Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]

Go down 
+36
fastback959
686raptor
kagekun
Cyfun
WarWagon
Sicarius
K-Dub
haproot
brnin8r
zum
pumpitupdj.com
White_Trash
dba_58
Foot_tit
Da_Terrorist
Cake
04 Wagon Boy
zinda1
rocket_z350
Heavymod
Riptide
hatchstatus62
.-DoUbLe @-.
heeb101
ghost
KICKERzx2
shawnss
BlueSteel
BlackedOut04
Turbo1k
a-thomp
turbotudor
ZipDriveX
BUZBYU
05judge
DoodieHead
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Empty
PostSubject: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 3:38 pm

Just figured I would set a date for our first LARGE meet of the season. I will have all my stickers on hand, so if you are interested first come first served. Yes Josh I have yours, since you paid already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maecforum.com
05judge
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
05judge

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 3:46 pm

AWESOME!!! I need a window sticker fo sho!! This will be just in time to debut the latest and greatest mod of my cars life.
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 3:52 pm

I should be able to make it. How much for the sticker?
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 3:59 pm

$2 for the stickers.
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 4:01 pm

DoodieHead [ADMIN] wrote:
$2 for the stickers.

I dunno... pretty steep! LOL
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 4:14 pm

Facebook Group Event added..... along with the one for Amend Park!

MAECFTMFW!!!!!

Last edited by ZipDriveX on March 22nd 2010, 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/317696
05judge
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
05judge

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 4:22 pm

These events are falling prefectly for me. Mod the car one weekend, show it off the next. If I can keep this up all year, I'm gonna be in good shape.
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 5:07 pm

me too, oh wait, my schedule is completely empty except these meets cuz im on workers comp hahaha King
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 5:14 pm

turbotudor wrote:
me too, oh wait, my schedule is completely empty except these meets cuz im on workers comp hahaha King

What happened?
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 5:57 pm

I think a car rolled off an alignment machine and pinched him between the bumper and a wall. He got smoked pretty hard.
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 6:06 pm

DoodieHead [ADMIN] wrote:
I think a car rolled off an alignment machine and pinched him between the bumper and a wall. He got smoked pretty hard.

Oh s#!t !!! that sux.
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 6:27 pm

going through physical therapy currently and then they are going to put me through school too, so im looking at the art institute in henderson nevada for digital video and design. my first true love.
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 6:42 pm

turbotudor wrote:
going through physical therapy currently and then they are going to put me through school too, so im looking at the art institute in henderson nevada for digital video and design. my first true love.

Well crap, that's great!! Ride out the recession in school!

Man, I miss college... no worries, lots of girls, and a lot skinnier. Laughing
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 6:54 pm

well, im married, and im actually underweight compared to how i was before i got hurt. but it wasnt fat weight.
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 6:58 pm

turbotudor wrote:
well, im married, and im actually underweight compared to how i was before i got hurt. but it wasnt fat weight.

Well, it could be a struggle but could also be a huge blessing in the end game. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
a-thomp
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 7:30 pm

i might be able to make it for a little while. can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
Turbo1k
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
Turbo1k

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 7:34 pm

turbotudor wrote:

Shitload of good my college education is doing me right now.........goddamm economy Mad
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 7:39 pm

Turbo1k wrote:
turbotudor wrote:

Shitload of good my college education is doing me right now.........goddamm economy Mad

I know your pain. I had ovder 130 employees in October of 2008. Now I've got 93. No
Back to top Go down
BlackedOut04
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
BlackedOut04

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 8:13 pm

I shall be in attendance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 9:41 pm

BUZBYU wrote:
Turbo1k wrote:
turbotudor wrote:

I know your pain. I had ovder 130 employees in October of 2008. Now I've got 93. No
i know a simply guy that could use a small sponsorship in trade for some rollin advertisement King
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 2:34 pm

Looking forward to this weekend. I really hope we have good weather and NO WIND!
Back to top Go down
BlueSteel
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
BlueSteel

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 3:55 pm

I'll stop in at this one, I know I usually just drive by but I better stop in this time and meet the rest of you guys.
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 4:20 pm

ill probably stop in after going. get off around 730. but ill be in the stock civic What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 4:42 pm

god damn another weekend meet... workin all night... maybe i'll try and stop by on break if that's even possible. fuck it, maybe i'll just call out. getting a new job anyways Smile
Back to top Go down
KICKERzx2
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
KICKERzx2

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 5:43 pm

this is exciting, we should have a good showing. come on summer!
Back to top Go down
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ghost

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 5:58 pm

hope im rollin in the 82 for this meet

t-tops ftw !!!!!
Back to top Go down
heeb101
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
heeb101

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 6:18 pm

I shall be there fellas!!! I can't wait to see everyone. I fixed my exhaust leak and my STi is much quitier now. lol!
Back to top Go down
.-DoUbLe @-.
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
.-DoUbLe @-.

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 11:27 pm

gonna make it gonna make it I just have to make it...having the meets at the city brew is like a huge tease for us "BBY Douche crew" car guys especially when we can look out our front entrance and see all you guys there and want to dive there it's like a delicious cake in the window of a locked building grr....but I definitely will try to make it if work schedule allows
Back to top Go down
hatchstatus62
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]
hatchstatus62

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 12:36 pm

I'll make my entrance there... bringin the one cammer jammer... well i have to unless i walked lol its all i got
Back to top Go down
a-thomp
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 2:09 pm

i hope there will be a lot of people!! can't wait to go and see all the nice cars Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ghost

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 2:42 pm

yeah me 2 it will be fun to see everyone
Back to top Go down
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Riptide

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 6:09 pm

I'll attempt to make a showing. Gone fishing part of that day so hopefully I'll get back into town in time and won't be wiped out.
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 6:36 pm

i hope a majority shows up, i want to speak to everyone at the same time, just so i dont have to repeat myself haha King
Back to top Go down
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Riptide

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 8:18 pm

Bring a bullhorn. Smile
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 8:25 pm

Riptide wrote:
Bring a bullhorn. Smile
owe, didn't you know, i have one built into my kneck King
i am a loudmouth and i aint afraid to show everyone haha lol!
Back to top Go down
Turbo1k
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
Turbo1k

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 8:27 pm

turbotudor wrote:
Riptide wrote:
Bring a bullhorn. Smile
owe, didn't you know, i have one built into my kneck King
i am a loudmouth and i aint afraid to show everyone haha lol!

I second that..... lol! u get that pic i sent you??
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 8:31 pm

yessir King
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 10:04 pm

Ok, if there's no rain, the big banana will be there. Otherwise, I'll be there with the DD.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 12:10 pm

Pretty excited to see the turnout here. I will have all my decals with me for Lewistown and MAEC.
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 12:16 pm

Keeping my fingers crossed for good weather, but it doesn't look too good......
Back to top Go down
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ghost

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 12:24 pm

yeha it dont do it todd .
pryin for good weather but the forcast sucks atm . hopin it changes
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 12:26 pm

I'm still going if the weather is crappy, just have to chill inside like other previous meets. IF this is the case, we should just push for EVERYONE to show up at the Amend Park Meet on the 17th!! Smile
Back to top Go down
BlueSteel
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
BlueSteel

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 12:48 pm

8 p.m.?
Back to top Go down
heeb101
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
heeb101

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 1:52 pm

I wish the Amend park meet was on the 18th since I am one of the few that has to work on Saturdays...... Sad
Back to top Go down
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ghost

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 2:09 pm

i jsut dotn want it to rain or be shitty

i wanna rock my t-tops dammit
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 2:28 pm

91FiveOh wrote:
8 p.m.?
some where between quarter to seven to seven thirty is usually when folks start showing up. King
Back to top Go down
BlueSteel
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
BlueSteel

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 3:15 pm

Alright.. I suppose I'll show myself at this one, haha.
Back to top Go down
Heavymod
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]
Heavymod

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 8:31 pm

Hope the weather is good....will be there to see some more rides hopefully.
Back to top Go down
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ghost

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 8:37 pm

heavy mod i liked ur old name better lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rocket_z350
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
rocket_z350

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 9:46 pm

Count me in!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next