Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

car break in suspect, need advice

Go down 
+13
Hollywoood
repsofchrist
Cyfun
fastback959
ProOnThaSnow
xpoisonfreex
Dr.Auto
92civic
heeb101
Riptide
shawnss
ghost
88civichatch
17 posters
AuthorMessage
88civichatch
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
88civichatch

car break in suspect, need advice Empty
PostSubject: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2010, 6:11 pm

So if anyone has read about my posts about my car being broken into, I now have vehicle info and a name. Any ideas as to what I should do? Doesn't seem like police were gonna do anything cause we don't have a plate number. Should I call the police and tell them I have a name? Help!
Back to top Go down
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ghost

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2010, 6:23 pm

u can try tellin the bpd. i personally havent had any luck with them . even with a name and a description , if ur sure u go tthe right guy just go get his plate and give um that to . or they wont do anythin gin my experiance
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2010, 6:43 pm

yeah it seems as most of the time the BPD doesn't really do much. even if you have info. it always comes back to he said she said. deal. good luck. id personally just hunt them down a kill them. J/K that wouldn't solve anything.
Back to top Go down
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Riptide

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2010, 7:08 pm

So you sure you know who did it? Interested in revenge? Just make sure you have a good alibi. Wink
Back to top Go down
heeb101
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
heeb101

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2010, 8:05 pm

You can give me their name and tell what kind of car they have. We can kidnap them and chain them up to the back of their car and ghost ride the whip off the rims. HA!!!
Back to top Go down
92civic
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
92civic

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2010, 9:30 pm

i agree brandon
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2010, 10:23 pm

The only real success stories I've ever heard about this type of stuff..... is you know who did it.... you know where your stuff is..... and you just steal your own stuff back but don't get caught. I know about three stories like this.... And if they try to claim you stole it... then they're in the same boat with BPD that you were. A he said... she said... whatever and the the police don't care. Cause I can say anything is mine.... but with out REAL proof there is really nothing the police can do anyways.

I do like the chain them to their own car and drive around theory though.... don't know how long that would last though. lol
Back to top Go down
88civichatch
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
88civichatch

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2010, 1:24 am

Dr.Auto wrote:
The only real success stories I've ever heard about this type of stuff..... is you know who did it.... you know where your stuff is..... and you just steal your own stuff back but don't get caught. I know about three stories like this.... And if they try to claim you stole it... then they're in the same boat with BPD that you were. A he said... she said... whatever and the the police don't care. Cause I can say anything is mine.... but with out REAL proof there is really nothing the police can do anyways.

I do like the chain them to their own car and drive around theory though.... don't know how long that would last though. lol
I guess I did fail to mention I DO have a witness too
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2010, 8:33 am

ya but the problem is.... how are you going to prove ownership? I mean does your radiator have a serial number and do you know what it is? this is the type of stuff BPD wants. A stereo makes it easier.... cause it does have a serial number..... but do you even know what the serial number is?
The problem is that the law still requires you to be able to prove ownership that is definite. like a receipt from when you bought the stereo and a box it came in that has the serial number on it.... then you say... he stole it and this is where he has it..... oh and look officer the serial number matches my box. That is when law enforcement will do something about it..... but they'll still just slap him on the hand. but you will get your stereo back.... and depending on the officer... maybe the rest of your stuff too.

See caused Brian.....Those seats in your car... they're mine. And I'm reporting them stolen to the cops. can you prove they are yours? I have a receipt from Lockwood auto where I bought them and then put them in MY car. And now you have them you thief. How dare you! But you know what? I can report it.... and ttry to get them back (even though they're not mine anymore but the cops don't know that right? ). But the cops can't confirm who they really belong to. I have a receipt for them.... but there are no serial numbers on the seats to define that they are really the exact seats I claim to be mine. And they are in your car.... so I can cry all I want about it.... they will lean toward them being your seats because they are in your car. Technically neither one of us can really prove that the seats really belong to anyone..... but you are in possession of them so at this point it leaves my word against yours. And you possess them so ..... who are they going to believe?
Back to top Go down
xpoisonfreex
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
xpoisonfreex

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2010, 10:11 am

brian is my room mate and i have been helping him try to figure this crap out.

one of the crappy parts is that when me and brian were driving around and found the vehicle that matches the description, the vehicle parked in front of it was one that i have seen at meets a couple time. the source that gave us the name, said they both live together where we saw them parked. so it is very possible that the whole time we have been discussing break-ins in the span of 3 different threads now, that at least one maybe both of the guys is a member on this forum or at least friends with people who are.

the witness seams like a cool dude. he told us when we see the suspected vehicle again to call him and he would drive by and check it out and tell us if its the one for sure or not. i wonder if he confirms it to the cops, if they will even do anything then.
Back to top Go down
ProOnThaSnow
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
ProOnThaSnow

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2010, 10:45 am

what you need to do is just out them on the forum so everyone knows who is suspect. This shit is shady (of them) if they're on the forum, and someone needs to let everyone know about who to watch out for.
Back to top Go down
88civichatch
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
88civichatch

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2010, 3:07 pm

Ok so I didn't really want to do this bit I think you're right kory. So I got a window from Jesse Kinder (92civic) and when told him the story as soon as I said the vehicle description, he said a kid named Travis Rudolf (not sure on spelling) drives it the vehicle is an early 1990s explorer, red top silver or white bottom, 4 door. I was also told he drives a blue EF hatch with a b18 in it. It had a white bumper at one point but now its rattle canned blue. I was also told he is apart of Terror racing. Supposedly he was on here and Mike kicked him off. The only thing I care about getting back is whatever they took from my glovebox and my gauges. The radiator is bad, so they can keep that.
Back to top Go down
xpoisonfreex
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
xpoisonfreex

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2010, 6:39 pm

his room mate drives a crappy looking chevy s10 that i think might be a drag truck. i have seen it show up at city brew before. like i said it is really crappy looking i remember it having racing seats in it and you can some performance suspension stuff in the rear below the bed. i dont know if he is involved but there were 2 people that broke into brians car so he might be.
Back to top Go down
ProOnThaSnow
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
ProOnThaSnow

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2010, 8:24 pm

That'd be Dustin Rudolph, the kid who drives the S10. At least he does, if it is the same truck I am thinking of.

There's been suspect of thievery around those kids before, namely a tach that someone would probably get their skull smashed in over if it ever turns up....
Back to top Go down
fastback959
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
fastback959

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2010, 8:32 pm

is it a yellow S10 dropped ?? because i would like to find that kid
Back to top Go down
heeb101
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
heeb101

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2010, 8:45 pm

Travis and I have a beef and I am waiting for him to turn 18 and I am going to show him how tough he is when I make him bite the curb and I stomp on his head. I hate that kid and all he deserves is bullet in the head.
Back to top Go down
92civic
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
92civic

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2010, 10:19 pm

weird u have beef with him to b dog....lmao i wonder y
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2010, 10:24 pm

ProOnThaSnow wrote:
That'd be Dustin Rudolph, the kid who drives the S10. At least he does, if it is the same truck I am thinking of.

There's been suspect of thievery around those kids before, namely a tach that someone would probably get their skull smashed in over if it ever turns up....

yeah pretty sure thats the truck your thinking it is. it has the plastic racing seats and its kinda blue with a couple of other colors on it to. with ladder bars on the rear leaf springs.
Back to top Go down
ProOnThaSnow
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
ProOnThaSnow

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 1:22 am

Bingo.
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 11:49 am

The vigilante idea sounds best to me. Let me know if you need help.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cyfun/
repsofchrist
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
repsofchrist

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 8:47 pm

Dr.Auto wrote:
ya but the problem is.... how are you going to prove ownership? I mean does your radiator have a serial number and do you know what it is? this is the type of stuff BPD wants. A stereo makes it easier.... cause it does have a serial number..... but do you even know what the serial number is?
The problem is that the law still requires you to be able to prove ownership that is definite. like a receipt from when you bought the stereo and a box it came in that has the serial number on it.... then you say... he stole it and this is where he has it..... oh and look officer the serial number matches my box. That is when law enforcement will do something about it..... but they'll still just slap him on the hand. but you will get your stereo back.... and depending on the officer... maybe the rest of your stuff too.

I believe the old saying goes something like, "Possession is Nine Tenths (9/10) of the Law."

Sounds like this guy(s) that's supposedly involved is shady all around. I don't think there's much you can do except try to prevent it from happening in the future.

Like making sure those guys are never allowed around meets to check out peoples stuff. But even then, there's still free shows during the summer that anybody can just come and walk around at. Car alarm/Off street parking may be the only final answer.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 9:15 pm

A dark alley and stories that are never told may be the best answer. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hollywoood
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
Hollywoood

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 10:40 pm

Dr.Auto wrote:
A dark alley and stories that are never told may be the best answer. Twisted Evil
Agreed!........
Back to top Go down
stimutacks
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
stimutacks

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 11:04 pm

Honestly your stuff is long gone. Cops here don't go hunting for thieves. This is one of the most common reported crimes. Lost or Stolen.

You need a photo of them stealing it, video of them doing it, 3 witnesses, full description of their car, identical matching witness statements from everyone, all chronological, Know exactly what they stole and can describe every detail of it with serials, value over $1000,

And you need a spotless clean record when they pull of your info too as well as the witnesses helping you.

Cops will take cases that supposedly have a chance of glorifying themselves for a MEDAL or AWARD.
Or cases that will help them meet their monthly/annual point qouta. And cases that are dumbass easy as shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/504536672
stimutacks
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
stimutacks

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 11:07 pm

When you get past the cops.....then you have to deal with the city or county attorneys offices to move their ass on things. Good luck with that one. And good luck getting your stuff in one piece safely and the courts giving you restitution.

This city's government is pretty prejudicial and bias. Being young driving around tuned cars makes us look like drug dealers and gang members.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/504536672
ProOnThaSnow
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
ProOnThaSnow

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 11:48 pm

Quote :
Agreed!........

I like that "Camera" in your avatar. Tell the thieves to smile for the flash!
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 12:52 am

ProOnThaSnow wrote:
Quote :
Agreed!........

I like that "Camera" in your avatar. Tell the thieves to smile for the flash!

A lot of people on here feel this exact way..... problem is... even if the freaking thieves are on here reading this..... they are probably even too dumb to even know what we are talking about. Just a big joke to them. That is why I just pray no one ever steals from me.... because they will not go to jail. I will. But they will never steal anything ever again either.
Back to top Go down
88civichatch
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
88civichatch

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2010, 7:25 pm

anybody wanna come help me get my stuff back tonight? could use alot of people!
Back to top Go down
92civic
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
92civic

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2010, 7:54 pm

thank for the wheels matt i took from ur house ooops cats out of the bag
Back to top Go down
s10
[FETUS]
[FETUS]

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 2:25 am

i dont appreciate people talking crap about me i never did anything to anyone as for my brother he doesnt involve me and by the way i know who did it so leave us be the man who owns the car that got broke in to please call me my number is 406 794-5611 and as for you tack cory i would never steal from you i dont know about my brother though so please stop involving me in all this shit i just want to go on with my life and not be bothered
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 12:00 pm

^^^Dustin is cool, Travis, not so much...I have no problems with either of them though, at least not right now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.advocare.com/110212981/Store/default.aspx
s10
[FETUS]
[FETUS]

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 12:09 pm

thank you billy me and you will never have anymore probelms i dont have anything to do with my brothers shit anymore and brian please call me again
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 12:42 pm

It sucks that break ins happen. i just really wish people could leave other people stuff alone. its a simple thing if its not yours dont touch it. i have had a lil civic i had broken into a few times. sorry to say but im glad that lil cars gone. i say this now if my truck was to every get touched i wouldn't think twice about hurting that person very bad. i look at it an eye for an eye. you touch my shit there will be no good out come.
Back to top Go down
xpoisonfreex
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
xpoisonfreex

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 3:12 pm

all right this morning brian at least got his gauges and pod back. he still didn't get the interior trim that the pod was attached to and he is still out a window and a radiator but cant really complain since i haven't heard of many people getting stolen stuff back.

dustin- i am man enough to apologize. so if it seamed that anything i personally said friday night tied you in with the thieves or any crap your brother does then you have my sincere apology. even though it wasn't my car that got broken into or my stuff that got stolen i appreciate you helping brian get his stuff back.

i dont want enemies in this scene only friends

as for travis i still have my suspicions. unless the kid who actually did it looks a lot like him, i am 90% sure i saw travis drive down my street and scope out brians car earlier that night. plus if he knew who was responsible then he should of told us that night and helped us figure it out rather then freaking out the whole time.

the two guys that had brians stuff are brandon who drives a maroon and silver explorer and brad who drives a rattle canned white crx. watch out for them.
Back to top Go down
heeb101
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
heeb101

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 6:44 pm

shawnss wrote:
It sucks that break ins happen. i just really wish people could leave other people stuff alone. its a simple thing if its not yours dont touch it. i have had a lil civic i had broken into a few times. sorry to say but im glad that lil cars gone. i say this now if my truck was to every get touched i wouldn't think twice about hurting that person very bad. i look at it an eye for an eye. you touch my shit there will be no good out come.

+1 Shawn.
Back to top Go down
92civic
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
92civic

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 12:42 pm

billy does got a point travis is the worst out of the two......lmao what a joke and remember to pay that note.......lolololololololol brandon drew thanks for the repo
Back to top Go down
92civic
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
92civic

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 2:43 pm

Brandon that pos has 4 more days till he is legal
Back to top Go down
ProOnThaSnow
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
ProOnThaSnow

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 10:38 pm

s10 wrote:
i dont appreciate people talking crap about me i never did anything to anyone as for my brother he doesnt involve me and by the way i know who did it so leave us be the man who owns the car that got broke in to please call me my number is 406 794-5611 and as for you tack cory i would never steal from you i dont know about my brother though so please stop involving me in all this shit i just want to go on with my life and not be bothered

It wasn't my tach, nor did I say it was you. I did however say that some of the people who you surround yourself with are the ones that have been suspected of stealing it. You've always been nothing but nice to me and good to BS with. I would like to know if you do know anything about the tach in question you can feel free to PM me. I'm sure you would have by now, or at least had me call you like you did the OP. I know its not mine, but the reason it bothers me is because it is a good friend's. To me, friends = family.
Back to top Go down
s10
[FETUS]
[FETUS]

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 5:54 pm

im not sure about the tack i dont know anything about one if i did i would tell you trust me and i dont surround my self with anyone i just talk to everyone who likes cars i give them the benifit of the dout untill they do something to me or others that i know about.. the only real frienda i have i cars were BA , Josh witcomb, Skyler and chad and some of the other muscle car guys other than that my brother is the one who hangs around those people cause i talk to them ever once and a while doesnt mean i am there best friend if i hear anything regarding your stuff i will let u know
Back to top Go down
KICKERzx2
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
KICKERzx2

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 4:20 pm

ok, so I am great friends with nate and brian and I was there when we heard from the witness regarding the theft. The only real info we have directly from the witness is that there were 2 guys and the vehicle was confirmed as a 1990 explorer with maroon top and silver/white bottom with dents. This exact vehicle has been seen close to brian and nates place...parked. And was seen literally scoping out the place the same night of the theft. This vehicle has been associated with Travis Rudolf. I am glad brian got some of his stuff back, but I am not ready to let this go. the bpd are of absolutely no help at all, we have had way too much stuff stolen from us (406 customs). These theives are going to be taught a much needed lesson...soon. If anything happens to MY stuff from now on, I know EXACTLY who and where to look. If anyone wants to know info about this travis rudolf guy, here is some info that is general on the internet.
http://www.myspace.com/TravisRudolph
http://www.myspace.com/TravisRudolph/photos/52612750#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A52612750%7D

I understand that there were 2 people involved with this theft and who knows how many others. I am glad to hear that members of MAEC jumped at the opportunity to help brian. HOWEVER!, we need to be aware that MAEC can also be dangerous for us if too much info about your personal life is posted here. Dont forget, This is the internet and ANYTHING is accesible if you know how. Again, I am not letting this go.

Things stolen from our cars: my whole 1983 mustang gt (never returned), multiple sets of subs and amps, hundreds of dollars in cds, gauges, tachs, engine parts, a purse, and many windows broken and panels damaged. Thousands! of dollars and we are supposed to just sit back and let "cops" do something. Sorry, I dont trust them anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: car break in suspect, need advice   car break in suspect, need advice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

car break in suspect, need advice
Page 1 of 1