is found, i REALLY hope somebody tortures the fuck out of her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.advocare.com/110212981/Store/default.aspx
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 11:25 pm

it just blows my mind how people can do this like its nothing . its just crazy that she looks so young and is already doing things like this. i just dont understand whats going on in these peoples head. they are very sick people.
Back to top Go down
KICKERzx2
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
KICKERzx2

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 1:51 am

Dude, that is so crazy.... like literally crazy. I was just sitting here trying to think of why she would do that and I cant come up with even a logical explaination. she was just crazy. the camera person is even crazier to be ok with it and be excited to film it. Its so nutzo, that i keep trying to justify it in my head, but i can't think of any reason for it. I would like to say that this video is fake or that there must be some more to the story, but i cant... just messed up and sad that someone can be so careless. definitely gonna keep this video away from my wife and kids.
Back to top Go down
02 bugeye-baby
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 11:03 am

sounds like she is euorpean, i dont know what the laws concering animal cruelty are there so she probably wouldnt get in any trouble
Back to top Go down
05judge
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
05judge

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 2:04 pm

If you read down further in the story she is Croatian or Bosnian. Obviously not from the US....Still it's disturbing and just plain cruel. I can't even imagine what thoughts go through a persons head that doesn't feel guilt or remorse for that type of behavior.
Back to top Go down
QwkLX
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
QwkLX

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 9:49 am

What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Wtf10I'm not into hitting women but I will shot a bitch  What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot 06810
That is about the most F''ed up video I've seen and I've seen 2 girls one cup.
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 12:28 pm

4chan to the rescue!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cyfun/
Snakebite420
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
Snakebite420

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 1:12 pm

4chan found her, as usual. good job 4chan!
Back to top Go down
Aviglakis
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 5:57 pm

Obviously this is wrong but I would never say a human being needs to be tortured for their treatment towards an animal. You have the right to react however you want but you all eat animals everyday that have been treated worse. We just happen to not eat dogs in this country. I am comfortable being a dominant species. Not that torturing an animal is alright but between a human and an animal? I am surprized people think death to an animal equates death to a human.
Back to top Go down
WarWagon
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
WarWagon

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 6:50 pm

id have no problem putting a bullet in that bitchs brain....that is after i had already slowly cut her hands off and watched her suffer for awhile
Back to top Go down
Aviglakis
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 11:03 am

Yes, and she is the sick one. You shouldn't deny a human beings intrinsic worth over a dog just because you are at the mental level of a golden retreiver.
Back to top Go down
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Riptide

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 11:38 am

She's a sadistic pig.

I agree that she shouldn't lose her life over this.
Back to top Go down
WarWagon
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
WarWagon

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 2:08 pm

hey fuck stick i never said shit about you and ur opinion....ur entitled to yours just like im entitled to mine....and if you wanna insult somebody there is a time and place for that where you can say it to my face
Back to top Go down
Aviglakis
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 8:47 pm

What you had wasn't an opinion it was a decree of sadistic murderous intent. Obvious this girl is girl is in the wrong I wasn't arguing about that. But she is soneone's sister, someone's daughter and those are just fucking dogs.
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 8:54 pm

Aviglakis wrote:
What you had wasn't an opinion it was a decree of sadistic murderous intent. Obvious this girl is girl is in the wrong I wasn't arguing about that. But she is soneone's sister, someone's daughter and those are just fucking dogs.

yeah maybe they are just dogs to you. but to other people they are family. im not saying she should be killed. but i do think she needs to have a pretty harsh punishment. but thats my opinion. We personally have 3 dogs at our place. we are pet lovers.
Back to top Go down
WarWagon
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
WarWagon

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 10:28 pm

Haha who do you think u are thinking that you have the right to tell someone that their opinion is not an opinion at all...if I say its my opinion than that's my fucking opinion and you have no right to tell me its not...if my dog and that dumb cunt where in a burning building id save my dog 1000 times before I even let it cross my mind to save her...and yes the thought of her burning up does put a smile on my face Smile
Back to top Go down
Aviglakis
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 7:00 am

It's my right because I'm sane and you clearly aren't. Hey guess what Im allready sick of this.
Back to top Go down
WarWagon
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
WarWagon

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 12:03 pm

hahahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
heeb101
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
heeb101

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 1:28 am

Wow this thread has got out of hand. People need to chill out. I am also an animal lover I think it is the worst video I have seen in a long time but this member on member bashing is uncalled for and I know it won't be tolerated. This forum was created to bring us all together not drive us apart.....remember that.
Back to top Go down
a-thomp
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 9:52 pm

agreed on out of context...

But i heard what the video was about and from reading some of these comments.... honestly i cannot get my self to click on the link and watch the video... sad i know but i love dogs so much!!! i couldn't imagine doing anything to a dog!!!!!! it's just not in my nature... thinking about a chick doing that to a dog literally makes my want to cry. yeah its pathetic but i hate animal abuse so much i can't even get myself to even click the link to watch the video.. from what i've heard though.. i hope this chick gets thrown in jail for the rest of her life or just punished VERY badly!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 2:07 pm

I DIDNT GET TO SEE THE VID BUT I READD THE ARTICAL AND AM GLAD I DIDNT GET TO SEE IT. I WOULD HAVE JUST SHOT HER IN THE FACE... EVEN IF COPS WERE AROUND. I WILL GO TO PRISON FOR SOME ANIMAL JUSTICE!
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 5:07 pm

$F-5$ Inc. wrote:
I DIDNT GET TO SEE THE VID BUT I READD THE ARTICAL AND AM GLAD I DIDNT GET TO SEE IT. I WOULD HAVE JUST SHOT HER IN THE FACE... EVEN IF COPS WERE AROUND. I WILL GO TO PRISON FOR SOME ANIMAL JUSTICE!

well you didnt miss much. it was a pretty nasty video. just crazy how some people are these day.
Back to top Go down
$F-5$ Inc.
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 8:32 pm

Aviglakis wrote:
really? those are some dogs sons and daughters and thats just a stupid girl!
Back to top Go down
http://bigskysubaru.com
a-thomp
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 10:04 pm

k guys stop arguing
Back to top Go down
Aviglakis
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 11:01 pm

You acually convinced me.
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 11:19 pm

come on guys please stay on topic last warning or its getting locked. feel more than happy to PM eachother. thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
haproot
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 11:21 pm

Lets keep the insults and name calling to ourselves.. K? Thanks.

Back to top Go down
stimutacks
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
stimutacks

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 11:31 pm

Having lived in several countries and visited many......you have to understand culture.

Bosnia is in the Balkans. Different mindset for people. Nearly opposite of what America is.

In the Philippines they have CHICKEN or "COCK FIGHTING" as a national sport. Promote it on billboards, tv advertisements, accessory weapon stores, tournaments, paid leagues, jack up birds with steriods, nerve poison on their claws, etc. Women and both men show up and do it. At every age and every walk of life. It's a very big thing for politicians, celebrities and the poor class.

And there is no anti-cock fighthing activist group in the Philippines. Only PETA.

This is a crime obviously what that girl is doing but again you have to understand the culture. They view these things differently than we do.

just saying.....

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/504536672
stimutacks
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
stimutacks

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 11:35 pm

Riptide wrote:
You should hear what happens to dogs and cats in parts of Asia. It's pretty shocking.

I will admit I've eaten DOGGIE and KITTIE before in the Philippines. It actually tastes good lol. Along with chicken intestine and pig tongue.

I don't condone animal violence and hope the police in Bosnia do something about it.

But....

Remember the recent troubles in that region only 15 years ago? It's still going on.

expect this girl to get scotch free or a slap on the wrist.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/504536672
Aviglakis
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 1:02 am

I thought this thing was dead weeks ago, I am just saying my perspective has really been altered thanks MAEC.
Back to top Go down
quadracer
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
quadracer

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 6:54 pm

oh my god. thats disgraceful. sad defenseless pups, just in a bucket, im speechless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot    What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with people?? video inside. this girl needs to be shot
Page 1 of 1