Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)

Go down 
+43
CruzinSL
686raptor
nate jackson
BLUBLS
Brett@K&KPerformance
smd
zinda1
wile2k
Tyler.McKinley
02 bugeye-baby
Justin S
$F-5$ Inc.
usmctx
rocket_z350
92civic
dyno76
billythekid
AZ93
a-thomp
DreamCharger1969
White_Trash
ProOnThaSnow
Aviglakis
Turbo1k
fastback959
kagekun
Devin
b1r - TS
ts4l
Dr.Auto
WarWagon
Novaflash2002
BruisedTurd
shawnss
04 Wagon Boy
mr2_jordan
BlueSteel
f20bmt
Riptide
DJ Hobbles
DoodieHead
ghost
turbotudor
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 11:57 pm

actually, seeing people make them FWD's hook on the streets makes me realize it can be done, although i know it's way easier to get a RWD to hook on the streets. not hatin, just saying i am way more weary of a 400hp RWD than a 400hp FWD... King
Back to top Go down
Aviglakis
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]

kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 1:49 am

all about slicks. you up the turbo on the srt-4 yet? My ebay turbo finally exploded.
Back to top Go down
kagekun
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
kagekun

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 2:19 am

still small stocker, as soon as I get my real job Ill be upping to a D44 or 60trim
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3219131
ProOnThaSnow
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
ProOnThaSnow

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 4:18 pm

I rolled up next to a 1994 Geo Metro the other day. The guy turned, nodded his head, and went for it. He smoked me.

just playing, but I know my car is slow, and don't drive it like it is fast...

Also, Making a FWD Hook up is a little bit more of a task, but with the right amount of knowledge it is quite feasible. True it is "harder", but that is half the fun.
Back to top Go down
White_Trash
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 10:40 pm

I ran over a cat today....does that count as a kill? cat
Back to top Go down
mr2_jordan
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
mr2_jordan

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 11:10 pm

yeah that's a kill, but i wuv my kitty and if i ever knew someone ran over mine i'd raise some hell! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
White_Trash
[NEWBIE]
[NEWBIE]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 11:24 pm

mr2_jordan wrote:
yeah that's a kill, but i wuv my kitty and if i ever knew someone ran over mine i'd raise some hell! Twisted Evil

Was as accident! Sad
Back to top Go down
mr2_jordan
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
mr2_jordan

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 2:13 am

well if that's the case, sorry for your bad luck. cat
Back to top Go down
DreamCharger1969
[FETUS]
[FETUS]
DreamCharger1969

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 1:51 am

Lets See it would have been 2008 I was in my 69 charger with nothing going on kmart style on 24, and i decided to roll on home, and a little lime green honda hatch followed me onto the king ave highway headed towards Lockwood, he was doing his ricer show passing me in the fast lane (kids name is Kevin, lives in Worden?) And so i push a little harder on the pedal and catch him for fun, and a little bit more and nose past his car and let off, he accelerates more, i push harder nose past him again! (my speedometer doesnt work) Were passing 27th street exit, Ive nosed past him several times showing him im faster and you are dumb for trying, we top the hill on the highway on the downward slope towards the lockwood bridge curve, he rolls down his window and gives me the thats all i got look, and i smile knowing i have damn near 1/5 pedal to the floor board- I punch it take off from him till he is a single blur of light behind me and go home never see him again, next time up on 24th I asked him how fast we were going when i left him in the dust- He says "buck 30" Smile
Back to top Go down
DreamCharger1969
[FETUS]
[FETUS]
DreamCharger1969

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 2:07 am

Got another one, actually many, but after this one ill shut up for a while, headed up broadwater to play around on 24, a red GTP pulls up next to me before the big hill, I notice his badging, think supercharger to myself, could be fun, we ended up racing and I blew him away from a roll in first gear, slammed into second, and he had me by a nose all through that gear, hit 3rd and slowly began pulling on him, passing him, had him by a nose, we were going damn fast, too fast for in town topping a blind hill, we both slammed on the brakes before APC for the red light. Both smilin I asked him how fast he was going before we started stopping, (my speedo doesnt work, neither do my 2 fuel gauges haha) and he says "around one fourty five"

I have since had respect for the GTP lol

And the time i got my ass handed to me royally was at the beginning of broad water by the fuel station, a dark metallic blue step side chevy, i think Mr. Welderup's, big blower hangin out, 5 spoke chrome rims, passenger yells to me go any time youre ready, i wait to try and get a suprise jump more or less knowing im going to get stomped, and nai it in first gear, and by the time i was going to shift to second the truck had passed me by 6 or so car lengths and was so loud I couldnt even hear my car to shift to 2nd gear. I shift my car by sound, only really pay attention to the tach on high speed driving. Havent bothered trying to pick shift points in my car beings the trans is so worthless.
Back to top Go down
fastback959
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
fastback959

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 9:22 am

^ good times, that truck is bad ass!! and i hvae g-tech a GTP at 14.8 stock Very Happy
Back to top Go down
a-thomp
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 3:29 pm

driving home last night this punk in a 1998 or 1999 or 2000 Accord with badly painted hub caps flew by me revvin lookin for a race. i didn't play along for a long time and he just kept on a revvin. so i popped it in second and raced off. killed him. once i shifted into 3rd at around 85 something like that he was so far behind. awesome putting him in his place. took him off guard and smoked him cheers
Back to top Go down
AZ93
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
AZ93

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 4:29 pm

haha that accords a poser it gets annoying. dreamcharger nice stories. i love em. i definetly wanna take a look at the charger sometime though looks sweet.
Back to top Go down
Turbo1k
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
Turbo1k

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 6:22 pm

*sigh* must be nice to get races............... Sad
Back to top Go down
a-thomp
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 10:58 pm

haha the stupid punk was beggin' for it!! then i whipped him so bad at the next light he didn't even pull up next to me. haha and i don't think anyone wants to race a GSXR in my opinion. noone wants to lose THAT badly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 11:09 pm

i tried tonight...he butchered me, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.advocare.com/110212981/Store/default.aspx
AZ93
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
AZ93

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 8:52 pm

haha im sure travis or the white accord would just mess with him enough and hell try it.
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 12:52 am

i may be buying a 91 Civic SI hatchback here soon..probably smoke travis................stock.
Back to top Go down
BlueSteel
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
BlueSteel

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 5:11 pm

if your talking about Travis Rudolph think again. His honda is fast and is on the bottle now.
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 6:28 pm

zack raced it in his dads diesel before it was on the bottle, and ripped on it. but i will get another turbo car Smile
Back to top Go down
dyno76
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
dyno76

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 6:51 pm

91FiveOh wrote:
if your talking about Travis Rudolph think again. His honda is fast and is on the bottle now.

Who is this and what kinda of car???
Back to top Go down
BlueSteel
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
BlueSteel

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 1:42 am

I'm just sayin dude his car is fast for what it is, just don't get too confident I've seen him beat a turbo car before, you won't beat him in a stock Honda I'll tell u that.

His name is Travis and he drives a 89 Honda civic
Back to top Go down
92civic
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
92civic

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 9:28 pm

i spanked travis with my hatch
Back to top Go down
fastback959
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
fastback959

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 10:56 pm

^ stop by and pick up my G-tech , sucker kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Suspect
Back to top Go down
rocket_z350
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
rocket_z350

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 11:10 pm

fastback959 wrote:
^ stop by and pick up my G-tech , sucker kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Suspect

What kind of g tech you have?
Back to top Go down
BlueSteel
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
BlueSteel

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 1:44 am

92civic wrote:
i spanked travis with my hatch

Is your hatch stock tho?
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 1:53 am

travis' girlfriend said he isn't on the bottle...and that he is lying to everybody..but idk.
Back to top Go down
BlueSteel
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
BlueSteel

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 11:46 am

haha ok.
Back to top Go down
usmctx
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
usmctx

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 12:03 pm

most people don't say if they are... if they are lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pittsburghsingles
BlueSteel
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
BlueSteel

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 12:39 pm

usmctx wrote:
most people don't say if they are... if they are lol

Exactly
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 12:46 pm

thats why i said i dont know..
Back to top Go down
kagekun
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
kagekun

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2010, 1:19 am

^^^^

Killed
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2010, 2:22 pm

lol, yes, you did beat me..barely though..when i get a tune, we need to race again.
Back to top Go down
b1r - TS
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
b1r - TS

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2010, 2:58 pm

billythekid wrote:
lol, yes, you did beat me..barely though..when i get a tune, we need to race again.

I love the forever on-going arguemnt of.... "well you just wait!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamsprock.com
kagekun
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
kagekun

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2010, 3:35 pm

lol its okay, he wasnt tuned, but I wasnt running meth and was only at 20psi, it all balances out pretty well
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2010, 8:50 pm

it wasn't really a "oh just wait" it was a "i wanna see how much faster my car is tuned compared to not"
Back to top Go down
92civic
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
92civic

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 10:07 am

billy is car done yet
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 1:31 pm

nope, not until like sunday..
Back to top Go down
$F-5$ Inc.
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 1:46 pm

91FiveOh wrote:
haha ok.
i have beat this 5.0 about a dozen times. but is sure is nice to look at!
Back to top Go down
http://bigskysubaru.com
Justin S
[FETUS]
[FETUS]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 2:10 pm

Back to top Go down
WarWagon
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
WarWagon

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 2:25 pm

THE ASSHOLE wrote:
91FiveOh wrote:
haha ok.
And what do you drive?
Back to top Go down
$F-5$ Inc.
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 3:04 pm

WarWagon wrote:
THE ASSHOLE wrote:
91FiveOh wrote:
haha ok.
And what do you drive?
THAT IS THAT YOUNG KIDS CHERRIED 5.0 ISNT IT?he has a white one he also drives that really slow. if thats not the sme stang then im wrong.
kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Lewistown92
Back to top Go down
http://bigskysubaru.com
BlueSteel
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
BlueSteel

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 4:28 pm

So what if you have beat me? Its just a race doesnt really matter, I do it because it is fun and I enjoy driving my car.

And it is cherry because i have put in the hard work and hard eared money to make it that way.

haha although if this is jeremy then he is prolly just being a smartass
Back to top Go down
Riptide
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
Riptide

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 5:14 pm

Asshole has a Subaru 06 WRX TR. It ran a 13.7 ET last I heard.
Back to top Go down
BruisedTurd
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
BruisedTurd

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 5:26 pm

I got SMOKED by a newer black Rabbit GTI a couple weeks back (no Shawn not an R32). Pretty loud car. Funny as shit too cuz my mom was w/ me and she was holding 4 blizzards. Cracked me up to see her tense up and when I hit 2nd it threw her back and she damn near got ice creamed. By 2nd gear tho he was up on me pretty good so I shut her down. Nice car.
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 5:46 pm

hell I have raced that 5.0 not joke probably 20 plus time. He's a good sport. I like having younger guy like him around. He's not one of those kids who talks about how fast his car is. Then they will never race. Plus he building his car the right way. He dosent just seem to add pointless stuff.
Back to top Go down
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ghost

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 6:24 pm

THE ASSHOLE wrote:
WarWagon wrote:
THE ASSHOLE wrote:
91FiveOh wrote:
haha ok.
And what do you drive?
THAT IS THAT YOUNG KIDS CHERRIED 5.0 ISNT IT?he has a white one he also drives that really slow. if thats not the sme stang then im wrong.
kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Lewistown92

well if u need to race a 5.0 , race mine .... King
Back to top Go down
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ghost

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 6:25 pm

Riptide wrote:
Asshole has a Subaru 06 WRX TR. It ran a 13.7 ET last I heard.

lol owen
Back to top Go down
WarWagon
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
WarWagon

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 6:58 pm

If you chase, its a race....and if u lose shake hands and run em again haha
Back to top Go down
02 bugeye-baby
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 8:36 pm

BruisedTurd wrote:
I got SMOKED by a newer black Rabbit GTI a couple weeks back (no Shawn not an R32). Pretty loud car. Funny as shit too cuz my mom was w/ me and she was holding 4 blizzards. Cracked me up to see her tense up and when I hit 2nd it threw her back and she damn near got ice creamed. By 2nd gear tho he was up on me pretty good so I shut her down. Nice car.
i know that kid he has alot of work done to it, took it to denver to get chip and exhaust and other stuff i just forgot off the top of my head, very nice car
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)   kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kill stories from the streets (if you don't like streetracing, please stay out of this forum)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next