Montana Automotive Enthusiasts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2021 Track days in Lewistown and Helena
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby DoodieHead November 20th 2020, 8:54 am

» FS Apple MacBook Pro MD318D/A 39,1cm 2,2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD HD 6750M $650
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby datomalli21 July 14th 2015, 12:17 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:13 am

» FS HTC One M9 32GB Gold $480/Apple iPhone 6 4G 64GB $400
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Dert231 July 9th 2015, 12:12 am

» FS HTC One M9 M9u 4G LTE 32GB $500/Apple iPhone 6 16GB $390
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Gtristk200 July 7th 2015, 1:40 pm

» FS HTC One M9 Plus 32gb 4g Lte Unlocked Gunmetal $540
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Gtrikertiks010 June 28th 2015, 10:47 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby malachilexaa June 8th 2015, 1:13 am

» All-Wheel Dyno landing Mid-July
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby ts4l June 7th 2015, 6:32 pm

» WTS iPhone 6 $350 128GB S6 Edge $350 128GB Original Unlocked
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby marquisroy June 7th 2015, 1:48 am

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb Factory Unlocked $470
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby izegbadimore330 May 26th 2015, 2:53 am

» GoPro Hero 4 and Many accessories.
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby SprockCapn May 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

» FS Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Factory Unlocked $600
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Frtermaklill30 May 20th 2015, 4:20 am

» FS BLACKBERRY PASSPORT RGY181LW 32GB SQW100-1 UNLOCKED 4G $330
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Tmertlserti May 12th 2015, 10:18 pm

» FS Pioneer DDJ-SX2 - 4-Channel DJ Controller with Serato $600
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Dterrstermill3 April 30th 2015, 1:33 am

» 1995 talon seats, guages, subs,focus suspension
Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby talontsi February 15th 2015, 2:14 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Beartooth Run: 2010!!

Go down 
+45
f20bmt
88civichatch
dyno76
sriehl
mad_dawg84
BlondieMt
Pukes
subyjunky23
smd
Cyfun
fiveohhhstang
rocket_z350
Shark03
ford_racer
SeizeFate
mr2_jordan
Sethman
BUZBYU
BlackedOut04
billythekid
stimutacks
Sicarius
DJ Hobbles
ts4l
Efn JP
ProOnThaSnow
jdmsolutions
Dr.Auto
Boostnek6206
ghost
DoodieHead
usmctx
DigitalSpecV03
.-DoUbLe @-.
brnin8r
04 Wagon Boy
turbotudor
xpoisonfreex
zinda1
whitebugeye
05judge
shawnss
BlueSteel
ScoobyBlack
ZipDriveX
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ghost

Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 1:22 pm

i understand and no one was hatin on your run or why your makin it .
and we didnt make it us vs u .
u did that . re read your comments and u will see where the negativity came in
credit? it doesnt mean anything anymore . 3 years agao . drama drama .

and it isnt our btr . it and event and gathering of car enthuiasts .
as for the originators comment . btr isnt original google it .

the have been btrs for other groups for over a decade .

i guess we will agree to disagree .
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 1:27 pm

Ok, I personally don't know what the whole story is about why the "two groups" were seperated. From what I understand there was a disagreement years ago and ever since then there's been drama about it. I was hoping with this site we could put all that behind us and start anew but apparently there is still drama between a couple people and until THEY fix THEIR problems, we will always have this debate Sad

Personally I have no problem whatsoever with someone dedicating the run to a lost loved one, I too knew BA and thought it was awesome to see everyone supportin the stickers and going on the run in his honor! I hope eventually all the drama goes away and that one year we can all decide together on a "BAMBTR" and go as ONE group Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/317696
Efn JP
[FETUS]
[FETUS]
Efn JP

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 1:32 pm

Well since i have been bothered about this is abit, here i am!!

for any with questions just message me, i'll be on here more frequent now.

first post: origination of the run
http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1774019&highlight=beartooth+run

im looking at this whole debate this way, i don't care who takes the credit for origination of it, we all know who the people were behind it orginally. Name change was due to me not caring how someone else wanted to do things and was unaware someone was taking it in not to consult with me on it. i also felt i was stepping on the actually joggers toes for a run that they have done for around 40 years. i feel the new name actually has a meaning and brings back good memories. that is my story

I am not here to argue about it, I have moved on from it and feel strong about what is going to happen with the B.A.M. Cruise this year and yes it will be quite different now and as far as i know much bigger and better. You will see my first full post about the BAM Cruise after i have finished my full plans and finished working all my deals out. I hope to see you all there, well besides steve. Thanks
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 1:47 pm

Thanks for updating us JP and letting us know your side of the story. Please do let us know everything for the BAM Cruise as I'm sure many of us would like to be a part of that!
Back to top Go down
04 Wagon Boy
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 1:54 pm

Haha great way to end your post. It's that kind of attitude that pisses people off. I think it's great that you guys are having a run for your friend that died. I didn't know him but he sounded like a cool guy.

Now when you bring all of this DRAMA into it, that's where I get pissed off. I was there the second year when all of the honda guys and subaru guys and several mustang guys came together and it was fun.

It's time to get off of your high horse about who started what. Is it really that big of a deal? It's just a fucking name. We are coming together to be friends and have a better community around here. If you don't want to be a part of it then that's fine. But for God's sake, keep your drama out of here. We are all grownups, let's start acting like it.
Back to top Go down
ProOnThaSnow
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
ProOnThaSnow

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 2:28 pm

I wasn't being negative in my comments. I was actually completely calm save for the "fuckoff" comment, but that was because it was in regards to something that hits extremely close to home, and my feelings in regards to it are very strong.

The problem with the internet is that it can be percieved negatively by the reader. I am not trying to be hostile in the least, I want it settled too. The cruises aren't, nor have ever been a competition to anyone of the "Honda Guys". However, I can't speak for the other end of this "debate".

I am all for auto enthusiasts to come together as one, hence why I've gone to the extent of travelling to Washington, just for meets. We all love one thing, and the thing we all love is cars, speed, and the thrill of a great driving experience.

I will admit that sometimes our circle of friends comes across as "cocky", but that may be because we typically are content with who we know and trust. If we don't approach you to say "hi" at a meet/event, feel free initiate conversation. You'd be surprised to find that all of us are just friendly people who are true to the heart enthusiasts who are very passionate about our cars, racing, and helping each other out whenever we possibly can.
Back to top Go down
ghost
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 2:45 pm

your right the internet can be percieved in many ways .
we all have strong feelings . and i respect everyones . even if we argue

im all for keepin this a great community . supportin each other is what its all about
Back to top Go down
ts4l
[GARAGE NUT]
[GARAGE NUT]
ts4l

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 2:58 pm

There was more than a few people in the first run driving out of control that sped away and left the rest of the group to take the responsibility and deal with the law.

I just think no matter who wants to take claim for the BTR, anyone who went knows JP put in tons of work setting it all up. End of story so why hate on him for being a little bummed that a bunch of people spoiled it by driving dangerously. Not to mention the next year everyone and their dog was trying to be in charge and take credit because they went the year before and somehow thought now they are in charge. I don't know enough to say who but I did see all kinds of people saying they were planning it and turned it into a mess. I think its better off there will be two so the parties who want to can enjoy it with their friends. I personally won't go on either, just because there is no way you can control who comes and there are people I would enjoy seeing at both but I don't want to run the risk of associating with some of the people who can't follow the laws and get the rest of us in trouble.
Back to top Go down
xpoisonfreex
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
xpoisonfreex

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 4:54 pm

ok maybe i missed something but i have an honest question.

is the reason for the BAM cruise (that seems to be seperate from the BTR that this thread is about) because its a memorial cruise for brandon anderson and its suppose to be more for his close friends? or is it because people have lost sight of who originated the cruise?

seriously, im just asking. not trying to start anything. hope it doesn't sound like i am trying to be a jerk.
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 4:58 pm

From what I understand it ALL started from a miscommunication between JP and Steve having to do with the 2008 run and because of that the community has been basically split in two on the BTR-BAM subject ever since. Its sad really......
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 5:14 pm

Cant we all just get along. Very Happy Very Happy im just a automotive enthusiasts. we should all go on both cruises Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 5:44 pm

well, i for one, will go with the clubs choice on this one. which ever run the club as a majority will be an active part of, i will be there.
Back to top Go down
Boostnek6206
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 5:48 pm

ts4l wrote:
There was more than a few people in the first run driving out of control that sped away and left the rest of the group to take the responsibility and deal with the law.

I just think no matter who wants to take claim for the BTR, anyone who went knows JP put in tons of work setting it all up. End of story so why hate on him for being a little bummed that a bunch of people spoiled it by driving dangerously. Not to mention the next year everyone and their dog was trying to be in charge and take credit because they went the year before and somehow thought now they are in charge. I don't know enough to say who but I did see all kinds of people saying they were planning it and turned it into a mess. I think its better off there will be two so the parties who want to can enjoy it with their friends. I personally won't go on either, just because there is no way you can control who comes and there are people I would enjoy seeing at both but I don't want to run the risk of associating with some of the people who can't follow the laws and get the rest of us in trouble.

i agree with TS you cant control who comes to them and how they drive. thats what makes them such a bummer IMO. I dont blame TS for his reasoning to not go and which sucks cause he is a great guy and has a sick ride.

and i just speaking for myself here. but the past year when one of my best friends went to a better place. before that happened we were all gonna setup something dif because of the deal who started the BTR and stupided drivers . and when a bad night came about we decided to do what we are doing now in his name because it is what he loved and would want.

besides that fact sorry to hurt anyones feelers here. but i dont wanna be doing a cruise next to someone with euro tailights and exhaust i can hear over a mile and etc. sorry but its htose people who make others look at us like wtf stupid ricers. you dont go to a honda tech meet looking forward to see cars with that shit. people that show up ;like that just get laughed at. yet people when thinkin of hondas thikn that we are all that way. now that my little rant is over on that haha.

when it comes down to it we all like cars and thats the whole cruising thing started. and for how it is now, well thats just from previous events and pretty sure feelings will always be bias towards one side. thats just how i feel. i htikn its good that we have meets ;like a city brew and i will still go no doubt. and will be friendly regardless how i feel about things.

but thinkin we are some high cocky people im pretty sure im out at least one night on the weekend with one of my cars just to be out and see whats out. i hardly ever see any subies out anymore driving around. it seems that the only time alot of people are out are these "meets" why come out just then and only drive to e certain place then head home?
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 5:57 pm

it doesnt matter to me, shit ill drive to fuckin gay sheridan if the BTR/BAM runs fall through due to sniveling and bickering. its all about driving, being apart of something bigger than yourselves, and having shit in common with a group of others
Back to top Go down
ScoobyBlack
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
ScoobyBlack

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 5:58 pm

Wow, this blew up quickly.

Anyways, it seems like there is a lot of conjecture floating around here, so I may as well lend my end of the story (to the best of my knowledge).

BTR 2007 consisted of 3 originating members; Kory Gausen, JP and myself. We each agreed to contribute to the organization of the event, as well as representing three different makes of cars; Audi, Honda, and Subaru, respectively. The first year went off great; we all posted up quite a few invites across well-known forums, as well as spreading the word via mouth. While the turnout was good, we did end up having some very unsafe driving surrounding the event which prompted us to change tactics the following year.

BTR 2008 was organized by JP and myself; Kory has moved out of town for a job and wasn't going to be able to spend as much time organizing the event as the previous year. We ran it much the same as the last year, but we were more selective in choosing who would join the group. This year was significantly improved over the previous; it was about the same size, but the driving was more responsible. Yes; there was some recklessness, but not so bad as the previous year.

Prior to BTR 2009. This was where things broke down; it's apparent now that I look at it, that bad communication was really to blame for the debacle that BTR is in today. In previous years, I'd set a rough date, and had confirmed it with the others. Usually we'd try to set a date in February or March in order to give people enough time to plan around it. I set a tentative date; and figured that I'd hear from JP (we didn't talk a whole lot in between events) but never did. I just progressed with event planning, and didn't really think much of it until the date was upon us. Unfortunately, by this time, JP's group was (I suspect) feeling alienated toward the event, and figured we were excluding them. This was not the intent. The run progressed. While the turnout was much smaller (obviously), the run had become less of a 'race' and more of a cruise. It was very chill, and the smaller group made it a lot of fun.

BTR 2009; Given that there was so much drama surrounding the event, I limited advertising to mostly Subaru forums. While I wasn't trying to exclude anyone, they're my area of expertise and so that's what I stuck to. Again, the meet was smaller, but far more fluid than previous years, and once again, very 'chill'. We had a good time, though B.A.'s passing cast a shadow over the post-event excitement.

BTR 2010. Now that MAEC is in full swing, it'd be nice to expand the event again; sticking to mostly locals, and maintaining the cruise aspect of the meet... especially since things have run very smoothly in past years.

I've never claimed to have originated BTR... the runners did that. I never claimed to have started this annual drive over the pass... I was one of three (or more, based on ProOnThaSnow's comments?). I didn't start it by myself in any sense; however, I've put in a lot of effort to see it keep going. Why? Because I get some smug sense over it? Not really; if I wanted that I could just organize a B.S.S. meet and that'd be that. The reason I put a lot of effort in is that BTR is supposed to represent auto enthusiasts in Montana coming together to have a damn good time. It kills me that it's done the exact opposite. I keep trying to keep it going in some hope that relations between everyone don't completely turn to shit, and that we can actually have a good time with our cars.

What's a real shame about all of this was that I think most of this could have been prevented with a simple phone call... and I kick myself for not making that phone call. Is it solely my responsibility? No, but some of it sure is, and if I had we wouldn't be here right now. JP, if you would ever like to get together and discuss the event this year or next feel free to call or PM; I'd be more than happy to work with you.

My only hope is that we can drop this whole thing and just enjoy the driving and awesome scenery on the Beartooth Pass.

Last edited by ScoobyBlack on April 13th 2010, 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shawnss
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
shawnss

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 5:58 pm

besides that fact sorry to hurt anyones feelers here. but i dont wanna be doing a cruise next to someone with euro tailights and exhaust i can hear over a mile and etc. sorry but its htose people who make others look at us like wtf stupid ricers. you dont go to a honda tech meet looking forward to see cars with that shit. people that show up ;like that just get laughed at. yet people when thinkin of hondas thikn that we are all that way. now that my little rant is over on that haha. [/quote]

damn it i know you did like my ricer. where do i fit in around here haten on my rice.

affraid scratch
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 5:59 pm

We are going to put this post to rest. I am very happy that JP finally posted how he feels about the situation and I thank him for that.

There is obviously going to be 2 runs this year and there is no getting around that. Both runs will be amazing and I will try and make both, as I have always wanted to do 2 runs in the past. I am a neutral in this whole debate and hope that things will eventually get ironed out between the two parties that are separating these large groups of enthusiasts.

Steve and JP... Keep us updated on both runs please, thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maecforum.com
ScoobyBlack
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
ScoobyBlack

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 6:06 pm

My original NASIOC post after the initial organization:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1216838&highlight=beartooth+run
Back to top Go down
ScoobyBlack
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
ScoobyBlack

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 6:10 pm

DoodieHead [ADMIN] wrote:
Steve and JP... Keep us updated on both runs please, thanks.

Will do. I really hope that this post lays it to rest. Either way, I'll look forward to hitting the mountain this spring.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 6:13 pm

Amen brother Steve
Back to top Go down
turbotudor
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
turbotudor

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 6:17 pm

well there you go, now we can all get along and be friends... King
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 6:23 pm

Agreed Mike, I thought about it for a while today, taking in everyones thoughts and this is my final $.02

This event can be the MAEC/BSS BTR, setup for all memebers of both forums and anyone else who wants to come. JP's event, the BAM Cruise, can be more of a private cruise for a smaller group of those who want to honor a friend.

I totally understand having two runs now after this discussion and I plan on attending both if that is not a problem.

Back on topic:
I'm excited to finally get to DRIVE in this years BTR as I've had to ride in the past bounce

Do we have a set route or is it kind of a decide as we go type thing? Basketball
Back to top Go down
ScoobyBlack
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
ScoobyBlack

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 6:29 pm

ZipDriveX wrote:
Back on topic:
I'm excited to finally get to DRIVE in this years BTR as I've had to ride in the past bounce

Do we have a set route or is it kind of a decide as we go type thing? Basketball

We'll figure out the route as the time gets a bit closer; it all really depends on the state of the BT-highway itself, and if it's open and safe. Last year's Chief-Joseph > Cooke > BT-H seemed to work pretty well, so we may shoot for that again.
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 6:35 pm

I liked last years route, it's much easier to see the amazing landscape going down the pass Smile
Back to top Go down
ScoobyBlack
[TRAINEE]
[TRAINEE]
ScoobyBlack

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2010, 6:57 pm

ZipDriveX wrote:
I liked last years route, it's much easier to see the amazing landscape going down the pass Smile

Yep; its was pretty slick! The only problem is that the pass is so much steeper, and the roads are thinner. It could make it a bit more hazardous, especially to automatic cars. You don't want to be riding the brakes the whole way down.

When it's figured out you guys will be the first to know! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Efn JP
[FETUS]
[FETUS]
Efn JP

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 8:38 pm

ZipDriveX wrote:

This event can be the MAEC/BSS BTR, setup for all memebers of both forums and anyone else who wants to come. JP's event, the BAM Cruise, can be more of a private cruise for a smaller group of those who want to honor a friend.:

i have no intent to keep it small. This run i am setting up for how B.A. would want it, and he would say more the merry and most possible would be better. open invite no one excluded. this is not just a "honda" cruise by any means. I'm off my high horse and steve you explained well, works both ways i could have called also. finally aside. i am not sure a actually combining would work, my main point i'm not willing to change name off BAM cruise. but maybe the 2 runs together as seperate names? idk i'm throwing ideas around, seems dumb to have 2 of same runs on seperate days. i would rather see one big group then 2 groups seperate. I have many people to talk to so i will post back
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 10:07 pm

I'd love to have it as just one big run Smile We could call it the BAMBTR! It's a win win!
Back to top Go down
DJ Hobbles
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
DJ Hobbles

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 10:43 pm

ZipDriveX wrote:

I'm excited to finally get to DRIVE in this years BTR as I've had to ride in the past

LIAR! You got to drive Paul's car halfway down the pass. Yeah...I'm a lil jealous! haha rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 9:03 pm

WOW! You people really like to hear yourself talk. Get a life.... Drive!
Here is an idea... look through all your OWN posts and count up how many really relevant or constructive cooments you've made compared to dumbshit (as most of this thread ). Then make adjustments.
For shits sakes, this is like reading a script from a highschool bitch flick. There has been about 3 or 4 useful comments on this subject, the rest has been an act of autofellacio.
If you have any derogatory comments towards me for this post, feel free to say them to my face.... please save this forum for more important stuff.

Last edited by Sicarius on April 29th 2010, 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.carbon-photography.com
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 9:51 pm

o_O
Back to top Go down
stimutacks
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
stimutacks

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 1:27 pm

Will be sure to go!!!!!!

I need help setting in new drill/slot/vent rotors for my civic and ceramic pads.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/504536672
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 1:30 pm

I've got brand new rotors and Hawk HPS pads to install before this and Lewistown also Smile
Back to top Go down
stimutacks
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
stimutacks

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 6:17 am

I'll make an attempt to show up
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/504536672
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 6:22 am

So, are we rolling out as a group of humans or two groups of neanderthols?
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 12:57 pm

anybody got room for a passenger?
Back to top Go down
https://www.advocare.com/110212981/Store/default.aspx
BlackedOut04
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
BlackedOut04

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 2:08 pm

DoodieHead [ADMIN] wrote:
So, are we rolling out as a group of humans or two groups of neanderthols?

If the Neanderthals decide to show their faces I will kindly turn around head back, the last thing I need is to run into a roadblock of 5-0 on the way back.
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 2:23 pm

Amen Zach. I dont think I will turn around, but I will hang back and let everyone get out ahead, like I usually do.
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 5:10 pm

whoever is cool with hauling me with will get free gas, haha.
Back to top Go down
04 Wagon Boy
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 6:29 pm

billythekid wrote:

Do you smell? Laughing
Back to top Go down
DigitalSpecV03
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
DigitalSpecV03

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 7:17 pm

I'm getting pretty amped up for this. Just about got the Spec up to "Spec" pirat with new KYB's Struts all around and hopefully some new rotors before the run. I'm just countin' down the days...
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 8:39 pm

04 Wagon Boy wrote:
billythekid wrote:

Do you smell? Laughing
lol, you MIGHT be able to smell my deodorant, that would be about it..haha.
Back to top Go down
BUZBYU
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
[WEEKEND WARRIOR]
BUZBYU

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 9:09 pm

I'm running non-runflats now (Nitto Invo) so I get a little nervous running around the countryside.

I'm also a little nervous about all this drama. WTF?!?!?! Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Skep1
Back to top Go down
billythekid
[GEAR HEAD]
[GEAR HEAD]
billythekid

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 1:14 am

lol, yeah, idk what the deal is with the whole argument.
Back to top Go down
DigitalSpecV03
[STUDENT]
[STUDENT]
DigitalSpecV03

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 2:06 am

I'm not 100% positive on this whole drama thing but June 19th I'll be there at Alltell where we're supposed to meet at... and whether or not anyone else shows up I'm going, even if it's by myself (which would be lame).
Back to top Go down
DoodieHead
[GOD LIKE]
[GOD LIKE]
DoodieHead

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 8:21 am

I will be there as always. More than likely I will be in the very back of the group as usual just cruising.
Back to top Go down
.-DoUbLe @-.
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
.-DoUbLe @-.

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 8:30 am

as long I can scrounge up $40 and get my clutch done then hells yeah I'm going have the day requested off and everything
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 10:45 am

I will also be hangin out in the back of the pack enjoying the cruise Smile

Let just make it VERY clear in the drivers meeting this is NOT a race and anyone driving like an idiot will have their teeth pulled out via pliars!!!
Back to top Go down
.-DoUbLe @-.
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
.-DoUbLe @-.

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 11:44 am

i don't plan on driving like a maniac wanted to go on long cruise forever just don't want to take her on a long trip without being full sure my clutch is 100% don't wanna have if give out on me in the middle of nowhere
Back to top Go down
BlackedOut04
[ENTHUSIAST]
[ENTHUSIAST]
BlackedOut04

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 12:15 pm

I shall be there, probably hanging at the back too so my passenger can take some pictures.
Back to top Go down
ZipDriveX
[MASTER TECH]
[MASTER TECH]
ZipDriveX

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 12:18 pm

Ya, I want to get lots of pics this year, not just at the couple places we stop but at multiple places along the way. I'm gonna have Green (my co-pilot) trying to fill my 4G card lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beartooth Run: 2010!!   Beartooth Run: 2010!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beartooth Run: 2010!!
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next