Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

MAEC: The Wasteland

Go down 
+10
ProOnThaSnow
ghost
one of none
Dr.Auto
urbanpsycho
buttdyno
DoodieHead
Cyfun
blknblubkrdude
ZipDriveX
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

MAEC: The Wasteland Empty
PostSubject: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 3:22 pm

This place is dead anymore. WTF happened to everyone?

geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/317696
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 5:19 pm

Point proven: 7 people have viewed this thread, and not one single post. Cmmon guys! Mikey has put too much effort into this club and site for it to just slowly die off. Anyone add a new mod to their ride? Why not post it up?! Have an idea for a meet (like meeting @ an SCCA event?) POST IT UP!!!
Back to top Go down
blknblubkrdude
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 5:23 pm

My shit won't start! Never let me down before.
On a lighter note beat a built 434 Nova with fatties in the back (tires, not chicks) and skinnies in the front! Best part of all his valve covers say "Import Killer".
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 6:51 pm

The tumbleweeds are starting to build up...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cyfun/
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 7:19 pm

I am just so busy with my 3 jobs that I rarely post anymore. I pretty much lurk for the most part and post only when I need to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maecforum.com
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 8:00 pm

No more lurking!!! I'm going to start being a total troll just to get some activity around here!! Muahahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
buttdyno
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
buttdyno

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 8:12 pm

I admit being a lurk for awhile now but, I agree, wish there was more activity/involvement here so I vow to participate more, maybe I can start a trend haha
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 8:14 pm

Shit, I'm tempted to go take some photos just to start a thread lol
Back to top Go down
urbanpsycho
[FETUS]
[FETUS]

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 9:12 pm

Cy should take a video of the Volvo drifting... that will get things moving =)
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 10:14 pm

urbanpsycho wrote:
Rolling Eyes and then we wonder why this place is a ghost town.....really? Sleep
Back to top Go down
urbanpsycho
[FETUS]
[FETUS]

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 10:15 pm

lol.. just think about it Smile a Volvo drifting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 10:20 pm

Dr.Auto wrote:
urbanpsycho wrote:
Rolling Eyes and then we wonder why this place is a ghost town.....really? Sleep
I get where youre coming from but At least he's posting positively and keeping things alive. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 10:21 pm

buttdyno wrote:
I admit being a lurk for awhile now but, I agree, wish there was more activity/involvement here so I vow to participate more, maybe I can start a trend haha

dude! Was impressed you spotted me in the sammy the other day and waved!

Thanks to Todd... this is like my second post in two months I think... way to go Todd. But in my defense.... alot of people on here are pansies and complain about dumb stuff. Can't handle the drama with pointless topics... Save that crap for for Kmart parking lot kiddies. Just saying...

Nels is doing a great job with the paint on his car though.... heard his right bicep is 4" bigger than his left one now.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 10:22 pm

urbanpsycho wrote:
lol.. just think about it Smile a Volvo drifting Very Happy

I'd rather watch a shifter kart competing in a tractor pull....... Sleep
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 10:25 pm

Dr.Auto wrote:
alot of people on here are pansies and complain about dumb stuff. Can't handle the drama with pointless topics...
MAEC: The Wasteland Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbdMEmWKvVo93bXQRI6nWvD6qsWPgcSsOUogFyshMYfHjgqKS7c1wxgqSD

Last edited by ZipDriveX on July 31st 2012, 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
urbanpsycho
[FETUS]
[FETUS]

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 10:29 pm

pic isn't showing... and to each their own Wink

In any case, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQfr_DJP8gk lol!
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 10:30 pm

ZipDriveX wrote:
Dr.Auto wrote:
alot of people on here are pansies and complain about dumb stuff. Can't handle the drama with pointless topics...
MAEC: The Wasteland Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbdMEmWKvVo93bXQRI6nWvD6qsWPgcSsOUogFyshMYfHjgqKS7c1wxgqSD

well.......... lol. not picking on you Todd. Not my point. Just saying.... most people on here are to broke to do much on their car. So the topics drift into "what if " land and aren't practical "wow check this cool project out" kinda stuff....
I mean its the same guys doing the same stuff.... Take you and me for instance Todd.... what do we have to post about.... hmm.... I got lots of dead bugs on my car in Lewistown and was too busy driving or working on my car to take pics or video... anyone want to talk about it? ya.... no.... boring. Sorry
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 10:36 pm

urbanpsycho wrote:

Ok... so that video was entertaining. Too bad there isn't a Volvo from the year era's seen in the video that would be in this state, nice enough to be able to do any of that without falling apart. Those cars on the video are nice, they have been modified, and they can drive. Wake up man! This is Montana! I don't know a soul that can drift any kind of car like they did in that video here in Montana..... or am I living a sheltered life?
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 10:39 pm

I guess what I'm saying.... is if that same video was a group of guys from Montana or Wyoming or something then i would be like... wow... cool who are these guys. We need to hang out with them because they're doing stuff. But for us to sit on our computers and talk about how cool it is to watch a video of guys in Sweden do this..... lame. So surprise me and go make a video like that with nice cars like that without pissing off people in town or getting arrested and i will kiss your big toe

Ok.... end of rant. and that concludes my post count for this quarter. lol!
Back to top Go down
one of none
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
one of none

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 10:53 pm

Ok, this probably isn't very exciting for most folks, but I'm pretty stoked about it since I've been saving for quite awhile to get K-Sport Coilovers for the Zombie Tomato, which I put on yesterday. It corners WAY bettter and I was able to lower the front about 2", rear 1.5" without making it a pain to drive around these parts. While its far from 'stanced' or 'fitted' or whatever, it is still completely usable and a ton more fun to drive through corners. I can't wait to get it back on the track in a couple weeks to see what it can do.
Back to top Go down
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ghost

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 10:58 pm

blknblubkrdude wrote:
On a lighter note beat a built 434 Nova with fatties in the back (tires, not chicks) and skinnies in the front! Best part of all his valve covers say "Import Killer".

funny part is that is a 555 nova lol ,. terry cant drive . lol
no fatties just 275/60s is what he has
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 11:02 pm

one of none wrote:
Ok, this probably isn't very exciting for most folks, but I'm pretty stoked about it since I've been saving for quite awhile to get K-Sport Coilovers for the Zombie Tomato, which I put on yesterday. It corners WAY bettter and I was able to lower the front about 2", rear 1.5" without making it a pain to drive around these parts. While its far from 'stanced' or 'fitted' or whatever, it is still completely usable and a ton more fun to drive through corners. I can't wait to get it back on the track in a couple weeks to see what it can do.

You can't post this with no pics.... come one man. Pics or it didn't happen! lol... that's how it works on some forums.
Back to top Go down
one of none
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
one of none

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 11:22 pm

I didn't take progress pics because I didn't plan on writing a DIY since its a simple swap. Forgot to take a side view shot in the driveway before so this is what I got.

Before:
MAEC: The Wasteland Img_4711
After:
MAEC: The Wasteland Img_5611
Back to top Go down
one of none
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
one of none

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 11:23 pm

I actually grabbed my camera and went out to take the after shot this eve after I read Todd's post
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 9:47 am

urbanpsycho wrote:

Fixed:

Dr.Auto wrote:
You can't post this with no pics.... come one man. Pics or it didn't happen! lol... that's how it works on some forums.
You got it Matt!!!! king

Last edited by ZipDriveX on July 31st 2012, 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 9:49 am

one of none wrote:
D00D!!!!! I can't wait to get my K-Sports!!!!!
Can't wait to see how much they help in Lewiville!!!
Back to top Go down
blknblubkrdude
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 12:03 pm

ghost wrote:
blknblubkrdude wrote:

Say whaaaa? lol. Last time I saw the car he was trying to say it was 383. I didn't know who to believe. Thanks for clarifying.

It must be the skinny fronts that make the rears look wide. affraid

When it hooks, It won't even reel in a car with "half" the power. Hahaha!
Back to top Go down
blknblubkrdude
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 12:04 pm

ZipDriveX wrote:
one of none wrote:
D00D!!!!! I can't wait to get my K-Sports!!!!!
Can't wait to see how much they help in Lewiville!!!

We have K-Sports on my GF's Z and they make my Evo feel like a Buick! Perfect for AutoX.
Back to top Go down
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ghost

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 1:12 pm

blknblubkrdude wrote:
ghost wrote:
blknblubkrdude wrote:

Say whaaaa? lol. Last time I saw the car he was trying to say it was 383. I didn't know who to believe. Thanks for clarifying.

It must be the skinny fronts that make the rears look wide. affraid

When it hooks, It won't even reel in a car with "half" the power. Hahaha!

yeah he put a 555 in it back in april , terrry is a great guy but cant drive well yet , if u raced him before that then it still had the 383 in it, im gonna give him so much shit this weekend at acton
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 4:17 pm

Matt, just because you said that, I'm going to drop my spare Chevy 350 in this Volvo. And Volvos use the same Dana rearend as Jeeps apprently, so Detroid TrueTrac, here i come!

All that power going to 185/75R14 tires... Gonna spend more time sideways than straight.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 7:40 pm

Cyfun wrote:
Matt, just because you said that, I'm going to drop my spare Chevy 350 in this Volvo. And Volvos use the same Dana rearend as Jeeps apprently, so Detroid TrueTrac, here i come!

All that power going to 185/75R14 tires... Gonna spend more time sideways than straight.

Just remember what i said.... Nice Volvo (meaning they have decent paint and cosmetics... even a flame job on that one) and can't fall apart. I.E. dependable.... not on jack stands in your driveway for 6 months straight and then drive it for a week then back on jack stands again.

So there you are.... you said you'd do it... lets see it. Sounds like a good challenge. And yes... that's coming from me... the guy with a Frankenstein swap already done in my car. Meaning I know how much work it will be... Surprise us man! oh.... and .... then when you're done... post a pic of your car sideways in your sig.... instead of a poser pic of a car you've never owned... like that 350z or that mustang. Just saying....

Or you could make a video of a shifter kart in a tractor pull competition. pirat
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 7:48 pm

one of none wrote:
I actually grabbed my camera and went out to take the after shot this eve after I read Todd's post

Stuart! looks awesome man! I think I rank you very high on the scoobie list. You actually have done real practical usefull mods to your car that effect the way it drives for the better AND you run the piss out of that thing on the track. Which is way more that Most scoobie owners in this town can say.... except of course for the few scoobie guys we know that are at the track.... which isn't many.
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 6:10 pm

[quote="Dr.Auto"]
Cyfun wrote:
post a pic of your car sideways in your sig.... instead of a poser pic of a car you've never owned... like that 350z or that mustang. Just saying....
\

Just waiting for it to rain. Or could use suggest a nice gravel or dirt road, or perhaps a parking lot with nearby sprinklers that just so happen to get the pavement really wet? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
urbanpsycho
[FETUS]
[FETUS]

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 6:34 pm

+1 for the 350 swap Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 7:36 pm

[quote="Cyfun"]
Dr.Auto wrote:
Cyfun wrote:
post a pic of your car sideways in your sig.... instead of a poser pic of a car you've never owned... like that 350z or that mustang. Just saying....
\

Just waiting for it to rain. Or could use suggest a nice gravel or dirt road, or perhaps a parking lot with nearby sprinklers that just so happen to get the pavement really wet? Very Happy

Don't do dirt or gravel.... that's for sissies.... and too much dust. Not good for pic or video. Wet asphalt is good.... but dry asphalt is even better. Although the smoke from the tires can be bad for the pic.... it's an acceptable interference issue. lol
Back to top Go down
ProOnThaSnow
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
ProOnThaSnow

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 1:56 am

Added a mod or two:

MAEC: The Wasteland 427200_502433319782841_1711496446_n
Back to top Go down
BlackedOut04
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
BlackedOut04

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 10:15 am

Looks like it will be pretty slow Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 2:18 pm

ProOnThaSnow wrote:
Added a mod or two:

Umm.... I'm looking.... I got it! Front bumper delete mod? lol Cause I don't think that intercooler will meet the DOT crash standards Laughing

Have you had that monster out yet this year?
Back to top Go down
ProOnThaSnow
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
ProOnThaSnow

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2012, 1:51 am

It goes as fast as I can push it.

Shooting to get some testing in around the end of the month. Hoping to bring it to Spokane in September. Should finish up the fabrication next week, then it goes to paint the fdollowing. Here's how it was sitting when I left last night, I've since finished sanding it. Never again.

MAEC: The Wasteland 480022_504363702923136_275007857_n
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2012, 8:14 pm

Oh I feel your pain.... Body work sucks. One of my least favorite things to do with a car.... Although.... actually laying the paint is fun.

Look forward to seeing it with paint.... and flying down the track.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2012, 6:53 pm

Cyfun wrote:

Did you start your 350 swap yet? Or will this be one of those things that fades away as an idea never to be heard of again?

I'm almost done fabricating a new duel wilwood master cylinder setup for my car with remote adjustable bias bar. It will be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 9:25 pm

Cyfun wrote:

So I'm going to say this 350 swap isn't going to happen. Classic example of why this forum is kinda dead.

Cause one day I'm going to build an Ultima GTR kit car.... you guys just wait. Don't know how long you will all have to wait to see it.... but just wait cause one day it will happen... um unless something happens.... or I change my mind.... or something cooler comes along I can actually afford.

Although I probably should not have bumped this thread back to the top.... just figured I'd point out the irony here.

Back to top Go down
sprockmember
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
sprockmember

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 12:12 am

Matt + kit car = awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/noisenoisenoise
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 12:54 am

Just because Matt is being mean about a chevy swap, I am going to swap nothing into nothing! What now? I have actually had my fair share of swapped cars, would NEVER do one myself, haha. Way too much money to invest, for such little payout.
Back to top Go down
https://www.advocare.com/110212981/Store/default.aspx
sprockmember
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
sprockmember

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 9:50 am

Yeah... swaps are for pansies.
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 12:35 pm

not what I was saying in the least. I was just saying I would never do a swap that hasn't been done, mainly because by that time, there is kits that make it easy Razz
Back to top Go down
sprockmember
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
sprockmember

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 9:16 pm

So... swaps are for pansies? right? That's what I thought... I'm glad we agree.
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 9:28 pm

^^ I like this guy.
Back to top Go down
ProOnThaSnow
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
ProOnThaSnow

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 10:51 pm

Swaps ARE for pansies.

Nels, whatchu know bout swaps?!
Back to top Go down
sprockmember
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
sprockmember

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 11:01 pm

Not much...

besides the fact that they're for pansies...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAEC: The Wasteland   MAEC: The Wasteland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAEC: The Wasteland
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next