Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"

Go down 
+61
Foot_tit
sparkles
AZ93
John Beckner
.-DoUbLe @-.
a-thomp
Pukes
fullybuilt2.0
wrxxx
outlawracing
686raptor
BlondieMt
68 motion
TKO Severo
02 bugeye-baby
shawnss
Turbo1k
SeizeFate
Heavymod
ScoobyBlack
Mrs. Whitcomb
DJ Hobbles
fiveohhhstang
G35Brad
nate jackson
BlackedOut04
Novaflash2002
rocket_z350
04 Wagon Boy
Dr.Auto
KICKERzx2
heeb101
mr2_jordan
ProOnThaSnow
kagekun
f20bmt
ford_racer
WarWagon
ghost
fastback959
DoodieHead
SPOmotorsports
Wireman
Snakebite420
Cake
Tailwgn
DigitalSpecV03
BLUBLS
b1r - TS
eekenterprises
haproot
Riptide
BUZBYU
05judge
92civic
BlownHD
smd
Cyfun
ts4l
ZipDriveX
billythekid
65 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Empty
PostSubject: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 11:26 am

i saw two facebook updates saying R.I.P. Sad what happened???
Back to top Go down
https://www.advocare.com/110212981/Store/default.aspx
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 11:28 am

I don't know any confirmed details. What I do know for sure is he passed away last night.

We have lost a great soul and a great member of the auto community. Josh will always be The King Of The Streets and will be missed by many! King
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/317696
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 11:31 am

SadSadSad if anybody hears anything else, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 11:32 am

Very sad news, my thoughts go out to his family. Anyone who knows anything about the arrangements let us know so those of us interested can send flowers or something.

Ever since Mike told me this morning I have been hoping it wasn't true.
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 11:34 am

so was i.
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 11:39 am

ts4l wrote:
Anyone who knows anything about the arrangements let us know so those of us interested can send flowers or something.
Yes, please do!
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 11:42 am

Holy hell. What a pisser.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cyfun/
smd
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
smd

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 11:57 am

rip man. You will be missed.
Back to top Go down
BlownHD
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]
BlownHD

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 12:05 pm

We live across the street from Josh. Chad, Craig, Robert, Shawn & I found him. Brittny his wife moved out on Sunday. He ran his car in his garage with all doors closed and the carbon monoxide took his life. Josh's mom Carol spoke some very honest words last night. She said he may appear tough on the outside but he's very very soft on the inside. We've spent a lot of time with him, more so lately, in his time of need. Josh died of a broken heart. He would have done anything to have his wife back. Better yet, Josh is the kind of guy that would do anything for anybody! He is & was an amazing guy and will truly be missed by many. I just wish he would have considered all the true friends he has and not been selfish towards us by taking his life. I guess it's hard to understand until you're in that position. It is a night that I will never forget. You're in a better place now Josh!
Back to top Go down
92civic
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
92civic

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 12:07 pm

this is a very bad thing that happened to THE STREET KING i herd lastnight i has hoping it was not true......has has help so many people with just little things in his life....rip josh
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 12:13 pm

SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 12:17 pm

Thanks for the info Jamey. Please keep us all updated on anything you guys know. I would much like to attend the funeral services if possible. Sad
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 12:19 pm

God damnit, Josh. Leave it to him to die in his car while it's in park. Sad

Yeah, hope I can come to the funeral. We somehow need to figure out how to make 21 cylinders backfire in salute.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cyfun/
05judge
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
05judge

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 12:58 pm

WOW, just wow.....I never imagined this day would come. Josh of one of the very first people I met when I moved to Billings 2 years ago. I remember he flagged me down and followed me into the parking lot at Movie Gallery on King. Introduced himself and told me where everyone cruised and hung out. One of the first guys that I would see all over town and knew me by name. I'm just totally in shock and my heart goes out to all his family and friends. I am truely deeply saddend by this. Everyone looked up to him.....I looked up to him. Such a great person all around. He will be greatly missed. I know he's up racing on that drag stip in the clouds with that Turbo screaming and tires burning. R.I.P. Josh
Back to top Go down
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 1:21 pm

Very sad, it so tough when something like this happens. If anyone needs anything please feel free to let me know. I know when things like this happen it can cause a lot of pain especially for the family and friends. Its very sad that he had so many friends but let go over his wife, things in life change so fast and its tough to understand that thing will always change, when times are tough is when everyone needs to band together. It sounds like Josh had a great group of friends that would have helped him out in anyway, its sad you guys didn't get more time to help him. Again I don't know all of you but I am more than happy to help in anyway I can or even if you just need someone to talk to, I hope we never have to have a thread like this again as its very sad for everyone involved.

Again my thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family. Especially to those who found him and will have that sad memory forever.
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 1:27 pm

Holy Crap! This sucks. I'm sick to my stomach. What an absollutely horrible thing!

I knew he was having problems with his wife. We talked mostly by test msgs but on the phone too.

He's the one that steered me to the MAEC the night he trounced my ass on King.

I just talked to him on Tuesday and saw him a week ago Satruday when he came over to my house.

He was rough around the edges but a great guy. That's what I liked about him. He was genuine.

In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Angelsad21
Back to top Go down
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Riptide

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 1:40 pm

Many very sorry to hear about this. I didn't know Josh well but he seemed like a pretty nice guy. Sad
Back to top Go down
haproot
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 1:41 pm

Wow RIP Josh. I can't believe this happened. Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 1:45 pm

King King King
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" KOTS-1
Back to top Go down
eekenterprises
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
eekenterprises

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 1:47 pm

RIP...always other options when life hits bottom, sometimes just hard to see through all the blur. Prayers to friends and family and his wife as well, don't know what was going on but regardless she is going to feel some pain as well.

Burnouts in heaven!
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 1:48 pm

In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" 31346_1375823958039_1305055009_31037482_6811585_n

Last edited by ZipDriveX on June 14th 2010, 2:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 1:49 pm

do i have permission to make that my sig buzz?
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 1:51 pm

billythekid wrote:
do i have permission to make that my sig buzz?

go right ahead
Back to top Go down
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Riptide

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 1:55 pm

Life can be pretty tough at times. Guess it must've tore him up pretty bad to lose her. I've been through a divorce and it was probably the most difficult period of my life so far. I can't say the thought never crossed my mind. Glad I made the right choice.
Back to top Go down
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 1:59 pm

Just wanted to send out my condolensces. I have known Josh for several years now through racing and it is sad to hear he has passed. I hadn't seen him for years until the other day when I ran into him at O'reilly's, I am glad I had a chance to give him a hard time and say hello one last time.

My prayers are with his family and friends.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamsprock.com
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 2:02 pm

I talked to him just this last friday, or saturday...Sad
Back to top Go down
BLUBLS
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
BLUBLS

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 2:06 pm

I'll miss Josh. I have lots of memories of us over the years as Ford vs Chevy rivals, but always friends. Not much more I can say other than I wish he was still with us. I'll pray for his family and friends during this difficult time.

Last edited by BLUBLS on June 14th 2010, 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DigitalSpecV03
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
DigitalSpecV03

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 2:47 pm

This is insane, I just saw Josh Saturday when he was in looking for parts for his ride. Its just crazy to think he won't be around anymore to harass me at work or at the meets. My condolences go out to his family and friends who knew him best, RIP Josh, may you be in a much better place than this just know we will all miss you dearly down here.
Back to top Go down
Tailwgn
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 2:50 pm

Speachless...R.I.P. Josh
Back to top Go down
Cake
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]
Cake

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 3:05 pm

It really is a sad day for our car community
Back to top Go down
Snakebite420
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
Snakebite420

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 3:24 pm

wow this is very sad. RIP josh =(
Back to top Go down
Wireman
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
Wireman

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 3:44 pm

My sincere condolences go out for Josh, to his family and freinds. Please do keep us posted on the details of the service.
Scott
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 4:25 pm

I would like to make some stickers in the shape of his crown for everyone to have to put on their cars in remembrance of him if they want. I was thinking of doing the outline as the shape of the crown with something like "Long Live The King Of The Streets" or something on it. Anyone want to help me out with this?

In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" New_ne11
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 4:26 pm

do a larger version of this ---> King

Whenever I see it, I immediately think of Josh.
Back to top Go down
SPOmotorsports
[FETUS]
[FETUS]
SPOmotorsports

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 4:32 pm

I almost made this same decision when going through my divorce (I had a bridge picked out and everything) . . . . . After seeing this thread and facebook I can't believe he didn't reach out to anyone! Life is so fragile and this is very sad indeed. I wish I could've met this guy because he sounds like a great man.

I hope this thread and other media due to this tragedy raise awareness in our community that there is always someone to talk to!! No one should have to die feeling alone and in pain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spomotorsports.com
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 4:33 pm

I really dont have much to say, other than I am very upset. Josh and I were never 100% on the same wavelenth (talking smack about our cars), but ever since I started up MAEC we really started to hit it off. I cannot express my disappointment and sadness right now, but our good lord will take care of him.

RIP 'KING' JOSH
Back to top Go down
http://www.maecforum.com
fastback959
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
fastback959

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 4:33 pm

^ +2 on this King
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 4:39 pm

In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" KINGJOSH
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 4:42 pm

I will see what I can do with the king smiley in photoshop. Maybe be able to get it large enough for a sticker. I was thinking the face would be about the size of a quarter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maecforum.com
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ghost

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 4:43 pm

yeah todd great idea . buzz your totally correct . i dotn thin k he ever left a post on here without havin that at the end

chad robert josh and i were all hangin out as usaul sat nite on 24th . he seemed fine ..dam .. im still in shock . chad called and told me last nite . i just couldnt talk .still cant

when i started drag racing 4 years ago he was one of the first to give me a ribbin for drivin a ford .id know him for a few years b4 that . but we didnt really start hanginout till 3 years ago. hell he was still givin me crap aboutd rivin my capri sat nite . i can remeber only a few times when i was racin at yds when he wasnt there
i also have sum of video of josh . so if anyone would be able to help me put a short movie together of my friend i would appreciate it , it all i can think of to do atm

none of this will be the same ...
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 4:46 pm

I like the smiley idea, that was deff HIS thing Smile
I will gladly help with any or all of the costs of the stickers as well. It is the least I can do to show my condolences.

Last edited by ZipDriveX on June 14th 2010, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WarWagon
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
WarWagon

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 4:47 pm

i miss you josh i will always love you as a friend and brother....i will see you again someday besides you still owe me a race Turbotudor Vs WarWagon.....im lookin forward to it....love ya man RIP
Back to top Go down
ford_racer
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
ford_racer

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 4:48 pm

Definitely a major bummer. What was his screenname on here?

I never really associated with him, but I knew who he was.
Back to top Go down
http://bigskyautoforums.com
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 4:49 pm

ford_racer wrote:
Definitely a major bummer. What was his screenname on here?
turbotudor King

Last edited by ZipDriveX on June 14th 2010, 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 4:50 pm

are you able to retire the smiley?
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 4:53 pm

One more pic someone made on Facebook for our friend.

In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" 31534_398089497997_671262997_4302346_3316584_n
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 4:56 pm

BUZBYU wrote:
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" KINGJOSH

i dressed it up a little.

I don't think we need HUGE stickers, something subtle as a nice trib ute.

In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" KINGJOSH-1
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 5:11 pm

Found this
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Stock-photo--happy-winking-smiley-with-crown-43429501
Back to top Go down
f20bmt
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
f20bmt

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 5:29 pm

Bummer dude.
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 5:30 pm

i was thinking a more subtle "R.I.P. K.O.T.S."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next