Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
 By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
 By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
 By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
 By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
 By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
 By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
 By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
 By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
 By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
 By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
 By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
 By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
 By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
 By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
 By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look.

Go down 
+8
eekenterprises
DogBox
DoodieHead
BlackedOut04
Novaflash2002
.-DoUbLe @-.
civiclove
shawnss
12 posters
AuthorMessage
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Empty
PostSubject: By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look.    By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 10:21 pm

As some of you know vettes are my favorite vehicles. i WILL own on at some point just a matter of time. but i was on the corvette forum and i came across this vette. i have seen many vettes but never anything like this. IMO its is the sickest C6 i have ever seen. its just so damn clean and not over done IMO. heres a link to all the pics. http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-corvette-zr1/2648080-zr6x-photoshoot-www-zr1bodykits-com.html
heres a few pics its a widebody ZR1
 By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Zr6x-3
 By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Zr6x-6
 By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Zr6x-9
 By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Zr6x-10
 By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Zr6x-16
 By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Zr6x-12
Back to top Go down
civiclove
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
civiclove

By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Empty
PostSubject: Re: By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look.    By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 10:23 pm

love that black so clean
Back to top Go down
.-DoUbLe @-.
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
.-DoUbLe @-.

PostSubject: Re: By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look.    By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 10:44 pm

....AND I had a gooey on the first picture Embarassed too sexy for my eyes....I would have to sleep in it for a night or 2 if I saw it in person
Back to top Go down
civiclove
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
civiclove

PostSubject: Re: By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look.    By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 10:49 pm

i would drive it like i stole it lol
Back to top Go down
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Novaflash2002

PostSubject: Re: By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look.    By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 10:58 pm

like the black, but you know how much i like newer vettes..... i dont. i like the chassies, not the bodys.

Last edited by Novaflash2002 on October 26th 2010, 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sfrperformance.com
.-DoUbLe @-.
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
.-DoUbLe @-.

PostSubject: Re: By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look.    By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 11:00 pm

civiclove wrote:
i would drive it like i stole it lol

probably the only way most of us would be able to afford it
Back to top Go down
civiclove
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
civiclove

PostSubject: Re: By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look.    By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 11:05 pm

thats the god dam truth there boy i tell ya what lol
Back to top Go down
civiclove
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
civiclove

PostSubject: Re: By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look.    By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 11:07 pm

i bet them there wheels cost more than my motor jus for one lol
Back to top Go down
BlackedOut04
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
BlackedOut04

PostSubject: Re: By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look.    By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 12:23 am

Kleenex box anyone?
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look.    By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 8:57 am

I am curious to how much that would cost. $150,000?
Back to top Go down
http://www.maecforum.com
DogBox
[FETUS]
[FETUS]
DogBox

PostSubject: Re: By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look.    By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 9:12 am

Great looking car. Wondering what kind of go there is to go along with that show. Would imagine similar care was taken under the hood as well.
Back to top Go down
eekenterprises
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
eekenterprises

PostSubject: Re: By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look.    By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 11:35 am

Ugh, just amazing. Shocked
Back to top Go down
BlackedOut04
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
BlackedOut04

PostSubject: Re: By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look.    By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 12:52 pm

DogBox wrote:
Great looking car. Wondering what kind of go there is to go along with that show. Would imagine similar care was taken under the hood as well.

I think it would do the job stock, being a ZR1 and all.
Back to top Go down
Novaflash2002
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Novaflash2002

PostSubject: Re: By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look.    By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 3:17 pm

its jsut a c6 not a zr1.
Back to top Go down
http://sfrperformance.com
ProOnThaSnow
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
ProOnThaSnow

PostSubject: Re: By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look.    By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 4:27 pm

I'm not much of a fan of the newer Vettes. Thats a good looking car, but IMO the sexiest Vette was the 1963 - the original StingRay.

By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Corvette-c2-blue

By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. 1963-corvette-stingray-split-window

If I ever by some chance become ridunkulously wealthy I'm gonna own one. In blue, of course.
Back to top Go down
rocket_z350
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
rocket_z350

PostSubject: Re: By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look.    By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 5:30 pm

very nice!!! only problem is since its black...keeping it clean would suck!!! (owned a black vette lol) Cool
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look.    By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 8:38 pm

i know that car and I'm a big fan. Those, I believe, are the new concave 360 forged wheels. Super sick. The wide body panels are critisized a lot on the CF but I of course like them.

Cost? Well, the wheels/tires combo are $7k.

The body panels with paint and install are $10k.

I'm not sure what they did to the exhaust but I like the four pipes better. JMHO.

Last would be the brakes and base vette.

You could do this car from $55k to $150k depending on the detail you put into it.

All it takes is money YO. Very Happy

Final Thought: Black cars. Uh... I have enough trouble keeping the Lexus clean. I can't imagine trying to keep a Vette clean. That's was a reason I went bright. The black looks good though.... for 15 minutes after every wash.
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look.    By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 8:42 pm

Oh, for those that don't know. Those aren't actual ZR! body panels. they're wider. There's two manufacturers making these. Like I said, I like them when done right.
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Found this....    By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 8:58 pm

Found this...
______________________________________________________________________________________________

If anyone is curious to see how much this exact conversion cost, I'm listing it all here below... along with options to save money here and there...

ZR1 Style Extreme Size Front Fenders - $1,799/set
ZR1 Style Extreme Size Rear Quarters - $1,499/set
ZR1 Style Extreme Size Rocker Panel / Side Skirts - $899/set
SS Extreme Hood with Functional Vent - $1,199/set
ZR1 Style OEM Size Front Splitter - $499
ZR1 OEM GM Rear Wing - $699
Full Installation Kit (includes grills, liners, etc) - $599
360 Forged Concave Mesh - F: 20x10.5" / R: 20x13" (With P/C Lips/Black Anodized Centers, assembled by Nutek) - $5,999/set
Nitto Invo's - 285/25-20 & 345/25-20 - $1550/set
Z06 OEM Calipers / DBA 1PC Rotors / Hawk HPS Pads / PC Lambo Yellow - $2999
Breathless Performance Exhaust Diffuser - $1499
Custom Fabricated Exhaust for Diffuser (think of a "smoother" Billy Boat Fusion, almost like Borla without the "stinging" noise they have) - $950
GM OEM ZR1 Nose with front fascia reinforcement - $999
Pfadt Coil Overs - $1750
Pfadt Sway Bars Light Rate (Street) - $1100
Tint - $250
Blackout Kit - $275
Sound Deadening Insulation kit by Madvette Motorsports - $150
Installation (Including Jet Black Paint - entire car, brake upgrade, exhaust, and Pfadt Suspension Upgrade) - $8100.00

Conversion cost as is: $32,814
2010 C6 (3,518 miles) - $49,946
Total Cost - $82,760

Total Asking Price As-Is - $80,000 OBO

Use OZ. Ultralegerra HLT Wheels and save $4000
Use ZFORCE Wheels and save $4300
Use ZR1 Reproductions and save $5000
Install and paint yourself and save $5500

Future Mods: (if someone doesn't buy it as-is)

Custom Twin Turbo with Boost Control - (700RWHP)
Twin Disc Clutch
Custom Leather Interior / Carbon Fiber
Custom Navigation / Ipad in-Dash
Back to top Go down
rocket_z350
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
rocket_z350

PostSubject: Re: By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look.    By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 10:13 pm

To be honest...I never really cared much for red vettes until I got 1 lol....much easier to keep looking clean!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KICKERzx2
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
KICKERzx2

PostSubject: Re: By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look.    By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look. Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 1:56 am

My Gosh, Shawn you are right. this vette is sick. There are enough custom vetts out there and it is hard to stand out amongst the crowd. This vette does just that. There are at least a thousand different wheels this vette could have and the owner landed it perfect. The amount of flat black and gloss black is perfect. The lines and suttle hints of "super car" are amazing. I personally am not the biggest fan of vettes, but this one is good. Nice find. Great eye candy.
Back to top Go down

By far one of the sexiest vettes i have ever. even if you dont like vette you should look.
Page 1 of 1