Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A couple new pics of the mustang!

Go down 
+7
DoodieHead
Brett@K&KPerformance
BlueSteel
686raptor
ZipDriveX
shawnss
smd
11 posters
AuthorMessage
smd
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
smd

A couple new pics of the mustang! Empty
PostSubject: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 1:05 am

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 6:52 am

Wow looks pretty sharp. nice ferd. Its different and i like it. is it pro charged? looks as if it might have pro charger inter cooler?
Back to top Go down
smd
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
smd

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 9:16 am

shawnss wrote:
Wow looks pretty sharp. nice ferd. Its different and i like it. is it pro charged? looks as if it might have pro charger inter cooler?

Thanks. Yeah, I put a p1sc kit on it with a 3 core intercooler.
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 9:38 am

Looks good man. You should get some fog lights w/ blue-tinted lenses in there IMO Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/317696
smd
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
smd

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 10:09 am

ZipDriveX wrote:
Looks good man. You should get some fog lights w/ blue-tinted lenses in there IMO Smile

Thanks! Unfortunately the intercooler tubing doesn't leave any room for fog lamps
Back to top Go down
686raptor
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
686raptor

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 10:47 am

Looks slow! tongue
Back to top Go down
BlueSteel
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
BlueSteel

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 10:59 am

Lookin good, what springs you runnin?
Back to top Go down
smd
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
smd

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 11:47 am

686raptor wrote:
Looks slow! tongue

she is slow, very very slow! Wink
Back to top Go down
smd
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
smd

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 11:50 am

91FiveOh wrote:

I have the eibach pro kit, but only have the front springs in. I will put the back ones in when I get my control arms.
Back to top Go down
Brett@K&KPerformance
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
Brett@K&KPerformance

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 3:03 pm

smd wrote:
91FiveOh wrote:

I have the eibach pro kit, but only have the front springs in. I will put the back ones in when I get my control arms.
Look me up when you need control arms! I can get you a good deal on anything for a stang!
Thanks,
Brett
Back to top Go down
http://www.kandkperformanceonline.com
smd
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
smd

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 3:12 pm

Brett@K&KPerformance wrote:
smd wrote:
91FiveOh wrote:

Look me up when you need control arms! I can get you a good deal on anything for a stang!
Thanks,
Brett

Thanks Brett, will do!
Back to top Go down
Brett@K&KPerformance
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
Brett@K&KPerformance

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 3:32 pm

Oh, and the Stang looks badass! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.kandkperformanceonline.com
smd
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
smd

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 5:12 pm

Brett@K&KPerformance wrote:
Oh, and the Stang looks badass! Smile

Thank you sir!
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 6:06 pm

Me likey. You need to make one of our weekend meets so we can check that beast out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maecforum.com
smd
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
smd

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 6:33 pm

DoodieHead [ADMIN] wrote:
Me likey. You need to make one of our weekend meets so we can check that beast out.

I will be going to the btr this weekend!
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 6:40 pm

I am not sure if I will be making the BTR trip this year. I have so much work to do on my car and taking an entire day for driving is just not in the cards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maecforum.com
smd
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
smd

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 7:09 pm

DoodieHead [ADMIN] wrote:
I am not sure if I will be making the BTR trip this year. I have so much work to do on my car and taking an entire day for driving is just not in the cards.

oh well! I will make it to a Saturday meet one of these days. The only Saturday meet i went to was the one that was supposed to be at that snow cone place across from target. I was the only one there! Didn't find out it was moved to the heights till I got home.
Back to top Go down
AZ93
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
AZ93

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 10:56 am

thats a sick stang man. hey brett how old of a car can you get control arms for im looking to build the suspension for my 71 after i get all the bodywork done. should be a custom beast.
Back to top Go down
smd
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
smd

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 1:08 pm

AZ93 wrote:
thats a sick stang man.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
fiveohhhstang
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
fiveohhhstang

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 4:49 pm

I was just going to ask what springs you had in it and saw you have an Eibach pro kit (at least in the front you do right now). How much did they drop the front?

Car looks good, man. I'm not usually a fan of two tone color schemes but it looks damn good on your car. The Saleens look great, too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smd
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
smd

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 5:32 pm

fiveohhhstang wrote:
I was just going to ask what springs you had in it and saw you have an Eibach pro kit (at least in the front you do right now). How much did they drop the front?

Car looks good, man. I'm not usually a fan of two tone color schemes but it looks damn good on your car. The Saleens look great, too. Very Happy

Thanks, im not a big fan of racing stripes on sn95's. I wanted to do something I had never seen before so I started drawing things up. After about 10 different drawings, thats what i cam up with. It took me quite a while to decide on whether or not to do it. I thought it might be too different. But i am glad I did!

Im not sure how much the springs actually dropped it, but its lower than I was expecting it to be with just the pro kit. I also left the isolators in.
Back to top Go down
fiveohhhstang
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
fiveohhhstang

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 5:40 pm

I have H&R Super sport springs and it wasn't as low as we were expecting. Kyle forgot to have them take the isos out so that will drop it down a bit more whenever we get around to doing it. Your front end almost looks lower than mine, but I can't quite tell. I'll have to compare them at BTR on Saturday.

My car needs paint pretty bad. Your paint looks so nice it makes me want to hurry up and get that get mine done. lol
Back to top Go down
smd
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
smd

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 5:49 pm

fiveohhhstang wrote:
I have H&R Super sport springs and it wasn't as low as we were expecting. Kyle forgot to have them take the isos out so that will drop it down a bit more whenever we get around to doing it. Your front end almost looks lower than mine, but I can't quite tell. I'll have to compare them at BTR on Saturday.

My car needs paint pretty bad. Your paint looks so nice it makes me want to hurry up and get that get mine done. lol

You can use steeda x2 ball joints and that will get you another half inch. Then you can keep the iso's and don't have to worry about any rattling or rubbing. I was worried that I might have to take the iso's out to get the ride height that i wanted but that wasn't necessary. I thought that the H&R SS were supposed to drop more than the pro kit. scratch
Back to top Go down
ford_racer
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
ford_racer

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 6:09 pm

They are, and our front end is lower, judging from your pics. You're coming to BTR?
Back to top Go down
http://bigskyautoforums.com
smd
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
smd

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 6:14 pm

ford_racer wrote:
They are, and our front end is lower, judging from your pics. You're coming to BTR?

Ill be there!
Back to top Go down
ford_racer
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
ford_racer

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 6:20 pm

Awesome! It'll be cool to meet you. We were actually in Park City 2 days ago.
Back to top Go down
smd
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
smd

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 6:29 pm

ford_racer wrote:
Awesome! It'll be cool to meet you. We were actually in Park City 2 days ago.

Its a pretty happenin place! Im lookin forward to meeting you guys!
Back to top Go down
ford_racer
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
ford_racer

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 6:37 pm

I know not everyone knows everyone but being that park city is so HUGE I figured I'd ask.

Do you by chance know Connie or Jerry Hodges? Connie is my grandmother, and used to have the last name of Hirschi (like the candy bar).

Also, do you by chance know Short and Vicki Hirschi?
Back to top Go down
KICKERzx2
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
KICKERzx2

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 10:28 pm

I love that you designed your own paint job. Looks great. Not another one like it out there. Looks fun to ride in.
Back to top Go down
smd
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
smd

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 11:42 pm

KICKERzx2 wrote:
I love that you designed your own paint job. Looks great. Not another one like it out there. Looks fun to ride in.

Thanks alot man! That means a lot coming from someone who does such amazing custom work!
Back to top Go down
smd
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
smd

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 11:50 pm

ford_racer wrote:
I know not everyone knows everyone but being that park city is so HUGE I figured I'd ask.

Do you by chance know Connie or Jerry Hodges? Connie is my grandmother, and used to have the last name of Hirschi (like the candy bar).

Also, do you by chance know Short and Vicki Hirschi?

Nope! Don't know them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple new pics of the mustang!   A couple new pics of the mustang! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A couple new pics of the mustang!
Page 1 of 1