Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots

Go down 
+2
vtacjunkie
Cyfun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots Empty
PostSubject: People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots   People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2012, 7:15 pm

Props to this guy for his evasive maneuver, and for getting the fuck out of the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FhVGeIgLdlI#!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cyfun/
vtacjunkie
[FETUS]
[FETUS]

PostSubject: Re: People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots   People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2012, 5:59 pm

I was excited to see this thread open up, but not the kind of excited I get when I open up a fresh roll of T.P. Eager to peruse yet another thread about some local goings on I clicked on it. Imagine my disappointment to find yet another profanity laden post with a link to watch on youtube. People in general are not intelligent. Surprised? On a side note thats a pretty rad picture.

That is all.....back to WoW...........
Back to top Go down
blknblubkrdude
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots   People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2012, 1:43 pm

This was actually a member on Evolutionm.net. Not a situation I want to be in anytime soon!
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots   People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2012, 1:56 pm

Sorry to disappoint, vtacjunkie, as of late there isn't much in the way of goings-on here, so you might have to settle for the occasional quick Youtube post.

However, this sorta shit is a huge pet peeve of mine. Especially in winter, you have a lot of accidents, and when they occur, for some reason people think that they must leave their cars in the exact spot it happened, and to get out and stand in fucking traffic while waiting for the cops to show up. Doesn't seem to really click with them that the reason there was an accident is cause IT'S FUCKING SLIPPERY OUT, and other people also have a hard time stopping when some fucktard is standing still in flowing traffic.

Whenever I've been in an accident, if possible I pull off the road and ask anyone else involved to do the same. Last time it happened, glad I did too, cause right after we pulled into the parking lot to exchange information, there were two more accidents in the exact same spot.

This video in particular stirred up a lot of debate cause everyone assumed the driver was going way too fast. Turns out he just had really good timing at turning his camera on, the massive fog appeared at the same time, and seconds before it was perfectly clear out, . He was actually slowing down as fast as he could, but when he saw the pileup he let off the brakes so as to steer around it.
Back to top Go down
repsofchrist
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
repsofchrist

PostSubject: Re: People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots   People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2012, 9:32 am

I'm with you Cy. Most of the time fault is easy to determine, so get your junk off the road! I think we can help people with that if we witness an accident. I stopped to help a lady once who wanted to stand in the middle of the road and take pictures right after it happened. She didn't even look before she stepped out. I guess people quit thinking clearly in traumatic situations.

I had my doubts on this guy until I saw the semi go barreling through the mess of cars too. Good post. Now maybe if we actually got snow this year we could practice some of the lessons learned here.
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots   People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2012, 9:56 am

Looks like snow is coming next week and the week after. And Red Lodge got 14" of powder yesterday. Keeping my fingers cross that this will be a wet winter. Tired of seeing all the good snow going to New England and Colorado.

Incidents like this are why I've been working on fully reinforcing the exterior of my Subaru. In this weather, getting rear-ended or T-Boned by someone is the biggest concern. So far, I've installed a 4x6 3/8" thick 6 foot long square tube as my back bumper. Weighs about 60lbs. My front bumper is already tubes, but I'm going to reinforce it, and run a full length framework of squaretube beneath the car to connect both bumpers. Then I'm gonna try and make an exoskeletal cage up along the hood line, roof line, pillars, and then something across the doors to protect from side impact. Will make my car a bit heavier, but it only weighed like 2400lbs to begin with. Will come in handy in case of any zombie or dinosaur type apocalypses, too.
Back to top Go down
repsofchrist
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
repsofchrist

PostSubject: Re: People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots   People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2012, 10:19 am

Dang mang! That's some reinforcement. Let me know when you mount the 50 cal on the roof.
Back to top Go down
BruisedTurd
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
BruisedTurd

PostSubject: Re: People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots   People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2012, 11:13 am

Ahhh, we always forget about the dinosaur apocolypse...

Last edited by BruisedTurd on January 31st 2012, 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mishri
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]

PostSubject: Re: People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots   People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 11:59 am

that situation looked pretty retarded. And the retards were driving too fast for road conditions too. all involved are idiots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots   People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People who stop in the road after an accident are fucking idiots
Page 1 of 1