Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I want to add this mod to my VETTE. How difficult to install do you think????

Go down 
+3
shawnss
rocket_z350
BUZBYU
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Empty
PostSubject: I want to add this mod to my VETTE. How difficult to install do you think????   I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 4:53 pm

Back to top Go down
rocket_z350
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
rocket_z350

I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to add this mod to my VETTE. How difficult to install do you think????   I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 5:16 pm

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That video is awesome Razz I think that kid who won the truck class at the Emmanuel car show had that horn...I wouldn't think it would be too hard to do...
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: I want to add this mod to my VETTE. How difficult to install do you think????   I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 6:27 pm

The hardest part would be finding a place to mount the horns and tank. Other than that it would be easy.
Back to top Go down
a-thomp
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]

PostSubject: Re: I want to add this mod to my VETTE. How difficult to install do you think????   I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 6:29 pm

hahahahahah love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AZ93
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
AZ93

PostSubject: Re: I want to add this mod to my VETTE. How difficult to install do you think????   I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 1:03 pm

haha thats amazing if you get that we need to ride around and scare people.
Back to top Go down
$F-5$ Inc.
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: I want to add this mod to my VETTE. How difficult to install do you think????   I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 2:25 pm

i plan on dong the same thing to my wrx. trainhorns.com you can get a 180dcb horn for $379.99. it's a real easy install. im putting the tank in my trunk. but in mot sure where you would put it on a vette!
Back to top Go down
http://bigskysubaru.com
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: I want to add this mod to my VETTE. How difficult to install do you think????   I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 2:55 pm

i wanted to paint the tank gloss black or yellow and mount it in the back but not so it would block the storage of the top
Back to top Go down
$F-5$ Inc.
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: I want to add this mod to my VETTE. How difficult to install do you think????   I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 3:08 pm

you will have to show me what ou mean in person
Back to top Go down
http://bigskysubaru.com
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: I want to add this mod to my VETTE. How difficult to install do you think????   I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 3:13 pm

BUZBYU wrote:
i wanted to paint the tank gloss black or yellow and mount it in the back but not so it would block the storage of the top

id be down to help you install or i could even install it for you. also what are you thinking about your two gauges on your a-pillar?? you still wanting to color match them sometime this winter????
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: I want to add this mod to my VETTE. How difficult to install do you think????   I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 4:34 pm

id love to do the gauges Shawn. I've got yellow hoses and new clamps on order right now for the engine bay. I also need to so the front splitter and side skirts this winter.

then i'm done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: I want to add this mod to my VETTE. How difficult to install do you think????   I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 6:42 pm

BUZBYU wrote:
id love to do the gauges Shawn. I've got yellow hoses and new clamps on order right now for the engine bay. I also need to so the front splitter and side skirts this winter.

then i'm done Very Happy

k just let me know when you get a chance. i can even pull them or help yo pull them. the part that will take the longest is letting the paint cure. ill PM you my number.
Back to top Go down
stimutacks
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
stimutacks

PostSubject: Re: I want to add this mod to my VETTE. How difficult to install do you think????   I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 7:56 pm

Those black kids ran like some rounds were popping off. hahaha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/504536672
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to add this mod to my VETTE. How difficult to install do you think????   I want to add this mod to my VETTE.  How difficult to install do you think???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to add this mod to my VETTE. How difficult to install do you think????
Page 1 of 1