Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Beartooth Run: 2010!!

Go down 
+45
f20bmt
88civichatch
dyno76
sriehl
mad_dawg84
BlondieMt
Pukes
subyjunky23
smd
Cyfun
fiveohhhstang
rocket_z350
Shark03
ford_racer
SeizeFate
mr2_jordan
Sethman
BUZBYU
BlackedOut04
billythekid
stimutacks
Sicarius
DJ Hobbles
ts4l
Efn JP
ProOnThaSnow
jdmsolutions
Dr.Auto
Boostnek6206
ghost
DoodieHead
usmctx
DigitalSpecV03
.-DoUbLe @-.
brnin8r
04 Wagon Boy
turbotudor
xpoisonfreex
zinda1
whitebugeye
05judge
shawnss
BlueSteel
ScoobyBlack
ZipDriveX
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sicarius
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
Sicarius

Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 8:51 pm

stimutacks wrote:
not supporting him. Just saying to be expected with the road conditions, weather, drivers, types of cars etc......

something was bound to happen.

If you are too stupid to recognize the road conditions and adjust your driving accordingly then you should go back to riding a bicycle and stay away from automobiles. Road conditions are no excuse for shitty driving. Its like saying " there's a water puddle over there, it's to be expected that he would drown in it" Uhhh, Really?!... Wow! Evidentally driving tests should get harder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbon-photography.com
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 8:57 pm

I like the fact when people think it was a 'GOOD DAY' when no one dies. Pretty sure you would be upset if some retard damaged the front end on your vehicle due to bad driving, I know I would be pissed.

There is a difference between a storm and a retard behind a wheel. One is controllable. I would rather rant about the one that can be controlled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maecforum.com
fiveohhhstang
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
fiveohhhstang

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:04 pm

Sicarius wrote:
stimutacks wrote:
not supporting him. Just saying to be expected with the road conditions, weather, drivers, types of cars etc......

If you are too stupid to recognize the road conditions and adjust your driving accordingly then you should go back to riding a bicycle and stay away from automobiles. Road conditions are no excuse for shitty driving. Its like saying " there's a water puddle over there, it's to be expected that he would drown in it" Uhhh, Really?!... Wow! Evidentally driving tests should get harder.

Honestly when you get that many people together there are going to be some people doing stupid shit. He did apologize for it, however. If you are that upset about it, like I already said, you need to get in touch with him and work something out. Calling him an idiot about it on here isn't going to fix your windshield. I would get on BSS and send him a pm about it or something.

Everyone needs to lighten up about stuff, imo. If it were my car, yeah it would suck but when you get a group of people together and expect to get going at speeds of 100+ (as MORE than half of the group was doing) shit will happen. That's the breaks.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:10 pm

I have been on the run for 4 years in a row (minus this year) and never had any issues. The problem is people have no courtesy these days for others things, it is rather disappointing. Like I said earlier, the outcome would have been much different if it were my car.
Back to top Go down
fiveohhhstang
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
fiveohhhstang

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:13 pm

DoodieHead [ADMIN] wrote:
I have been on the run for 4 years in a row (minus this year) and never had any issues. The problem is people have no courtesy these days for others things, it is rather disappointing.

Again, that happens wherever you go. In all honesty it doesn't surprise me. It's sad, yeah, but it's the way people are anymore. Maybe there was a miscommunication between them or something, who knows? I think it sucks that this guy is getting shit for being an "idiot" when he's not here to make things right even.

We almost got rear ended at the top of the pass and if we would have, it would have sucked, but that's what happens when everyone drives fast and close together. I'm not trying to defend the guy, but I'm saying that it's just life. It's the risk you run driving. Neutral
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:16 pm

I dont know where it say that the BTR is about driving like an idiot. You will have to let me know where you read that. The earlier year runs were much more relaxed and just about the drive, some might even call it SAFE!
Back to top Go down
fiveohhhstang
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
fiveohhhstang

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:21 pm

I dont know where it say that the BTR is about driving like an idiot. You will have to let me know where you read that. The earlier year runs were much more relaxed and just about the drive, some might even call it SAFE!

I wasn't there to drive like an idiot, nor did we take part in that. I was unimpressed with MORE than several of the people there. I saw at least 3-4 people pass on double yellow lines and around pretty blind corners. I'm not defending the guy (as it probably seems), but it doesn't get the guy with the broken windshield anywhere to come on here and bitch about it. I understand he's upset but he needs to get in touch with antigrn and try to work something out monetarily. It sucks that we all go on this cruise and were supposed to have a good time and all we hear is bitching about it. That doesn't make me want to come back at all.

When you get that many people together with fast or modded cars, people will drive like idiots. It's just how it is. BTR might not condone it or even allow it, but people will be people.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:22 pm

fiveohhhstang wrote:
Sicarius wrote:
stimutacks wrote:

Honestly when you get that many people together there are going to be some people doing stupid shit. He did apologize for it, however. If you are that upset about it, like I already said, you need to get in touch with him and work something out. Calling him an idiot about it on here isn't going to fix your windshield. I would get on BSS and send him a pm about it or something.

Everyone needs to lighten up about stuff, imo. If it were my car, yeah it would suck but when you get a group of people together and expect to get going at speeds of 100+ (as MORE than half of the group was doing) shit will happen. That's the breaks.

Well maybe some people shouldn't be invited back if they can't find any consideration of other people's property. And I will lighten up when I FUCKING feel like it... It wasn't your car. If you drive 100mph, learn the distances to operate properly at that speed.
It's like you people keep making excuses for SHITTY driving... coincidence? maybe not. The BTR wasn't intended for learners permits. If you can't drive, stay the hell away from me.
If this shit happens next year, someones getting bounced off the concrete.

Listen, other than the one incident with the two tone Ass Hat, the cruise was great. I have always enjoyed it, and yes there are alway smacktards, but I have never seen soo many newbies defending shitty driving. Thats why I am ranting. Its as if you guys are sucking ANTIGRN cock or something.

Last edited by Sicarius on June 20th 2010, 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
f20bmt
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
f20bmt

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:26 pm

Well I had fun.
Back to top Go down
fiveohhhstang
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
fiveohhhstang

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:27 pm

Sicarius wrote:
fiveohhhstang wrote:
Sicarius wrote:
stimutacks wrote:

Well maybe some people shouldn't be invited back if they can't find any consideration of other people's property. And I will lighten up when I FUCKING feel like it... It wasn't your car. If you drive 100mph, learn the distances to operate properly at that speed.
It's like you people keep making excuses for SHITTY driving... coincidence? maybe not. The BTR wasn't intended for learners permits. If you can't drive, stay the hell away from me.
If this shit happens next year, someones getting bounced off the concrete.

Dude, you need to take appropriate action about it then and get in touch with that guy somehow. Making threats on here is just stupid. Go on BSS and tell him he needs to pay for the damage. Be an adult about getting the problem solved. study
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:30 pm

Who the Fuck do you think you are talking to nube
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:31 pm

^^ AMEN. I didnt spend thousands of dollars on my car to let it sit in the garage, I love to drive and that is that. Runs like this are suppose to be a friendly get together to enjoy the scenery, not some uncontrolled speed contest to the top. I am sorry, but letting this go is not to going to happen. I recall the first year I went there was a much older crowd for the run which was very relaxed and now it is all younger people that drive like morons. One of these days there is going to be a serious accident and the run will be no longer.
Back to top Go down
fiveohhhstang
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
fiveohhhstang

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:32 pm

Sicarius wrote:
Who the Fuck do you think you are talking to nube

Just because I'm new I can't talk to anyone here? Wow. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ford_racer
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
ford_racer

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:32 pm

I also had fun.

While it's super unfortunate it had to happen, sometimes stuff does happen.

Frank, I think what my gf has to say is that there are more productive ways to focus your energy. We aren't saying you don't have a reason to get mad, just that it might not have been the guys fault as much as you want it to be. Personally, if things happened just like you say they did, I feel he should help with your deductible.

There's a difference between, lets say, had he cut in front of you knowing gravel was there in an effort to ruin your car. But because he did something stupid, passing on a double yellow line and putting the oncoming people's health in jeopardy, and therefore having to cut in front of you, he is responsible. Had he just been traveling in front of you and the rocks had been kicked up as a result of normal driving, I'd write it off as the dangers of traveling on such roads.

If you want, if I see him, I'll let him know you're wanting to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
http://bigskyautoforums.com
ford_racer
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
ford_racer

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:33 pm

^^ AMEN. I didnt spend thousands of dollars on my car to let it sit in the garage, I love to drive and that is that. Runs like this are suppose to be a friendly get together to enjoy the scenery, not some uncontrolled speed contest to the top. I am sorry, but letting this go is not to going to happen. I recall the first year I went there was a much older crowd for the run which was very relaxed and now it is all younger people that drive like morons. One of these days there is going to be a serious accident and the run will be no longer.

FWIW, the guy in question looked to be in his early to mid 30s.

I don't know if you guys who were there remember, but it was the guy who showed up at Alltel in a blue Subaru jacket. Looked like a race team jacket or something of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:40 pm

Since you are soo forgiving... the next time I see your stang in a parking, I guess it will be alright to hit your car in the rear. Does that come with the territory or to be expected? please let me know so I know to conduct myself.
Back to top Go down
ford_racer
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
ford_racer

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:42 pm

I never said you needed to forgive him.
Back to top Go down
stimutacks
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
stimutacks

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:42 pm

I'm not sucking his cock A%*#wipe. No one is defending him but just giving insite on how to move forward with the incident. no one can change the event or go back in time. You'll get more people pissed at you for no reason if you keep attacking anyone you deem an enemy or target.

If this is how you wana treat people on the forum then "ohwell" it happened to you.

He was dumb for driving like that but I can witness to a few other drivers who drove dangerous at times. But that is what you get when you go on this kinda run. I saw it right out of red lodge and i was like...."thinking cap on".....so i decided to stay behind or way in front away from the madness.

You can stay pissed the whole week, month, year over it or move on and solve the problem at hand...your car and his driving.

You could learn something from it.

1. You can't avoid these drivers if you drive around them...especially this large a pack...someone is boudn to do something dumb.

2. Stay behind or stay ahead of the group to avoid messes like this.

3. remember if 20 or 30 or 50 cars go.....in ODDS 1 will get damaged from nature or human.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/504536672
Sicarius
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:43 pm

It's not so much the money, it's the effort of an apology, which I did not get. Thats all. I am guessing that you know this ANTI GRN guy?
Back to top Go down
fiveohhhstang
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
fiveohhhstang

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:43 pm

Sicarius wrote:
Since you are soo forgiving... the next time I see your stang in a parking, I guess it will be alright to hit your car in the rear. Does that come with the territory or to be expected? please let me know so I know to conduct myself.

Very mature. I thought it was nice to find a local site but I'm not sticking around if I'm going to be treated like that.

My point the entire time has been that, while it DOES SUCK that this happened, you need to get in touch with the guy to get it fixed. That is the only way to get this solved so you don't have to pay for the damage he caused.
Back to top Go down
ford_racer
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
ford_racer

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:46 pm

Sicarius wrote:
It's not so much the money, it's the effort of an apology, which I did not get. Thats all. I am guessing that you know this ANTI GRN guy?

I don't. In fact, I don't think anyone here does.

I saw him at a gas station a few weeks back, completely unknowing to who he was or that he was even going to be at this event. Like I said, if I see him, I'll let him know what's up. I know he knew that someone was upset with him, but I don't think he knew who, at least not in Cooke City or any time before you said you talked to him.

It's definitely shitty he hasn't said anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:48 pm

stimutacks wrote:
I'm not sucking his cock A%*#wipe. No one is defending him but just giving insite on how to move forward with the incident. no one can change the event or go back in time. You'll get more people pissed at you for no reason if you keep attacking anyone you deem an enemy or target.

If this is how you wana treat people on the forum then "ohwell" it happened to you.

He was dumb for driving like that but I can witness to a few other drivers who drove dangerous at times. But that is what you get when you go on this kinda run. I saw it right out of red lodge and i was like...."thinking cap on".....so i decided to stay behind or way in front away from the madness.

You can stay pissed the whole week, month, year over it or move on and solve the problem at hand...your car and his driving.

You could learn something from it.

1. You can't avoid these drivers if you drive around them...especially this large a pack...someone is boudn to do something dumb.

2. Stay behind or stay ahead of the group to avoid messes like this.

3. remember if 20 or 30 or 50 cars go.....in ODDS 1 will get damaged from nature or human.

Wow, I was way in the back keeping a very large gap between me and the next ( to avoid the rocks ) and this two tone wagon couldn't help himself.
The whole point of the BTR is to CRUISE (google it) not race. If so .... and Shitty driving is NOT to be expected.
Back to top Go down
stimutacks
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
stimutacks

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:49 pm

Sicarius wrote:

dude if thats your idea to think about hitting someone elses vehicle to justify your point......well....i have nothing more to say. He drives dumb .... you say some dumb rude stuff to people here. leave it somewhere else than the forum. Don't go attacking people that did nothing at all to you with profanity.

sorry for the #$@wipe.
Back to top Go down
stimutacks
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
stimutacks

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:51 pm

again things are bound to happen. something could have gone wrong with me and the kia. thankfully she seemed to know to hold her car on the limits pushed. so I'll give her that. Rolling Eyes woman can drive.

but it could happen anywhere. I even came across two idiots in trucks driving that could have ran me off the cliff going the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
ScoobyBlack
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
ScoobyBlack

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:51 pm

...well hopefully everyone has vented at this point now, and issues that they may have had with other people during the run. At this point it doesn't seem very productive to just be bickering back and forth at each other; keep it to PMs. In regards to road damage, yes it's expected if it's unintentional... but if it's preventable then there is no excuse for it, certainly apologies are in order, and perhaps in future years we'll require mudflaps to be installed on cars if we anticipate much in the way of dirt. Certainly we'll have to look at enforcing distance minimums between participating cars. Rest assured all, that I'll look at revamping regulations surrounding the event to reduce damage to personal property and increase safety.

That said, most of the run this year went awesome; we did run into a bit of construction (I felt really bad for you corvette/mustang guys) but it was isolated. The weather was great until after the return to Red Lodge, and most people did drive courteously (which is why I'd like NOT for the event to be overshadowed by one or two relatively-addressable incidents).

In regards to decals, I'll get more of them this upcoming week. I'd be happy to mail them to anyone who hasn't yet gotten one. I can also hand them out to participants at any of the weekly City Brew meets.

Thanks once again all for participating! I have a bunch of video to edit up, which I'm sure will keep me busy for a few days.

Best wishes,

-Steve
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:53 pm

fiveohhhstang wrote:
Sicarius wrote:

Very mature. I thought it was nice to find a local site but I'm not sticking around if I'm going to be treated like that.

My point the entire time has been that, while it DOES SUCK that this happened, you need to get in touch with the guy to get it fixed. That is the only way to get this solved so you don't have to pay for the damage he caused.

Well, you have to excuse me, but it seems like everyones trying to condone shitty driving just because there are a lot of cars cruising together. Would you drive like that , or pass like that if it were a cop or your parents... I would think not. Just get realistic instead of defensive for a moment.
Back to top Go down
ford_racer
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
ford_racer

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:54 pm

LOL at feeling sorry for Corvette/Mustang guys. I'm thinking if that Viper had no problem with it, we shouldn't have. Hell, it probably improved our front bumper more than it hurt it.
Back to top Go down
stimutacks
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
stimutacks

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:56 pm

Seriously we don't mind ranting but attacking and going after anyone everyone about it....is called a TROLL.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:57 pm

I try to act as if it were my car that I am passing, I don't "expect" my actions to screw up your car.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:58 pm

We... as if its your forum... funny.
I wasn't attacking anybody except ANTI GRN until you started defending his driving, so check yourself.
Back to top Go down
ford_racer
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
ford_racer

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 9:59 pm

+1. I wish I knew where it was you were talking about. At one point not too far out of Redlodge, he passed us on a straight going 120 plus. I don't think it was there, however, being as I don't remember any double yellow turns right after that.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 10:00 pm

The point of this whole RANT was to stress the importance of safe driving. Nothing more disappointing than someone getting in a head on with a family taking a fun drive down the pass. BTR is really turning into a crazy race and I for one will be staying clear of it from here on out.

This post has really gotten out of control and I apologize for that as I am the one that started it, but I am here to say when people drive like idiots and something happens, they should be held accountable for it and that driver is very lucky a broken windshield is all that happened.

I am 100% sure that if people keep driving like they are up the pass there is going to be a fatality and I really hope there is no innocent people involved.

END RANT
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 10:00 pm

We can discuss it more some time at city brew, this thread is getting toasted or I imagine locked soon.
Back to top Go down
stimutacks
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
stimutacks

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 10:05 pm

I hope your attitude doesn't carry into a public place.
Back to top Go down
ford_racer
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
ford_racer

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 10:06 pm

I hope it doesn't get locked. We can still discuss things civilly.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 10:06 pm

We will keep it open. I am done venting and I think our point has been made, but I am guessing it still hasnt sunk in.

Back to fun stories.
Back to top Go down
ford_racer
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
ford_racer

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 10:07 pm

I wish I got a pic of the viper, or a video of Shaun revving at him, ha!
Back to top Go down
stimutacks
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
stimutacks

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 10:09 pm

yes ok....move on.....too bad christian couldn't come and bring the GT-R or Gallardo.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 10:10 pm

What about that cool old green and yellow BMW 2002 right in front of the Viper. It was like an old euro rally car.
Back to top Go down
stimutacks
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
stimutacks

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 10:12 pm

anyone notice the 3 newer camaros we passed?
Back to top Go down
ford_racer
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
ford_racer

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 10:18 pm

I didn't even see the Bimmer.

New Camaros don't really deserve much notice.

I did like the black 03 Cobra though.
Back to top Go down
fiveohhhstang
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
fiveohhhstang

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 10:21 pm

stimutacks wrote:
anyone notice the 3 newer camaros we passed?

Yeah, I thought that was pretty cool. I wonder if they were there doing the same thing we were haha.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 10:33 pm

And the red porsche 911 that was evidentally trailered to somewhere nearby that we saw at the pass parking lot and in Redlodge. Wierd
Back to top Go down
fiveohhhstang
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
fiveohhhstang

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 10:36 pm

Sicarius wrote:
And the red porsche 911 that was evidentally trailered to somewhere nearby that we saw at the pass parking lot and in Redlodge. Wierd

You are talking about the 1970's 911, right?

You have a pm, btw. study
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 10:39 pm

Yea the 70's 911. After you guys left, I saw it on a trailer between Roberts and Redlodge
Back to top Go down
ford_racer
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
ford_racer

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 10:40 pm

I saw it. Bitch was LOUD!
Back to top Go down
stimutacks
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
stimutacks

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 10:45 pm

great time and hope to go on another.
Back to top Go down
usmctx
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
usmctx

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 11:16 pm

ScoobyBlack wrote:

That said, most of the run this year went awesome; we did run into a bit of construction (I felt really bad for you corvette/mustang guys) but it was isolated.

-Steve

lol Thanks Steve- it actually didn't do much if any damage. That 911 came out of no where- very clean but yeah- very loud. Not "2loud"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pittsburghsingles
BlueSteel
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
BlueSteel

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 11:39 pm

I got some chips on my paint but its alright what can you expect when you cruise on the highway and with a group, worth it for the great time I had.

Still yet to see Mike's pictures lol

And maybe we can plan another one of these this summer, it doesnt have to be called BTR it can just be who ever wants to go again, i had a great time!
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 1:22 am

would be sick if there was another one, my phone made me miss out on this one Sad piece of shit alarm on it didn't go off.
Back to top Go down
https://www.advocare.com/110212981/Store/default.aspx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beartooth Run: 2010!!
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next