Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]

Go down 
+36
fastback959
686raptor
kagekun
Cyfun
WarWagon
Sicarius
K-Dub
haproot
brnin8r
zum
pumpitupdj.com
White_Trash
dba_58
Foot_tit
Da_Terrorist
Cake
04 Wagon Boy
zinda1
rocket_z350
Heavymod
Riptide
hatchstatus62
.-DoUbLe @-.
heeb101
ghost
KICKERzx2
shawnss
BlueSteel
BlackedOut04
Turbo1k
a-thomp
turbotudor
ZipDriveX
BUZBYU
05judge
DoodieHead
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 11:11 pm

holy shit that thing ran right with the ZR1. pretty crazy for the price difference.
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 11:12 pm

Yup, and scroll down and you can see what my base Z51 did without tires and boost. Not bad either. It bested the 06 Viper.
Back to top Go down
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ghost

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 11:13 pm

u got a sweet car buzz .. lol ill never have enough to get one but dam i sure like lookin
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 11:15 pm

ghost wrote:
u got a sweet car buzz .. lol ill never have enough to get one but dam i sure like lookin

You can drive it if you want Sam. once you get to about 4500 rpm, hold on baby. The boost kick is wild to 6500. Cool
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 11:19 pm

Here's a Callaway Z06, 700hp. It's $25,000 (extra) to make it a Callaway.

This is the owners son. Can't remember his name. I told him I want it if he ever wants to sell it but I'd never buy it. The top don't come off. Cool

OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 CRW_5540
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 11:43 pm

Great turnout tonight everyone! I counted over 45 cars!!! Awesome to see Christian in the sick ass GTR givin a few folks rides Smile I'm waiting for Cy to post his pics, he got some good ones lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/317696
Foot_tit
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
Foot_tit

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 11:54 pm

very fun night! good to see so many people out!
Back to top Go down
pumpitupdj.com
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
pumpitupdj.com

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 12:18 am

Yeah it was real fun! Sorry I could not stay longer and give more rides =/ Buz, love your vette and all you have done to it! I, personally would rather mod a basic car then buy a slightly better-performing model.... but I like tinkering with things.

Hopefully I can convince my dad to go for the AMS Performance goodies for his GT-R. Smile I'm thinking cat-back exhaust, new intake elements, and Cobb AP tune should net around 100hp, putting it just below 600 at the crank.
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 12:24 am

pumpitupdj.com wrote:
Yeah it was real fun! Sorry I could not stay longer and give more rides =/ Buz, love your vette and all you have done to it! I, personally would rather mod a basic car then buy a slightly better-performing model.... but I like tinkering with things.

Hopefully I can convince my dad to go for the AMS Performance goodies for his GT-R. Smile I'm thinking cat-back exhaust, new intake elements, and Cobb AP tune should net around 100hp, putting it just below 600 at the crank.

that GT-R is way sweeter in person than in pictures. What a great car!!

Call me after the mods and we'll run them again. Cool
Back to top Go down
zum
[FETUS]
[FETUS]
zum

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 12:38 am

I forgot all about the meet. Wanted to stop by too.

pumpitupdj.com wrote:
Hopefully I can convince my dad to go for the AMS Performance goodies for his GT-R.
I met the guys from AMS in Georgia at Z Nationals/GT-R Nationals last year. They had some awesome shit there.
Back to top Go down
BlueSteel
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
BlueSteel

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 12:59 am

I was there for a while, talked to some familiar faces, didnt get to meet Mike tho. And didnt get to talk to Sam like i wanted too. Oh well there is always next time.
Back to top Go down
hatchstatus62
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]
hatchstatus62

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 1:24 am

Wholy s***t .. awsome turnout tonight. got to see alotta cool cars and meet some awsome people too. Really glad i whent tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 1:49 am

yea man good deal tonight... gonna have to drop by and check out my project one of these days. maybe once it's nice and warm out and i got some more parts to finish the job. maybe when i buy those axles Razz
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 7:34 am

Thanks to everyone that showed up. I am guessing we had over 80 people there, which is pretty sweet. My apologies for running out of stickers. I really did not expect to have so many people ask for them. I am calling Scott tomorrow and starting the second batch. Should have stickers at every meet from here on out.

Could not have been happier with the turnout. Between Jason and his supercharger, Buzz and his sweet Vette, and Christian rolling the GT-R, I personally think this is our best meet yet. Cannot wait for the Amend Park meet as we can actually relax and chill in the grass.

Thanks again for everyone showing up with their sweet rides last night. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.maecforum.com
brnin8r
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
brnin8r

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 10:30 am

Wish I coulda been there. with working till 7:30, then helping Cy w/his pool table; by the time I got home it was like 8:40, and w/our fridge being on the fritz, I had to stop and get ice, dump water from my coolers and my wife was still baking for Easter and stuff. It was 10pm b/4 I had a chance to settle down w/my puppies and wrestle for a few minutes. There's always next time, plus really looking fwd to the BTR!
Back to top Go down
haproot
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 12:37 pm

I had a great time! And after a ride in the GTR my butt dyno is totally broken now... Smile

Now I need a ride in the malilbu and the vette...
Back to top Go down
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ghost

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 12:54 pm

91FiveOh wrote:
I was there for a while, talked to some familiar faces, didnt get to meet Mike tho. And didnt get to talk to Sam like i wanted too. Oh well there is always next time.

yeah sorry bout that , i saw sum faces i hadnt seen in a while . ill make sure an talk with ya
Back to top Go down
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ghost

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 12:57 pm

BUZBYU wrote:
ghost wrote:

You can drive it if you want Sam. once you get to about 4500 rpm, hold on baby. The boost kick is wild to 6500. Cool

man buzz i appreciate that . no worries about hangin on. . lauchin on nos outta the hole at 55oo rpm cant be any less wild lol

hell id just settle for a ride What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
BlueSteel
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
BlueSteel

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 1:09 pm

ghost wrote:
91FiveOh wrote:

yeah sorry bout that , i saw sum faces i hadnt seen in a while . ill make sure an talk with ya

Its alright, I'll catch ya next time.. I did park next to your capri though
Back to top Go down
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ghost

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 1:16 pm

that wasnt a capri lol that was an 82 gt . the capri wont be out for a few weeks yet cyclops
Back to top Go down
rocket_z350
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
rocket_z350

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 1:55 pm

Man I'm so bummed that I missed most of you guys! I showed up around 8:30 and there was only a few people left! I heard that there was a nissan gtr there as well? well, I guess there is always next time!
Back to top Go down
BlueSteel
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
BlueSteel

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 2:26 pm

ghost wrote:
that wasnt a capri lol that was an 82 gt . the capri wont be out for a few weeks yet cyclops

oops lol, well I parked next to the 82 gt then lol
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 2:35 pm

rocket_z350 wrote:
Man I'm so bummed that I missed most of you guys! I showed up around 8:30 and there was only a few people left! I heard that there was a nissan gtr there as well? well, I guess there is always next time!

Really? I'm pretty sure I didn't leave until like 9 and there were still about 25 or so cars in the lot. Were u sittin in KMart later that night?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/317696
rocket_z350
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
rocket_z350

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 3:01 pm

I seen you drivin on 24th while I was heading there. but, no I wasn't at kmart, I seen the black vette there too. It could of closer to 9 when I got there...
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 3:20 pm

pretty damn good turnout last night Very Happy makes me smile everytime i think of all of us getting together.
my only complaint is wind, and yes i know mike likes wind, but come on, why last night? anyways, was nice to meet new peeps and talk to some friends i hadn't seen inna while, looking forward to next time King
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 3:37 pm

I left at 9pm and there were still a lot of cars there although I don't how many. Good to see/meet everyone.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 4:02 pm

Wind is only my friend when there is snow under it.

SNOW = NO WIND
NO SNOW = TOO MUCH WIND
Back to top Go down
http://www.maecforum.com
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 6:37 pm

regaurdless, it twas a good turn out and it was nice to meet some new, and visit with some old friends too King
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 7:36 pm

turbotudor wrote:
regaurdless, it twas a good turn out and it was nice to meet some new, and visit with some old friends too King

Yup. Great time. It's going to take me a while to get used to everyone's names but that's why you meet. Cool
Back to top Go down
K-Dub
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]
K-Dub

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 8:47 pm

Damn i wish i was there. But i had to go to South Dakota my wife's uncle was in a car wreck an died. Man I don't think i wanna do that drive 11 hrs driving there an 10 on the way back.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 12:50 am

here are a couple of quick pix

OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 _FMG4357-1-1024

OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 _FMG4368-1-1024

OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 _FMG4365-1-800

OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 _FMG4361-1-1024

OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 _FMG4370-1-1024
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbon-photography.com
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 6:45 am

NIce pictures frank. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueSteel
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
BlueSteel

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 8:08 am

haha look who's mustang is in the background of that second pic of the vette.. lol
Back to top Go down
WarWagon
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
WarWagon

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 11:37 am

dam im so pissed i was stuck in california and missed this meet....oh well some things just have a higher priority i guess i will try and get to the next one
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 2:41 pm

Gracias Shawn
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbon-photography.com
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ghost

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 2:54 pm

great pics . lol i made it in the background cheers
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 3:34 pm

im thinking we should put together a club scrap book since it has grown soooo much over the last 6 months. i really enjoy being able to be a part of such a great group of car guys, thanks King
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 3:59 pm

turbotudor wrote:
im thinking we should put together a club scrap book since it has grown soooo much over the last 6 months. i really enjoy being able to be a part of such a great group of car guys, thanks King

yeah me to. i just like how for the most part everybody gets along. the other cool thing is that these are people we can meet easily. unlike some other forums im on. all you will ever know is a screen name. its good to be a automotive enthusiast. Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
rocket_z350
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
rocket_z350

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 5:42 pm

those pics are sweet. Very nice cars!
Back to top Go down
Cyfun
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Cyfun

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 10:36 pm

Was a great meet. Wish I'd gotten there earlier. Missed the GT-R. Oh well, at least now I have a pool table sitting in my back yard. You folks are welcome to come play anytime.

Nice pics, Frank! I like the shot of the STS turbo. Smile

I updated my album with the pics I got, including an interesting purple reflection on that MR2, and Todd getting dirty with a milk shake sign:

http://picasaweb.google.com/cyfun06/MAEC?feat=directlink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cyfun/
a-thomp
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 3:08 pm

i was the only one that chased Buzz and Christian racing down King. It was so awesome i was right behind them. Buzz you layed down like 150 foot burn marks from a 40 mph rolling start. that was soooooo sick!!! they did three races and they all were so close. frickin awesome!!
Back to top Go down
a-thomp
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 3:09 pm

Buzz i wanna drive your vette too. sittin in it wasn't good enough haha. it sure was nice sitting in it though! great car
Back to top Go down
kagekun
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
kagekun

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 3:48 pm

aaagh y didnt someone call me, I could have cancelled the date with wifey for a GTR sighting!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3219131
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ghost

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 3:56 pm

i would have but dont got it bud / i thinks his brakes are bigger than my rims lol lol!
Back to top Go down
686raptor
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
686raptor

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 5:02 pm

Damn missed this one, sorry guys! We got back from vegas monday night and i come down with a bad cold wednesday night and was stuck in bed until sunday. I'll make the next one. Hey is anyone going to the car show in missoula the 1st of may?
Back to top Go down
pumpitupdj.com
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
pumpitupdj.com

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 5:17 pm

kagekun wrote:
aaagh y didnt someone call me, I could have cancelled the date with wifey for a GTR sighting!

Don't worry, she will be out again Smile

And the rotors are 15" Very Happy 6piston fronts 4 rears
Back to top Go down
rocket_z350
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
rocket_z350

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 10:44 pm

I just want a ride in both cars!!!!!!! lol! I rode in the yellow lambo gallardo last summer, would like to see if these cars are faster!!!
Back to top Go down
rocket_z350
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
rocket_z350

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 10:45 pm

Oh yeah, those cars would be the gtr and buzz's vette!!!
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 11:24 pm

boo hoo, nobody ever thinks my car is fast, haha, just the way i like it, more grocery money that way King
Back to top Go down
kagekun
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
kagekun

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 3:01 am

^^^

cause its not fast, YEA I SAID IT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3219131
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]   OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON   [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OUR FIRST 'LARGE' GATHERING OF THE SEASON [ APRIL 3rd @ CITY BREW ]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next