Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)

Go down 
+15
Dr.Auto
jdmsolutions
White_Trash
ProOnThaSnow
KICKERzx2
billythekid
shawnss
mr2_jordan
Riptide
f20bmt
DougyFresh
eekenterprises
ZipDriveX
DoodieHead
DJ Hobbles
19 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ Hobbles
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
DJ Hobbles

Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Empty
PostSubject: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 5:59 pm

So, Sometime this morning between 2am and 630am, someone or a group of someone broke out some windows and rifled through each vehicle around our neighborhood. Sadly, one was Dougy Fresh's driver side front window. Didn't steal anything out of his car but the seat and dash and door card got SOAKED from the rain. They also broke out one of our next door neighbor's window in a mid- 90's 2-door Tahoe and jacked an old cd deck out of the dash. That same neighbor leaves his garage door open sometime for his little kids to get to their toys ad they rifled thru his whole garage. He found half the shit in the garage in the driveway this morning but didn't steal anything that I know of...even left the atv and go-cart. Also, when I climbed into my car to go to work this morning my faceplate had been popped off but nothing was stolen. My doors were unlocked when I got to my car this morning as well so I'm not sure if they broke in or if I might have accidently left my doors unlocked overnight. Also our neighbors Mom or sister got her window broken out and they live over on Westchester. (Don't worry already talked to Mr. Steven and he reported no damage to the STi which is one block away)

So, keep your doors locked at all times and keep your eyes and ears open for any clues as to who might be doin this SHIT.

And if anyone knows of any other incidents from last night or anytime recently, PLEASE, PLEASE SPEAK UP and post what you know. The more info, the better.

Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 6:37 pm

Stuff like this really pisses me off. I hope that Doug and Yourself get things back in order as soon as possible. Guessing Doug will try and pull the window from the donor car? Which neighbor are you talking about? I know Dusty which live 2 garage doors up from you.

Maybe if we legalize Marijuana kids would stop doing stuff like this because they wont be bored and have so much energy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maecforum.com
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 6:42 pm

I can't wait to get my garge built and put a Viper alarm on the Venge. Every time I'm trying to go to sleep at night and I hear ANY noise outside I'm outa bed and lookin out the window to check on my baby. I've had my shit broken into and jacked multiple times and it sucks ass. Really you guys got off pretty easy.

I wonder what they were REALLY looking for..........
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/317696
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 6:45 pm

DoodieHead wrote:
Guessing Doug will try and pull the window from the donor car?
Yes sir, and my guess is that it's already done. That boy doesn't hesitate, he just gets it done!!

DoodieHead wrote:
Maybe if we legalize Marijuana kids would stop doing stuff like this because they wont be bored and have so much energy.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Amen!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/317696
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 7:09 pm

So did Doug actually swap the glass out or do you just think he was going to?
Back to top Go down
eekenterprises
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
eekenterprises

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 7:31 pm

My neighborhood has a cop car three houses up which seems to divert trouble, however I am surprised at how no one keeps their outdoor lights on at night, with nice cars in every driveway. I have always left my outdoor lights on, and knock on wood have never had any troubles. Hopefully the cops dusted for prints etc and can get some restitution down the road at the least.
Back to top Go down
DougyFresh
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
DougyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 7:53 pm

Last time I had a run in like this, fingerprints failed. Gloves... who would have thought about gloves.... haha. I am headed out side now to Fix Up the F*ck Up.

Goodnight, I will have pictures of my "NEW" tinted windows. giggiddy.
Back to top Go down
DJ Hobbles
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
DJ Hobbles

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 7:55 pm

BUMP for anyone else hearing about or seeing anything else...
Back to top Go down
f20bmt
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
f20bmt

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 8:00 pm

I live in the heights and our stuff has been messed with, the cops didnt do shit. They said " maybe you should keep your lights on that might help deter mischievous activity " thanks bud
Back to top Go down
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Riptide

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 8:12 pm

If people that did this stuff had two brain cells they'd kill each other.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 8:32 pm

Good luck Mr. Fresh. Pulling door internals is an asspain.
Back to top Go down
mr2_jordan
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
mr2_jordan

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 10:07 pm

As for legalizing marijuana, i support that completely. The other thing is if we did that, only people 21 and over would be allowed to use it legally so we'd still have kids (im guessing it was some teens that did this) running around trying to jack people's shit to sell and go buy bud illegally. Some people just don't know how to control their habits. Fucking car hoppers.
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 11:40 pm

kinda of off topic but a few weeks back i was driving down hilltop and out of nowhere something comes flying out a window of a truck that was passing me. it hits my wifes car. So i smased on the breaks and flipped around and i chased the little fucks down. they were trying like hell to get away from me but i blocked them in at a stop light. i tried like hell to get the little fuck out of the truck but he rolled up the windows and locked the doors. i tried to break his window out by punching it. turns out windows are very hard to break out with your bare hands. kid was very lucky cause i was planning on beating the shit out of him. he was screaming like alittle girl. well now i know where he works what he drive and where he lives. but its little shits like this that go around messing with peoples stuff. one day he will get whats coming to him. my wife wanted me to call the cops but alls they will do is say theres nothing they can do. wonder if the cops will get pissed when i deal with it myself?
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 11:50 pm

if you need people that aren't adults yet to take care of it..i could always help ya out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.advocare.com/110212981/Store/default.aspx
KICKERzx2
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
KICKERzx2

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 1:36 am

shawnss wrote:
kinda of off topic but a few weeks back i was driving down hilltop and out of nowhere something comes flying out a window of a truck that was passing me. it hits my wifes car. So i smased on the breaks and flipped around and i chased the little fucks down. they were trying like hell to get away from me but i blocked them in at a stop light. i tried like hell to get the little fuck out of the truck but he rolled up the windows and locked the doors. i tried to break his window out by punching it. turns out windows are very hard to break out with your bare hands. kid was very lucky cause i was planning on beating the shit out of him. he was screaming like alittle girl. well now i know where he works what he drive and where he lives. but its little shits like this that go around messing with peoples stuff. one day he will get whats coming to him. my wife wanted me to call the cops but alls they will do is say theres nothing they can do. wonder if the cops will get pissed when i deal with it myself?

holy crap shawn...
Back to top Go down
ProOnThaSnow
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
ProOnThaSnow

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 3:30 am

There has been way too much of this shit going on lately, and its starting to make me paranoid! Also, Monday night someone in a black mustang (a "newer" one as it was described to me) tried breaking into a friend's house when only his girlfriend was home. He is out of town working. She called her mom and when her mom pulled up the people were running away, but it was like 4 am I guess. Personally I would've called the police and answered the door with my pistol telling the person to stay the F on the ground until the cops came. We all need to be weary, as the more people from out of town come in, and the more fucked up the youth gets, this kind of shit is going to get more and more common.

I really need to clean the garage out so I can put my car in it at night... coming from Washington where it was a miracle if I woke up and my car was still there in the morning I am about as paranoid as paranoid can be.
Back to top Go down
White_Trash
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 9:11 am

shawnss wrote:

Just take care of business and dont tell anybody. Including your wife.
Back to top Go down
jdmsolutions
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
jdmsolutions

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 4:58 pm

there has been alot of this going on even out toward south frontage road, when we were out messing with my civic 2 weeks ago a cop pulled me and neibauer over and threw me into his squad car, they had a report of a white car (very vague) vandalizing, and they thought it was jakes integra
Back to top Go down
http://honda-tech.com
DougyFresh
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
DougyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 5:31 pm

They stole my $40 OBD2 scanner. The one thing I use every fricken day. I would have been alright with a head unit and CDs being stolen; fuck me running over a bridge on a patch of thorns.

BTW, I know why glass shops make so much MONEY. I hated EVERY moment of doing that. There is absolutley no easy, or fun part about working with glass.

But. My labor is free for me... For the most part... However, I did get to go out and get TOTALLY annihilated @ the Wild West. So GREAT SUCCESSZZ! YESSZZZ!

Last 2 days of work baby. Then finish up my car and zachs car for lewistown. THE FINAL STRETCH!

BTW.. I need to borrow a Tatrix Cable for my computer to OBD2. I need to run some logs since I have no gauges.. *sigh*

OK I am officially late heading back to work!

Peace Out Scouts!

-Phresh/over and out.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Auto
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Dr.Auto

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 6:15 pm

Here at my shop this last weekend they broke out three customer's car windows.... sucks.

The Cops usually don't do anything about it.... But they do seam to patrol a little bit more when you tell the cops .... you know that a 12 guage is balistically untracable right? lol... the look on their face is priceless.

It was even funny when my boss at work was asked if he had any suspects..... and he says.... nope.... and even if I did have any suspects I'd have already beat them to within an inch of their lives cause you sure won't do anything about it. You're just here for the police report that I have to give to my insurance company. lol
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 9:06 pm

How did the window replacement go Douglas? I knew you would be fighting that one every step of the way.
Back to top Go down
DougyFresh
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
DougyFresh

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 11:22 pm

Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) 58234_149391388414719_100000315771988_320239_3314718_n

All fixed took about 4 hours. 2 hours of cleaning.. maybe 3 hours.. I need a shop vac.
Back to top Go down
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Riptide

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 12:28 am

nice
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 1:16 pm

Haven't had anything broken in to or stolen yet, but several months ago, some drunken idiot was driving down my street and winged a beer bottle through the rear window of my girlfriend's car. Just a few weeks ago, the exact same thing happened to my neighbor.

From my security camera footage, I was able to tell that the truck was a green mid-90s Dodge longbed, extended cab 4x4. Didn't get any plates, though. I need to mount some cameras pointing up and down the street for such purposes.

You guys might think about getting one of these babies. It comes with 8 cameras, and you can add up to 8 more. It's got a 500gb HDD that stores footage going back a few weeks. The coolest part, though, is that you can access it all over the internet or even your cellphone.

Wouldn't it be worth the $500 if it meant catching one of these fuckers? One of the reasons I keep an aluminum bat by my door is so that I'd have the opportunity to enjoy breaking someone's kneecaps before the cops could show up and stop me.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cyfun/
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Riptide

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 1:19 pm

This town man. WTF. Buncha goddamn drunks all over the place. For reals it's insane. Few weeks ago I heard some drunk kids driving by my house. They threw an empty coors can out in my street. Week after that my wife and I are walking the dog and witness another drunken moron throw a bottle out on Ave. C and it naturally broke and left glass everywhere. I've found dirty diapers in my driveway. Half eaten pizza sitting in front of my house on the sidewalk. All kinds of other trash makes it's way to my house.

I don't get it. I lived in Kaliforny for 12 years and we hardly ever had trash problems like this. But for whatever reason it's a huge issue up here.
Back to top Go down
Jay Jr
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]
Jay Jr

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 10:57 am

DougyFresh wrote:
BTW, I know why glass shops make so much MONEY. I hated EVERY moment of doing that. There is absolutley no easy, or fun part about working with glass.

Safelite Repair, Safelite Replace! King

Sorry to hear about the vandal(s).
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 11:08 am

Makes me sad that people just dont give a shit anymore. Need to start a new policy, DO EVIL TO OTHERS AND DIE, that should put a stop to the problems.
Back to top Go down
heeb101
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
heeb101

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 1:47 am

I got something for these bastards that mess with my car. People are starting to crack down and it saddens me to say this but these vandals are going to mess with the wrong person soon enough and get themselves killed. I personally would have no remorse if I shot somebody for messing with my house or car. It is my property and you have no reason to be on it or near it without my knowing.
Back to top Go down
15*_awesome
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
15*_awesome

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 3:07 am

damn kids these days... when all my stuff got stolen from right infront of my house i talked to a cop and he told me that filing a report would be pretty much pointless. it would just get filled away and never looked at again. its bull that even tho this crap is happening all over and more and more frequently they wont do anything. i agree with brandon tho. they're going to mess with the wrong person and get killed soon and the stupid pigs will have only them selves to blame.. i'm willing to bet it'll be sooner then later too. i know i'm gonna beat the living hell outta someone if i catch them messing with my shit ever again.. stupid punks. ITS MONTANA. why do they think that they need to be in a "gang"??? get into cars!! it'll save your life! haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)   Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join The Lynching Mob (I wish Josh Whitcomb was here for this)
Page 1 of 1