Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
Xbox fans need to see this!!! Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
Xbox fans need to see this!!! Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
Xbox fans need to see this!!! Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
Xbox fans need to see this!!! Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
Xbox fans need to see this!!! Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
Xbox fans need to see this!!! Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
Xbox fans need to see this!!! Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
Xbox fans need to see this!!! Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
Xbox fans need to see this!!! Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
Xbox fans need to see this!!! Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
Xbox fans need to see this!!! Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
Xbox fans need to see this!!! Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
Xbox fans need to see this!!! Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
Xbox fans need to see this!!! Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
Xbox fans need to see this!!! Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Xbox fans need to see this!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
heeb101
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
heeb101

Xbox fans need to see this!!! Empty
PostSubject: Xbox fans need to see this!!!   Xbox fans need to see this!!! Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 6:37 am

This is crazy!!!
Back to top Go down
RedMitsu
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
RedMitsu

PostSubject: Re: Xbox fans need to see this!!!   Xbox fans need to see this!!! Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 8:26 am

Geez noob, welcome to 3 months ago....
J/k. lol!
But really.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: Xbox fans need to see this!!!   Xbox fans need to see this!!! Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2009, 11:10 am

It looks cool and all....... but why would Microsoft want to be like Nintendo? I personally would rather play a game with a controller than in the air, expecially a racing game!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/317696
90da_sick
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]
90da_sick

PostSubject: Re: Xbox fans need to see this!!!   Xbox fans need to see this!!! Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 10:27 pm

i could seriously do some damage on that skate game! damn i want that!
Back to top Go down
RedMitsu
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
RedMitsu

PostSubject: Re: Xbox fans need to see this!!!   Xbox fans need to see this!!! Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 10:44 pm

Todd, there's a lot of extra stuff that in going to be incorporated into Project Natal. For example, you will be able to turn on your xbox, and it will scan your face and say, "Hello Todd, how are you today?" while it signs you in to xbox live. It will have voice activated functions, allowing you to turn on games or watch movies by talking to it. There will be a ton of stuff available. I'll post up a link about it later.
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: Xbox fans need to see this!!!   Xbox fans need to see this!!! Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 2:11 am

Fuckin sick!! Is there an ETA on when this will be available for us 360 geeks? bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/317696
RedMitsu
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
RedMitsu

PostSubject: Re: Xbox fans need to see this!!!   Xbox fans need to see this!!! Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2009, 12:15 am

Quote :
E3 Takes Video Gaming To Another Level
Electronic Entertainment Expo Features Microsoft's Project "Natal," A Video Game Without A Remote

(CBS) It's the international gathering of all things game, the Electronic Entertainment Expo

E3 is full of sights, sounds and even some celebrities.

"Are you a gamer yourself?" CBS News science and technology correspondent, Daniel Sieberg asked Hollywood director, Steven Spielberg, who attended E3.

"Yes. Of course I am," Spielberg replied.

Spielberg says his favorite game is "the original Pong."

"To me, this is the next chapter of interactive gaming," skateboarder Tony Hawk said of the event.

"What do you make of the spectacle here?" Sieberg asked Academy Award-nominated actor Mickey Rourke.

"I snuck in the back door," said Rourke, who is the voice of Xbox 360's "Rogue Warrior".

Video games are front and center, even in the current economy. Last year, the industry generated close to $12 billion.

If there's one thing that's consistent when it comes to video games, it's that everything old is new again.

Beyond the sequels, when it comes to guy gamers, there's plenty to choose from.

Whether it's the harrowing turns of "Foza Motorsport," to the ultra-realistic fighting of "Modern Warfare 2".

"It is a hard action kind of guy's game, but it has an element to it where it's very accessible," said Vince Zampella of "Modern Warfare 2."

But this conference isn't just about the boys.

"At this conference we may be surrounded by men, but women are also a big part of the gaming world," said CNET's Senior Editor and Early Show contributor Natali Del Conte.

"I think a lot of times women are more attracted to more cooperative type play," said an expert from Women from Free Realms.

Exploring and making friends is the goal of Free Realms.

Young women can get started on that theme with "Charm Girls Club".

"It's all about friendship, fun and collecting charms. We have four main characters, which we call the 'bffs,'" an expert from the Women from Free Realms explained. "So when you tease hair, you do this and when you want to spray it," she demonstrated to Del Conte.

"So what we're trying to do is make big hair. Those who work in TV know how to do that. I think you'll understand," Del Conte said.

If there is something everyone can agree on - it's making music, like with the upcoming "Beatles Rock Band."

"We love the game. It's fantastic. Who would have ever thought we would end up as androids?" said former Beatle Paul McCartney.

"I like the way I walk. Peace and love. Enjoy the game," added former Beatle Ringo Starr.

Sieberg and Del Conte also chatted about E3 and highlighted some of the fun new gadgets with Early Show co-anchor Julie Chen.

"What has been the big announcement so far?" Chen asked.

"As much as I like virtual hair teasing, I'm going to say Microsoft's project 'Natal' really stole the show," Del Conte said. "It allows you use your entire body as a controller. You don't need any extra equipment. You wave your hands and it does what you want it to do."

"I got a chance to try it (Microsoft's project 'Natal') out. It's still very much in development," Sieberg noted. "It's not coming out this year. It might be next year. You can see from the video here, you basically are the controller. So it's a very immersive experience and the whole idea is to get rid of the controller in a sense."

Chen points out that there aren't any wires attached.

"It's a motion capture camera that is sort of seeing what you are doing. It's a little hard to get your head around. But it does work," Sieberg said. "I can tell you. I think they've still got some kinks to work out but it's pretty impressive.

"It also has face and voice recognition so you'll step in front of it and it will say, 'Hey, Julie, how is it going?' It knows it's you not your husband that's trying to control it."

"That's cool and kind of spooky at the same time," Chen said.

"There's a little creepy factor to it, we agree," said Sieberg.

Chen, concerned about the sensors that the game uses, says she is even afraid of the radiation from a cell phone, but Sieberg assured her that he thinks it's "radiation-free."

"It's advanced Webcam stuff. These cameras around us are probably about the same," Del Conte added.

"We survived!" Sieberg joked.

Sieberg says to expect Microsoft's project "Natal" at least by 2010.

E3 runs until June 4 at the L.A. Convention Center.

Click this link and watch some of the videos. This shit is tight.
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/projectnatal/
Back to top Go down
RedMitsu
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
RedMitsu

PostSubject: Re: Xbox fans need to see this!!!   Xbox fans need to see this!!! Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2009, 12:17 am

I mean, just watch the main video. Image import? Lets you put your own shit in the game, snowboards, skateboards. Ride on your own shit, IRL to ingame.
Scroll through your menus with hand gestures.
It's pretty cool, IMO
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: Xbox fans need to see this!!!   Xbox fans need to see this!!! Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2009, 4:39 pm

Yeah, I saw the E3 convention this year and was very excited about this. I believe 2011 is the projected release on this. I also thought I heard that Stephen Spielberg had his hands in this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maecforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox fans need to see this!!!   Xbox fans need to see this!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox fans need to see this!!!
Page 1 of 1