Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
People on bikes Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
People on bikes Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
People on bikes Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
People on bikes Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
People on bikes Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
People on bikes Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
People on bikes Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
People on bikes Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
People on bikes Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
People on bikes Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
People on bikes Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
People on bikes Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
People on bikes Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
People on bikes Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
People on bikes Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

People on bikes

Go down 
+4
shawnss
DoodieHead
DigitalSpecV03
Cake
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cake
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]
Cake

People on bikes Empty
PostSubject: People on bikes   People on bikes Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 2:14 am

So, tonight after leaving the heights Target heading to the west end, I was being followed by two bikes... things were going fine until we hit Montana and one of them for some reason got it in his head that i was fucking with him. IN turn he started to ride my ass, dont make sense to me but whatever. Once we got to the over pass i gunned it so he could get around me, ya know being polite and all. This is where the fun begins, I was in the left lane doing the speed limit, as we were approaching the King exit i needed to get over and there was no room, so i accelerated to get ahead of the bikes since they were doing the speed limit. Well he apparently took that as a sign that i was trying to "act like i have a fast car" and race him. he then sped up and then matched my speed. At this point he was pissed though and decided to start getting closer and closer to my car, and at some points coming into my lane. I found out shortly later that he was trying to force me to take the high way.

Now after him flipping me off multiple times and making me come to a complete stop on old Laurel, I finally was able to ask him what the fuck? He then started yelling for me to pull over and once again was forcing me to do so, now I drive a car, so him being able to force me over shows i was watching out not only for damage against my car but him and his passenger as well... See I am considerate. So after pulling off to a side street he pulled up about a foot away from my door and started yelling and threating me, saying stuff like he was going to kick my ass...

He then yelled that "every time he rides his bike he puts his life on the line" and "that i need to learn to drive." Apparently I had been messing with him since Montana Ave and i tried to race him... In my stock RS, I tried to stay polite and explain to him that I wouldnt try to race a bike but he wouldnt have it, he kept telling my my cars not face, stop acting like its fast, and he kept threatening to "knock me out fat boy" like i was supposed to be scared or offended, but thats beside the point. Home boy needs to get his head out of his ass and realize I did nothing wrong other then breaking the speed limit. I am more then positive there were people behind us that could verify my side of the story. I mean dear christ he thinks I tried to run him off the road, not almost did not could have, but tried.. like I put thought and malice into it. all because I tried to pass him... Wow I must be an ass hole. So after all of this all I am trying to say is dont be a douche and think everyone is trying to race you
Back to top Go down
DigitalSpecV03
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
DigitalSpecV03

People on bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on bikes   People on bikes Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 2:38 am

Dude I know, I watched the whole thing go down. I was a few car lengths behind you on Old Laurel Rd. when he basically prevented you from getting into the lane to goto King instead you we're pinned in the lane heading to Laurel where you then had to come to a complete stop until he moved out of the way to allow you to finally proceed into the lane to King Ave. I approached both of your cars in the other lane and slowed way down only to see him give you the finger and then cut me off only to slow way down, wait for you then basically "Draft" your car until you pulled off onto that side street. I tried to come around as quickly as possible to figure out what the hell was going on but alas I was too late to engage the bike driver to see what his issue was.

Him saying you we're trying to race him and trying to push him off the road is total bull because I was behind both of you 95% of that time and all you we're trying to do was come into the appropriate lane and he was assuming you were trying to race him (I mean seriously who in their right mind races a crotch rocket in a stock car? Seriously!)
Back to top Go down
Cake
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]
Cake

People on bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on bikes   People on bikes Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 3:31 am

I know all i did was try and pass him and he had to over compensate
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

People on bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on bikes   People on bikes Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 6:35 am

Well I know quite a few people with bikes and I really dont think the topic of the post fits, just like the topic about trucks and how they take up too many lanes. You cannot blame an entire group of people for one person being an idiot. It is not the vehicle, it is the person riding/driving. I have had my fair share of people trying to race me (pretty much every time I drive the DRAGON), but I just let them do their thing and let them look like an idiot while I drive like a human being.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maecforum.com
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

People on bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on bikes   People on bikes Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 8:09 am

DoodieHead [ADMIN] wrote:
Well I know quite a few people with bikes and I really dont think the topic of the post fits, just like the topic about trucks and how they take up too many lanes. You cannot blame an entire group of people for one person being an idiot. It is not the vehicle, it is the person riding/driving. I have had my fair share of people trying to race me (pretty much every time I drive the DRAGON), but I just let them do their thing and let them look like an idiot while I drive like a human being.

right on mikey i couldn't have said it better myself. cheers People on bikes Engarde
Back to top Go down
Cake
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]
Cake

People on bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on bikes   People on bikes Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 10:03 am

you do make a good point I did name this wrong, I don't want to make people think its about all bike owners and I will fix it as soon as I can get on my pc and not in my black berry
Back to top Go down
RedMitsu
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
RedMitsu

People on bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on bikes   People on bikes Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 12:30 pm

Agree with mike, although I will tell you, MOST people on bikes are douchebags.
I just bought another bike yesterday since I sold my other one last year and I try to just ride as defensively as possible, since i know that 90% of people on the road are going to assume I am a punk kid on a crotch rocket, so I try to make as good of an impression as possible. I also know a few good guys who ride and are great stand-up citizens, but in all honestly, the bike world is much like the tuner world, where there is just so much shittalking that I can't even stand it sometimes.
When I had my old ninja, I was constantly made fun of for wearing a helmet....yeah, explain that one to me. Then a few kids told me I was a pussy for buying a 500 and not just getting a liter bike, I was like, dude, wtf, why would I spend 8 grand on a bike I know I will wreck since I have never ridden before...
Long story short, can't lump all bikers into one group, but more often than not the shoe fits.
Back to top Go down
RedMitsu
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
RedMitsu

People on bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on bikes   People on bikes Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 12:31 pm

Also, I was specifically talking about people riding crotch rockets. CBRs, GSXRs, ZXs...Ive noticed it doesn't really apply to dude that drive cruisers. They are usually pretty chill.....unless they are they guys outside the western bar...then they just want to kick your ass. Razz
Back to top Go down
repsofchrist
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
repsofchrist

People on bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on bikes   People on bikes Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 1:24 pm

True, you can't judge people just by what they're riding/driving.

The funny thing is, even if you were being reckless, it sounds like this guy put his life more in danger to tell you off for putting his life in danger, which is just stupid.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

People on bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on bikes   People on bikes Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 1:37 pm

Ya... no kidding.... All I have to say is he's really lucky he didn't do that to me. He probably would be in the ER. People on bikes should never cop an attitude. It's just really bad for their health.
Back to top Go down
fastback959
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
fastback959

People on bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on bikes   People on bikes Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2010, 2:56 pm

RedMitsu wrote:
Also, I was specifically talking about people riding crotch rockets. CBRs, GSXRs, ZXs...Ive noticed it doesn't really apply to dude that drive cruisers. They are usually pretty chill.....unless they are they guys outside the western bar...then they just want to kick your ass. Razz
cyclops Good thing i have a yzf . lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

People on bikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on bikes   People on bikes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People on bikes
Page 1 of 1