Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"

Go down 
+61
Foot_tit
sparkles
AZ93
John Beckner
.-DoUbLe @-.
a-thomp
Pukes
fullybuilt2.0
wrxxx
outlawracing
686raptor
BlondieMt
68 motion
TKO Severo
02 bugeye-baby
shawnss
Turbo1k
SeizeFate
Heavymod
ScoobyBlack
Mrs. Whitcomb
DJ Hobbles
fiveohhhstang
G35Brad
nate jackson
BlackedOut04
Novaflash2002
rocket_z350
04 Wagon Boy
Dr.Auto
KICKERzx2
heeb101
mr2_jordan
ProOnThaSnow
kagekun
f20bmt
ford_racer
WarWagon
ghost
fastback959
DoodieHead
SPOmotorsports
Wireman
Snakebite420
Cake
Tailwgn
DigitalSpecV03
BLUBLS
b1r - TS
eekenterprises
haproot
Riptide
BUZBYU
05judge
92civic
BlownHD
smd
Cyfun
ts4l
ZipDriveX
billythekid
65 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SPOmotorsports
[FETUS]
[FETUS]
SPOmotorsports

In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 3:37 pm

DJ Hobbles wrote:
I talked to Britney today and got the info for the funeral...

It will be held at Michelotti-Sawyers on 10th and Alderson on Friday June 18th at 10am.

She says CASUAL, come as you are...

And I personally will be washing and detailing my car in memory of...If anyone else would like to join or maybe have everyone else thats driving, clean up the ride a bit and make a "In Memory Of" meet right there to show EVERYONE how much he meant....

Just another thought...

Moderators should make this a sticky on the home page or at least events maybe?!

Nevermind, just saw the banner. . . . THANKS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.spomotorsports.com
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 6:17 pm

Really looking forward to the funeral. Josh's passing is all I have been thinking about the past 2 days. I think it will really help with the healing process.

I hate to crying in public. Sad

Last edited by DoodieHead [ADMIN] on June 15th 2010, 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.maecforum.com
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 6:18 pm

so do i, so do i. he is going to be missed, me and my friends loved that guy, haha. he was the most friendly person.
Back to top Go down
https://www.advocare.com/110212981/Store/default.aspx
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ghost

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 7:00 pm

ZipDriveX wrote:
ghost wrote:
a cruise? if josh knew that he'd kick any of use who really knew him

he 'd want us to go out to the launch pad and everyone launch or do a huge burnout .. thats what he would want
Agreed! I think a smoke-out is in order Smile

i definitly lighin up when i leave . just put on sum snow tires that will melt nicely
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 7:42 pm

ghost wrote:
ZipDriveX wrote:
ghost wrote:
a cruise? if josh knew that he'd kick any of use who really knew him

he 'd want us to go out to the launch pad and everyone launch or do a huge burnout .. thats what he would want
Agreed! I think a smoke-out is in order Smile

i definitly lighin up when i leave . just put on sum snow tires that will melt nicely
well i cant im AWD Mad . its times like this when AWD sucks.
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 7:48 pm

Robert brought up a good idea of putting a goatee on our new logo Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/317696
outlawracing
[FETUS]
[FETUS]
outlawracing

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 8:23 pm

i knew josh for the last 20 years and he never changed a bit josh was a real stand up guy he would not tell you what you wanted to hear he would tell you how it was even if you didnt like it and that is what i liked about josh and will miss about him he was alot of my motivation to build cars josh always could throw something together and come out and smoke everybody and he didnt do it with money he did it with know how he would help me tune my car and help others fine tune them to run there best knowing we all wanted to take his crown that just shows what kind of a guy he was he was in it for the love of cars not to be the fastest i will miss him and his presence and his passion for speed it will not be the same with out josh roaming the streets R.I.P my friend you will be remembered by many you are a true legend of the streets Crying or Very sad Question Question Question Question

Last edited by outlawracing on June 15th 2010, 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 8:28 pm

ZipDriveX wrote:

Sad to say it, but the stickers are already in production. I will change the banner though.
Back to top Go down
wrxxx
[FETUS]
[FETUS]
wrxxx

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 10:07 pm

I just found out , this really breaks my heart. Josh was a genuine guy and i always looked forward to talking with him. My prayers go out to all his family and friends.
Back to top Go down
686raptor
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
686raptor

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 10:59 pm

DoodieHead [ADMIN] wrote:
ZipDriveX wrote:

Sad to say it, but the stickers are already in production. I will change the banner though.
When will you have the stickers done?
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 11:00 pm

I am really hoping to have them for the funeral. Fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 11:04 pm

I really dont want to get everyones hopes up with the stickers, but I really hope Shawn will pull through on this one as it is kind of important. I got 40 in BLUE and 40 in RED.
Back to top Go down
686raptor
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
686raptor

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 11:06 pm

I'll take one when ever you get them, thanks.
Back to top Go down
rocket_z350
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
rocket_z350

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 11:08 pm

I really dont want to get everyones hopes up with the stickers, but I really hope Shawn will pull through on this one as it is kind of important. I got 40 in BLUE and 40 in RED.

I'll take 2, 1blue, 1 red, ASAP!
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 11:10 pm

I will let everyone know when I get them. I dont even know what they are going to look like. I did not get time for a prototype, so I am leaving it in Shawn's hands to make them look good.
Back to top Go down
rocket_z350
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
rocket_z350

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 11:13 pm

k...that would be AWESOME if we could get them before the funeral and have them on the cars...if they are ready maybe hand them out at the meet before the funeral...oh yeah, let us know how much they cost...
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 11:14 pm

As soon as I know the cost I will let you guys know. I just told him to make 80 and didnt even ask about price.
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 11:43 pm

Mike, I'm willing to fund the stickers 100%. Let me know the cost.
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 12:13 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAsqZTwp1lQ
this song reminds me of josh for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down
BlondieMt
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]
BlondieMt

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 1:26 am

ya i would love one of those stickers to i still cant stop thinking bout him im stil so heart broken hope goin on friday helps the healing process like your sayed R.I.P Josh Sad
Back to top Go down
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Riptide

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 9:01 am

http://billingsgazette.com/lifestyles/announcements/obituaries/article_a1b8bf88-78ea-11df-af50-001cc4c03286.html

In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 4c182fae6fc2d.preview-300
Josh Andrew Whitcomb, 34, of Billings, unexpectedly passed away at his home on June 13, 2010. Josh was born on Oct. 17, 1975, in Billings, the son of Donald and Carol (Hoines) Whitcomb.

Josh attended Boulder Elementary, Will James Junior High and Senior High School, before receiving his GED. He mastered his talents as a mechanic, something he learned from his father at a very young age. He continued learning and advancing his skills from various mentors and excelled in his field, until a job-related injury in 2009. He was a true artist and was considering perusing training for graphic design. Josh worked for various auto mechanic shops in Billings, most recently, L. P. Anderson.

He loved anything fast, having a need for speed! He had a passion for drag racing and raced his car and helped his dad and friends with their race cars. If Josh wasn’t working on cars, he would spend time with his family and friends, and caring for animals. He had many cherished pets over the years. He was always there to lend a helping hand to anyone in need.

On Feb. 23, 2007, Josh married Brittny Sloman of Billings. They loved and cared for each other and spent all their free time together, opening their door to friends and animals needing help.

Josh is survived by his wife Brittny Whitcomb of Billings; parents, Don and Carol Whitcomb of Billings; brother Bryan (Isabelle) Whitcomb of Rock Springs, Wyo.; sister, Lori Whitcomb (Billie Liverpool) of Billings; nieces and nephews, Aylisa, Nichole, Byron and Matilda Whitcomb, Shavaun Gregory and Aaliyah Liverpool; grandmother, Louise Whitcomb; numerous aunts and uncles and cousins; best friend, Chad Torgrimson and many other friends too many to mention. Josh is also survived by his mother and father-in-law, Sandy and Lisa Nace and brother-in-law, Wyatt Summers.

He was preceded in death by grandparents, Selma and Sigur Hoines and Byron Whitcomb; and Brittny’s sister, Lauren Sloman.

Cremation has taken place. Memorial services will be held at 10 a.m. Friday, June 18, at Michelotti-Sawyers Mortuary. Memorials may be made to Help For Homeless Pets or the charity of one’s choice.

Michelotti-Sawyers Mortuary is in charge of arrangements, and remembrances may be shared with the family at www.michelottisawyers.com
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 9:42 am

I got 40 in BLUE and 40 in RED.
Aren'ty smiley faces usually yellow scratch
Back to top Go down
fastback959
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
fastback959

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 9:58 am

it's good to be king. by tom petty

just heard it on the radio. wow Sad
Back to top Go down
fullybuilt2.0
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
fullybuilt2.0

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 12:48 pm

thoughts goes out to his family and friends!!! i did not know him but im sure her was a GOOD guy!
Back to top Go down
BlownHD
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]
BlownHD

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 1:06 pm

(2) Blue for Craig & I - (1) Red for Shawn please! How & when are we going to get these? Buz, that was extremely kind of you to pay the tab on them! Altho I wouldn't have minded a bit if I had to pay.

That is an excellent pic of Josh in his obit. In the 20+ years I've known him, he has spent the majority of it with that smile on his face. I wish it would have never went away! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Pukes
[FETUS]
[FETUS]
Pukes

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 2:03 pm

You know how people say "first impression is everything"? Well that's the truth and Josh had a first impression to kill. I still can't believe he's not here anymore. Just late last week I bought his red buckets out of his black car. He was a great guy and will never be forgotten on the streets of Billings.
R.I.P. King
Back to top Go down
a-thomp
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 2:26 pm

Josh was the second person i talked to here on MAEC. ever since whenever he sees me or i see him we always stopped and talked. he was an awesome friend. The funeral will be very hard for me.. RIP the King
Back to top Go down
.-DoUbLe @-.
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
.-DoUbLe @-.

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 2:58 pm

I never personally met Josh and when I saw facebook posts left and right about Josh Whitcomb I was saying who is he someone famous?.....come to find out it was TurboTudor, so yes in our MAEC brotherhood we lost someone famous. We lost our King. Like I said I never knew him personally, but reading all the great things you guys have to say about him actually makes me really sad that I never did get to personally meet him, I can tell you this I will be going to his funeral and I will try my damndest with my car to help create a cloud with you guys to guide him right up to where he belongs. I never met him but I always felt like I knew him in a way.......Rest in Peace our brother and our King may you be happier wherever you are...........KOTS always king

Last edited by .-DoUbLe @-. on June 16th 2010, 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to sign of the right way)
Back to top Go down
WarWagon
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
WarWagon

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 3:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDd-GXkMrJs
im sure anyone who called josh knows this song....i hear this song everytime i think of josh
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 3:13 pm

WarWagon wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDd-GXkMrJs
im sure anyone who called josh knows this song....i hear this song everytime i think of josh
same here.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 4:11 pm

The chorus of Run for the Hills has been in my head all week. Every time I hear the song I will remember.
Back to top Go down
BlownHD
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]
BlownHD

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 4:59 pm

Pukes wrote:
You know how people say "first impression is everything"? Well that's the truth and Josh had a first impression to kill. I still can't believe he's not here anymore. Just late last week I bought his red buckets out of his black car. He was a great guy and will never be forgotten on the streets of Billings.
R.I.P. King

He was overjoyed that you bought the red buckets. He headed right out to get the blue ones that matched his back seat and Rob & him had them in the turbotudor before the day was over.
Back to top Go down
SPOmotorsports
[FETUS]
[FETUS]
SPOmotorsports

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 5:30 pm

For everyone who has to work or is out of town we need to have cameras/video present for the burnouts after the service!! Also, lots of pics of the before meet too please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spomotorsports.com
a-thomp
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 6:14 pm

just found out that my brother is going to be creating the video montage for the funeral. Josh's wife went to his work today so we all should see it at that funeral.
Back to top Go down
68 motion
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
68 motion

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 7:14 pm

hey BUZZ WE ALL TRUELY APPRICIATE THE OFFER TO PAY FOR THE STICKERS.IF AT ALL POSSIBLE I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU SOME CASH FOR THEM. I WOULD LIKE 3 RED 3 BLUE. I WILL SEE ALL AT KMART FRIDAY MORNING.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 7:40 pm

I really hope that Solo Graphics pulls through for the first time. Seems like there are always problems and the decals get pushed back for weeks.

Praying they will be done.
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 8:02 pm

I will have my camera with. Also I will want at least 3 red stickers. Keepin my fingers crossed that they'll be done.
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 8:06 pm

i will take 2 blue when they are done. and im sure zack will take at least one, most likely in red.
Back to top Go down
Turbo1k
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
Turbo1k

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 10:01 pm

BlownHD wrote:
Pukes wrote:
R.I.P. King

He was overjoyed that you bought the red buckets. He headed right out to get the blue ones that matched his back seat and Rob & him had them in the turbotudor before the day was over.

We didnt know if we were gonna have to take the seats apart cause of the cage. We made em fit !! lol he was happy. We sat in the car for a while bullshitting.

Id like to personally thank Buz, and everyone else who has been helpful and supportive. Even in death that sonofabitch can still draw a crowd and get people together. lol He could just draw a crowd, everyone would flock to him, and he'd be the center of attention all night. He loved it !! Gonna miss that goddamm smile king
Back to top Go down
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ghost

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 10:36 pm

im just still so shocked . im really gonna miss that chip he had on his shoulder , he never gave u an inch he make u prove it. on reason i liked him so much .
he always pushed in his own way . he is a real reason i got my car as fast as it is. he just pushed until i got it done ,then he was right there sayin dam nice work after i got her goin . this last winter he came up to my shop quite a few time just to talk to me while i was workin on bodywork . even when i was like dam im never gettin this done he;d laugh and say itll be worth it
he never was so right ....
im really gonna miss the bs session we;d have . he really was fun to be around
miss u bud , more than u know No
Back to top Go down
John Beckner
[FETUS]
[FETUS]

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 12:09 am

RIP Josh.......
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 9:40 am

Just noticed the counter for the most people online at once changed to this:

"Most users ever online was 32 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:53 pm"

He sure knew how to draw a crowd king
Back to top Go down
AZ93
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
AZ93

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 10:10 am

ill take three red ones. one for each of my cars. i probably wont put the other two on my cars until they are completely built and theyll be the final step.
Back to top Go down
AZ93
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
AZ93

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 10:13 am

and by the way ill be there lightin em up at the funeral. unfortunately only one will spin cause my stupid limited slip but its the thought that counts.
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 12:49 pm

don't worry andrew, my truck is a one wheel wonder too.
Back to top Go down
AZ93
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
AZ93

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 12:59 pm

haha yeah i went and laid down a track at joshs favorite spot last nite in rememberance of him. maybe we can have the one wheel wonder section then the power pushin posis burnout in a different section haha just kidding well just make it look like a damn forest fire together.
Back to top Go down
68 motion
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
68 motion

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 1:15 pm

yes i think we should all go down to josh's favorite spot were he would prep the road for good fun.tuesday night me my wife and marteni and martoni(austin,anthony)that is what josh nick named them went out and did a gigantic 3 gear burnout just for him.so in honer of josh go lay a masssive patch he will be watching. R.I.P KOTS KOTS
Back to top Go down
68 motion
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
68 motion

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 1:17 pm

yes i think we should all go down to josh's favorite spot were he would prep the road for good fun.tuesday night me my wife and marteni and martoni(austin,anthony)that is what josh nick named them went out and did a gigantic 3 gear burnout just for him.so in honer of josh go lay a masssive patch he will be watching. R.I.P KOTS KOTS
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 1:27 pm

I never even got to see his "spot" Sad
Back to top Go down
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ghost

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 2:28 pm

just hit me up todd ill take ya out there/ ill go ouyt there tomorrow nite . u can just come with if u want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"   In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets" - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Loving Memory Of Josh Whitcomb "King of the Streets"
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next